** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1 & L2 Predictions > Nov 13th - 16th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League Two

Bolton have conceded the opening goal in 73% of their matches in League Two.
38% of Salford City’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in League Two.
Bolton have scored 33% of their goals after the 75th minute in League Two.
Salford City have scored the opening goal in 80% of their matches in League Two.

You can find interesting 26 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 13.11.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-13-11-2020-21560

Bolton vs Salford City

The international break means that the television coverage focuses on the less high profile leagues. The Friday night game this week is the League Two clash between Bolton and Salford City at 7:45pm GMT at the University of Bolton Stadium. It's not been an overly pleasing start for the home team and they'll be hoping to get a rare win against an away side aiming to get out of this division this season.

Bolton have been covered in remarkable fashion by @Perfect Storm and it would be fair to say that the Trotters aren't exactly enjoying a positive start to their campaign in the fourth tier of English football. Ian Evatt's men are down in 20th place with just 2 wins from their opening 11 league games. The club are still 7 points clear of the relegation zone but that's purely down to Scunthorpe having played 3 games less than the teams around them. It does appear that results are improving though. The team have only lost 1 of their last 5 league games and have only suffered 1 defeat in their last 4 league matches at home. That is a run of results on home turf including 2 clean sheets in their last 4 home games.

Salford City find themselves in a slightly more optimistic position than their opponents for this game. Former manager Graham Alexander was brutally relieved of his duties in the middle of October and he's been replaced by Richie Wellens. The former Manchester United academy graduate has earned high praise for his time spent at Oldham and Swindon as gaffer. It's been encouraging so far with 2 wins from his 2 games in charge but both have been cup action. A 2-0 win after extra-time against non-league Hartlepool and a 2-1 victory away against League One Rochdale in the EFL Trophy. It's hard to make an educated judgement on how he'll set up for this game as he still gets to grips with knowing his best team and formation.

The bookies are backing Salford City but the price being offered shows they're not absolutely confident about it. Bolton are starting to tighten up their results. I feel the difference here could be the new manager bounce for the away side. If Salford City were any shorter then I'd be reluctant but I think at the odds on the market they are worth getting behind for this one.

Salford City to Win @ 2.10 with William Hill

BTTS @ 1.87 with Boylesports

Bolton v Salford: Salford >2.5 goals 7/2 PP and Salford to score in both halves at 3/1 Hills

If you look at the spreads (Salford in for around 1.6 goals) then the >2.5 is more or less a fair price but the "SBH" bet should be no more than 12/5. So both bets I quite fancy but the overs bet is more gut feel, "fair price at worst" while the other is clear and demonstrable value for me (and will therefore be posted in my "value bets thread")..

1 hour ago, harry_rag said:

Cheers, some actual selections would be nice. No offence but I sometimes get a bit fed up of people just posting links to other sites.

Hello friend, in this blog (mine) i post detailed analysis and graphs that might be huge for a forum post for anyone who want a different optics than the usual.

And, i wrote, i came back to post my selections. Good luck!

BOLTON - SALFORD

Bolton's performance in the last six games was pretty much as expected. The Bolton's scoring numbers weren't as strong as expected, and its defense was totally unreliable. In these matches the total goals production was at the expected level.The numbers for Bolton at home show that its performance was worse than expected. The Bolton's offence was a total disaster and its defense was solid but nothing impressive. In these matches the total goals production was surprisingly small.

Salford's performance in the last six games was worse than expected. The Salford's scoring ability met expectations, nothing impressive, and its defense was pretty much as expected, nothing fancy. In these matches the total goals production was a bit smaller than expected.The numbers for Salford as a guest show that its performance was slightly worse than expected. The Salford's scoring numbers weren't as strong as expected, and its defense was reliable and trustworthy. In these matches the total goals production was far smaller than our expectations.

Salfords odds dropped a lot in this Friday night, not a good sign, for an obvious favorite. 

will bet really casual tonight, just to see what happens. I'm not going for outcomes, I think the home teams will fight.

One option is to go for Goal - Goal the other to 2-3 goals. Choose as you like, I will with the 2-3 goals.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League One

Milton Keynes Dons have failed to win their last 20 away matches in League One.
Peterborough are undefeated in their last 8 matches in League One.
Crewe have lost their last 3 matches in League One.
Sunderland have won their last 7 matches against Milton Keynes Dons in all competitions.
Burton have drawn their last 3 away matches in League One.
Peterborough have won 88% of their last 8 matches in League One.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 86% of Bristol Rovers’s last 7 home games in League One.

You can find interesting 39 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 14.11.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-14-11-2020-21590

28 minutes ago, johnkam said:

Hello friend, in this blog (mine) i post detailed analysis and graphs that might be huge for a forum post for anyone who want a different optics than the usual.

And, i wrote, i came back to post my selections. Good luck!

Apologies if I was slightly abrupt. I'm perhaps unduly suspicious of links in posts and rarely if ever click on them. No doubt some are genuine while others are obviously spam, Let's hope for 3 goals then, all for Salford!

12 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Apologies if I was slightly abrupt. I'm perhaps unduly suspicious of links in posts and rarely if ever click on them. No doubt some are genuine while others are obviously spam, Let's hope for 3 goals then, all for Salford!

No apologies needed my friend, I think you will find the info in my analysis helpful.  I try to gather the basic info of a game combined with mathematical analysis, it's a fresh approach. I'll be happy if you take a look and give me your opinion or possible remarks.

Let's hope for Salford 3 - Bolton zero!

For me today Hull -1.5, Burton with some postive Covid Results and so many Players are abscences. Burton with shaky Defensive and now it isn´t better today without some Players. Think they have never Played with this Starting XI like today.

Also i will play Sunderland against MK Dons. After FA-Cup Knock out, now Sunderland can Focus the only main Target this Season the Promotion. MK Dons not in best Shape and Sunderland now with some injured Players come back.

Plymouth have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 home matches in League One.
Portsmouth have won their last 4 away matches in League One.
Plymouth have won their last 4 home matches in League One.
Portsmouth have been undefeated in their last 5 away matches in League One.
Plymouth were leading at halftime in 70% of their matches in League One.

You can find interesting 16 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 16.11.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-16-11-2020-21596

Plymouth vs Portsmouth

The international break might be drawing the most attention but with a couple of days until the home nations are in action again it's a change of pace with League One taking centre stage on Monday night. This 7:45pm GMT kick-off between Plymouth and Portsmouth at Home Park will see two potential play-off contenders go toe-to-toe in an absorbing encounter.

Plymouth are enjoying a very encouraging start to their season with the club currently sitting in 9th place and 3 points off the play-off pace. It's now 3 league games unbeaten for Ryan Lowe's side and that includes back-to-back wins against Doncaster and Swindon. Home form is really fuelling this Pilgrims charge up the table with the Devon-based club having won 5 and drawing 1 of their 6 league games at home this season. Defensive fragility remains a concern though with the team only managing to keep 2 clean sheets in their opening 10 league matches.

Portsmouth come into this game in 7th place just 1 point outside the play-off positions. It's also 2 spots and 2 points ahead of their opponents for this game. Kenny Jackett remains in charge at the south coast team. It's 4 wins from their last 5 league matches but the undoubtedly most impressive statistic is Pompey's away form. If you thought Plymouth had this game bagged with their home record then you only need to see Portsmouth winning 4 and drawing 1 of their 5 away league games to understand it's not quite so cut and dry.

I have to say that it's very difficult to separate these two with their respective home and away records. Coming into this season not many would have been overly shocked to see Portsmouth in play-off contention but Plymouth are certainly adapting to life in League One very efficiently. I wouldn't be shocked if both of these two clubs make the play-offs. There's very little between them in terms of quality and form right now so I'm going to have to back a draw.

Draw @ 3.65 with Unibet

BTTS @ 1.59 with SportNation

Have had a look at the scorer markets for Plymouth v Portsmouth later and backed 3 players to score anytime. These should give you a few oohs and aahs if you fancy an interest in the game.

Marquis at 7/4 Fred
Harness at 49/20 888
Grant at 11/2 888

The Marquis price looks the best value but you may be limited in what you can get on. It's under Specials/Monday Football Specials and is boosted from the standard 11/10.

Oxford Utd have scored 36% of their goals after the 75th minute in League One.
82% of Crewe Alexandra’s matches had under 2.5 goals in League One.
Swindon Town have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in League One.
80% of Accrington’s conceded goals occurred in the second half in League One.
Oxford Utd conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 9 matches in League One.

You can find interesting 28 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 17.11.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-17-11-2020-21632