** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Nov 21st - 23rd

eplratings.jpg

The odds and ratings for the next round of Premier League matches are here. It might be a couple of weeks until these next games and the schedule is certain to change from the dates and times listed above but we can never be too early starting the betting chat! Give us your predictions and thoughts below! :ok

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Premier League Predictions > Nov 21st - 23rd

Premier League Analysis here

Tottenham vs Man City at 21 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 2.48 - 3.94 - 2.92 and for Over / Under 1.85 - 2.18
Tottenham in the last six matches had 4 wins, 2 draws, no defeats.and gathered 14 points, 77.8% of the total available.
In these matches, Tottenham scored in all of them and received at least one goal in 4 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 3 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 3 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 4 of them both teams scored, and in 2 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Man City in the last six matches had 2 wins, 3 draws,one defeat and gathered 9 points, 50.0% of the total available.
In these matches, Man City scored in all of them and received at least one goal in 4 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 1 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 5 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 4 of them both teams scored, and in 2 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Newcastle vs Chelsea at 21 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 3.57 - 4.13 - 2.09 and for Over / Under 1.8 - 2.25
Newcastle in the last six matches had 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 defeats, and gathered 8 points, 44.4% of the total available.
In these matches, Newcastle scored in 5 of them but didn’t manage to keep a clean sheet.
Regarding the goals number, 3 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 3 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 5 of them both teams scored, and in 1 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Chelsea in the last six matches had 3 wins, 3 draws, no defeats.and gathered 12 points, 66.7% of the total available.
In these matches, Chelsea scored in 5 of them and received at least one goal in 3 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 5 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 1 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 3 of them both teams scored, and in 3 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Man United vs West Brom at 21 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 2.15 - 3.61 - 3.88 and for Over / Under 2.17 - 1.86
Man United in the last six matches had 3 wins, one draw, 2 defeats, and gathered 10 points, 55.6% of the total available.
In these matches, Man United scored in 4 of them and received at least one goal in 5 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 4 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 2 of them finished with less than three goals scored.

West Brom in the last six matches had no wins, 3 draws, 3 defeats, and gathered 3 points, 16.7% of the total available.
In these matches, West Brom scored in 2 of them and received at least one goal in 5 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 1 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 5 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 2 of them both teams scored, and in 4 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Aston Villa vs Brighton at 21 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 2.25 - 3.75 - 3.46 and for Over / Under 1.97 - 2.03
Aston Villa in the last six matches had 4 wins, no draws, 2 defeats, and gathered 12 points, 66.7% of the total available.
In these matches, Aston Villa scored in 5 of them and received at least one goal in 3 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 5 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 1 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 2 of them both teams scored, and in 4 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Brighton in the last six matches had no wins, 3 draws, 3 defeats, and gathered 3 points, 16.7% of the total available.
In these matches, Brighton scored in 5 of them and received at least one goal in 5 of the last six games.
Also, in 5 of them both teams scored, and in 1 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Sheffield United vs West Ham at 22 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 5.38 - 4.55 - 1.68 and for Over / Under 1.8 - 2.25
Sheffield United in the last six matches had no wins, one draw, 5 defeats, and gathered 1 points, 5.6% of the total available.
In these matches, Sheffield United scored in 4 of them but didn’t manage to keep a clean sheet.

West Ham in the last six matches had 3 wins, 2 draws,one defeat and gathered 11 points, 61.1% of the total available.
In these matches, West Ham scored in all of them and received at least one goal in 3 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 4 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 2 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 3 of them both teams scored, and in 3 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Leeds vs Arsenal at 22 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 3.13 - 3.89 - 2.36 and for Over / Under 1.92 - 2.09
Leeds in the last six matches had 2 wins, one draw, 3 defeats, and gathered 7 points, 38.9% of the total available.
In these matches, Leeds scored in 5 of them and received at least one goal in 4 of the last six games.

Arsenal in the last six matches had 2 wins, no draws, 4 defeats, and gathered 6 points, 33.3% of the total available.
In these matches, Arsenal scored in 3 of them and received at least one goal in 5 of the last six games.

Fulham vs Everton at 22 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 3.48 - 3.92 - 2.18 and for Over / Under 1.94 - 2.07
Fulham in the last six matches had one win, one draw, 4 defeats, and gathered 4 points, 22.2% of the total available.
In these matches, Fulham scored in 3 of them and received at least one goal in 5 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 2 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 4 of them finished with less than three goals scored.

Everton in the last six matches had 2 wins, one draw, 3 defeats, and gathered 7 points, 38.9% of the total available.
In these matches, Everton scored in 5 of them but didn’t manage to keep a clean sheet.

Liverpool vs Leicester at 22 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 3.32 - 3.92 - 2.25 and for Over / Under 1.9 - 2.11
Liverpool in the last six matches had 3 wins, 2 draws,one defeat and gathered 11 points, 61.1% of the total available.
In these matches, Liverpool scored in all of them but didn’t manage to keep a clean sheet.
Also,both teams scored in all of them.

Leicester in the last six matches had 4 wins, no draws, 2 defeats, and gathered 12 points, 66.7% of the total available.
In these matches, Leicester scored in 4 of them and received at least one goal in 4 of the last six games.

Wolves vs Southampton at 23 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 2.35 - 3.51 - 3.46 and for Over / Under 2.26 - 1.8
Wolves in the last six matches had 3 wins, one draw, 2 defeats, and gathered 10 points, 55.6% of the total available.
In these matches, Wolves scored in 4 of them and received at least one goal in 3 of the last six games.
Also, in 1 of them both teams scored, and in 5 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Southampton in the last six matches had 5 wins, one draw, no defeats.and gathered 16 points, 88.9% of the total available.
In these matches, Southampton scored in all of them and received at least one goal in 2 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 2 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 4 of them finished with less than three goals scored.

Burnley vs Crystal Palace at 23 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 4.17 - 4.18 - 1.92 and for Over / Under 1.84 - 2.19
Burnley in the last six matches had no wins, 2 draws, 4 defeats, and gathered 2 points, 11.1% of the total available.
In these matches, Burnley scored in 1 of them and received at least one goal in 4 of the last six games.
Also, in 1 of them both teams scored, and in 5 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Crystal Palace in the last six matches had 2 wins, one draw, 3 defeats, and gathered 7 points, 38.9% of the total available.
In these matches, Crystal Palace scored in 4 of them but didn’t manage to keep a clean sheet.

Newcastle vs Chelsea

The Premier League is back baby! The international break has delivered mixed results for all of us on here no matter which nation you hail from but it's great to be back into the swing of domestic football. Newcastle host Chelsea is the first game of the weekend in the English top flight in a 12:30pm GMT kick-off on Saturday afternoon from St James' Park.

Newcastle fans will probably be generally and reluctantly satisfied with how this season has gone so far. The Magpies are sat in 13th place and 8 points off the relegation zone but consistency is a problem with the team only winning 1 of their last 4 league matches. The 2-0 loss to Southampton away was a disappointing final game before the international break and they'll be looking to bounce back here. A big blow for the Toon Army is that top scorer Callum Wilson could be ruled out with a hamstring injury. Miguel Almiron only came back from international duty with Paraguay last night too so he's not certain to start. Home form is far better this season though with the team winning 2 of their last 3 home league games. Their record against teams above them has also been decent with the club only losing 1 of their 5 games against those sides. Defence remains a concern though. It's been no clean sheet in 7 league games and only Manchester United have conceded more goals at home in the league.

Chelsea are starting to purr nicely now with the team going 11 games undefeated in all competitions. The signing of Edouard Mendy in goal has instilled a new sense of confidence throughout the team with the former Rennes keeper only conceding 2 goals in his 8 starts so far. The Blues are now in 5th place and just 3 points off the pace of the league leaders Leicester. Frank Lampard has seen his team go unbeaten in their away league games and with their 20 goals scored so far they are the Premier League's top scorers. Timo Werner will become the first Chelsea player to score in 5 consecutive matches since Didier Drogba back in 2009 if he manages to back a goal in this game. Hakim Ziyech is also a player to consider as an anytime scorer with the former Ajax man being involved in 4 goals for Chelsea in his two appearances for them so far.

This could be a hard dose of reality for Newcastle in this game. It's probably fair to say that they've relied heavily on Wilson's 6 goals this season to get them the points they've earned. Yes, they have done better against the higher placed sides but this Chelsea team is starting to move into full flow. I would be surprised if we didn't see a solid away victory here.

Chelsea HT/FT @ 2.30 with Boylesports

Chelsea to Win to Nil @ 2.70 with BetVictor

Aston Villa vs Brighton

The 3pm GMT kick-off in the Premier League isn't exactly one that sets the world alight but could offer some interesting viewing. It's Aston Villa versus Brighton at Villa Park and even though these two teams are currently competing at opposite ends of the league table there's still a feeling that there's not actually that much separating them in terms of quality.

Aston Villa started the season so well with 4 wins from their opening 4 league games but back-to-back defeats put a firm end to that form. However, Dean Smith's side got back to winning ways with a resounding 3-0 victory over Arsenal just before the international break leaving the team in 6th place and just 3 points off top spot. A worry here is that the Villains have lost their last two home league games and conceded 7 goals during the process. Ollie Watkins is a decent shout for anytime scorer having bagged 6 goals in his 7 appearances thus far.

Brighton continue to be the team that flatter to deceive. It still feels like Graham Potter's side aren't getting the results their performances deserve. The Seagulls are down in 16th place and only 3 points above the relegation zone. No win in their last 6 league games is a concern. The fact they have only scored 3 goals in their last 4 league matches is also a worry. This is officially Brighton's worst start to a league season since their 2002/03 campaign. The positive news is that captain Lewis Dunk returns from a three match suspension for this game.

The head-to-head record favours Aston Villa for this game with the Midlands side unbeaten in their home meetings in all competitions with Brighton. Brighton haven't even won any of the last 8 league meetings between the two sides with their last victory in this fixture coming way back in 1980. Perhaps the most disconcerting stat is that Brighton have only scored more than 1 goal against Aston Villa once in their history. I can see that trend continuing here but I feel Brighton have enough about them to snatch a point.

Draw @ 3.65 with Unibet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.12 with 888Sport

I don't get why Man City are odds on to win at spurs.  Spurs have done well against city in recent meetings in both the PL and CL, and won this fixture 2-0 last season.  City have fitness doubts over Aguero and possibly Sterling, and while you still have to respect them, they will certainly be weaker if one or both of them aren't able to play. 

It's hard to know if players are fully fit after the international break, but as far as I know Spurs have no major injury problems, other than Doherty missing through COVID.  That means Aurier starting which is a bit of a worry, especially if Sterling is playing, but even so, spurs at odds over 4 seems way too high.  Of course i'm biased, but for betting I try and keep all that to one side.  For me both teams should be much closer to each other in the betting, so spurs +1 is a pick i'm pretty confident in.  I'll also have a small bit on spurs to win outright, as I really don't see why City are so heavily favoured.

I also really like the price on Aston Villa.  Win their game in hand and they are joint top of the league 8 games in.  Brighton, for all the plaudits Graham Potter gets don't seem to have improved, and really lack a goalscorer.  Bear in mind that Brighton have drawn at home against Burnley and West Brom recently, and you see the level they are at.  Villa have lost their last two at home, but those were losses to good teams, and of course they have also had impressive wins against Liverpool, Leicester and Arsenal already.  

All the evidence says Villa are a level above Brighton, and I'd have them much nearer to evens, so odds of 2.2 are worth taking for me. 

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Tottenham have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Premier League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Newcastle’s last 7 home games in Premier League.
Chelsea have scored at least 3 goals in 83% of their last 6 matches in Premier League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 91% of Chelsea’s last 11 away games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 59 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 21.11.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-21-11-2020-21669

Tottenham vs Manchester City

The big game of the weekend in the Premier League comes at 5:30pm GMT on Saturday evening when Tottenham will look to make their biggest case of being potential title challengers when they play last year's runners-up Manchester City at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. There is no doubt that the winners of this match will have made a big statement.

Tottenham are proving a lot of doubters wrong with their performances so far this season. Jose Mourinho is getting the best out of a lot of his players and has seen his team move to 2nd in the league table. Spurs are just 1 point behind league leaders Leicester and have only been behind for 58 minutes this season. That is a better record than any side in the top division of English football. It's now 7 league games unbeaten including winning three league games on the bounce. The defence hasn't quite shown the typical resilience of a Mourinho side yet having only kept 3 clean sheets in 15 competitive matches this season but two of those clean sheets have come in their last 3 league matches.

Manchester City were boosted by the news this week that manager Pep Guardiola will be staying with the club for an extra two seasons after signing a contract extension. That has led to the rumours restarting that Barcelona legend Lionel Messi is set to join the club in the summer. Transfer speculation aside, City face the reality of being down in 10th place and 5 points behind their opponents before kick-off. On the optimistic side, the club have only lost 1 of their 12 competitive matches this season. However, this is their lowest points tally after 7 games since 2008/09. It also isn't great reading knowing that they have lost 5 of their last 7 away league matches against the established top six teams.

This is a game I'm really looking forward. It's undoubtedly Tottenham's biggest test of the season so far. They failed against their previous biggest test that was Everton but I feel they've evolved slightly over the last couple of months. Harry Kane has only scored 2 goals in his last 9 matches against Manchester City and that could be a problem. If City can silence Kane then they open a doorway to get the win. I'm just not sure City are quite playing well enough to get the win so will back the draw.

Draw @ 4.10 with Unibet

BTTS @ 1.61 with SportNation

Tottenham vs Manchester City

Tottenham

Doubtful: Harry Winks (4/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Matt Doherty (6/0 d, Covid-19), Erik Lamela (5/0 m), Japhet Tanganga (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Manchester City

Doubtful: Sergio Aguero (2/0 f), Benjamin Mendy (3/0 d), Raheem Sterling (7/2 f)

Out (injuries/other): Nathan Ake (4/1 d), Fernandinho (4/0 m)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Interesting facts based only on statistics
Manchester City scored at least one goal in 100% of away games.
50% chance that the game will ended without a winner.
75% chance that both Tottenham and Manchester City will score in this game.
88% chance that there will be at least 1 goal in the first-half.
38% chance that Tottenham will lead at half-time and it will be a draw at full-time.

Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester City

The Spurs didn’t enjoy their season opener, as they lost to Everton at home. However, Jose Mourinho’s side tied seven games without tasting a defeat, winning five in that period. It’s fair to say that the hosts have been lucky in some games, but they sit in 2nd place, being just a point behind Leicester City. Tottenham tied three victories in a row and conceded only once in those matches. Harry Kane and Heung-Min Son are lethal for the oppositions’ goalkeepers as they scored 15 goals so far. However, the Spurs booked just one victory in four matches at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, and they need to stop spilling points at home if they want to challenge the very top of the table.

Manchester City cannot be content with its campaign, as the visitors sit on the 10th spot in the table. The away side hasn’t lost five times in a row, but they already booked three draws in seven rounds played so far. Pep Guardiola’s team isn’t as efficient as in the previous campaigns, and the Citizens scored only ten times so far. On the other hand, the defense is not so tight, and they conceded five goals only against Leicester City. Manchester City is five points behind their next rivals, and they need to search for a victory to catch up with the top teams. The encouraging fact for the visitors is that they still haven’t lost when playing away from home. However, Sergio Aguero will be sidelined for this clash again, along with Fernandinho.

Full-Time Winner Odds & Prediction

Both sides will search for the victory in this one, and although bookies consider Man City as favorites, Tottenham can remain undefeated and snatch at least a point.

Goals Market Prediction

We expect to see an open clash, and the opponents won’t spare each other. Goals in both nets wouldn’t surprise us, and we think that’s exactly what is going to happen.

Tottenham Hotspur AH 0 @ 3.25

BTTS Yes @ 1.60

Correct score 2:2 @ 15.00

Source: https://www.bat-bet.com/tottenham-hotspur-vs-manchester-city-betting-tips-predictions-match-previews-premier-league/

Derby with several peculiarities and the season we are going through. Certainly the two clubs will give their all for the victory, since apart from the scoring motivation, there is also the motivation of prestige. I expect a closed game with few goals and phases, Olympiacos has significant absences in the midfield, while Panathinaikos will try to close the spaces and hit the counterattacks
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs MANCHESTER CITY @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60

Manchester United vs West Brom

The final game in the Premier League schedule on Saturday is the 8pm GMT kick-off between Manchester United and West Brom at Old Trafford. These two teams might be worlds apart in terms of their reputations and standing in the global game but at the face value of domestic league action they're both firmly embroiled in a relegation battle right now!

Manchester United continue to be the bane of punters all over the world with their current inconsistent form. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is quite rightly coming under fire once again for his team's erratic displays. The 3-1 win away to Everton before the international break moved the Red Devils up to 14th place in the table and 7 points clear of the relegation zone but confidence is still hardly brimming at the club. Home form is still an issue for United this season with the club only taking 1 point from their 4 matches at Old Trafford this season and in a run stretching from last season haven't won at home in their last 6 attempts. It has only happened on two occasions when the club have failed to win any of their opening 5 home league games and they occurred in 1930/31 and 1972/73. 

West Brom were dealt a blow during the international break with a number of first team players testing positive for covid-19. The club hasn't named who these players were but we'll soon find out based on their involvement in this game. The good news is that Slaven Bilic will have Callum Robinson, Branislav Ivanovic, and Matheus Pereira available after they completed their time of isolation. Poor league form carrying on from last season now stretches to 12 league matches for the Baggies. The club are sat in 18th place and 1 point from safety. Only once have the club endured a worse start to the season after 8 league matches and that came in their 1985/86 season when they were eventually relegated from the top flight of English football.

On paper, this is a game that should be done and dusted. Granted, neither side has covered themselves in glory so far this season but you look at the quality and potential in each team and it's not even a match. Realistically, Manchester United should be cruising to a 2-0 or 3-0 win at least here but this is United and oh how often they've screwed us before! It isn't helped by the fact West Brom won the last league meeting and have won 3 of their last 5 league matches at Old Trafford. I just can't bring myself to back this West Brom side though so I have to foolishly back United to win well.

Manchester United HT/FT @ 2.20 with Novibet

Manchester United -1 @ 2.20 with SpreadEx

Another weekend of football after an International break. WARNING! Minefield Ahead.

Players come back from these International breaks, with no momentum. It seems like they are doing a lot other than playing football. Most look sluggish, and these post-international break games, seem to be played at a snails pace. I simply don't like over 2.5 goal bets in these games, as goals in general tend to dry up.

Will a rejuvenated Pep fire City up again? Has Everton's bubble burst? Will Solksjaer stop playing overly defensive formations against weak teams? Let's see what's on the menu the EPL weekend.

The early Saturday kickoff is between Newcastle and Chelsea. For me a no contest, Chelsea win.
It's a perfect matchup for them. A semi open game where top players will dominate good players. Not much value in the 5 to 10 odds for a Chelsea win but it's OK.
I feel that the Over 2.5 is risky, because Chelsea are getting better defensively every week. They will get it together and they will click, especially with a new, solid goalkeeper.

I wouldn't go reaching for things here, and at odds of  1.55+ for the away win are decent. Chelsea have too many guns here, the squad is full of quality!

Tottenham v Man City

For me a very tough game to call. I expect a similar kind of result to the Man CIty / Liverpool game. Gotta be wary of Mourinho in these big games. He always goes cautious and never lets the dogs out. Under pressure people revert to type, and his way in these big games in defend, and stop the opponent. I see huffing and puffing but not many goals here. City look strangely flat to me. David Silva is a huge miss and is not replaceable.  I think Tottenham at odds of 3.9 for the home win are decent value here.

Liverpool are undefeated in their last 42 home matches in Premier League.
Arsenal have scored at least 3 goals in their last 4 away matches against Leeds in all competitions.
Sheff Utd have lost 91% of their last 11 matches in Premier League.
Fulham have lost 80% of their last 10 matches in Premier League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 82% of Liverpool’s last 11 home games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 53 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 22.11.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-11-2020-21694

Spurs v Man ? Kane to score 2/1 Fred and to get an assist 8/1 Lads. Both limited to a tenner.

The anytime price is a routine case of an enhanced special that edges into apparent value. I can't get my head round the assist price as Soccerway and Whoscored have him in for more assists than goals! :eek Even allowing for differing definitions it feels like a decent price to me (I've seen 1/6 for him not to assist a goal). The spread firms have his goal minutes at 26 but assist minutes at 7 or 8 and they're no mugs but, even if those stats sites use a dodgy metric, I feel like 8/1 for an assist by any reasonable definition is a decent enough punt.

Liverpool vs Leicester City

Liverpool hasn’t lost four times in a row, but they celebrated only twice in the last five rounds. The hosts are one point behind their next rivals, and they want to climb to the top of the table. The Reds have been perfect at Anfield this season, as they booked all four victories at their ground. Despite being very efficient so far, thanks to 18 goals scored, the hosts have lots of troubles in the backline. They conceded 16 goals, and to make things worse, almost the entire backline will be sidelined in this clash. With Virgin van Dijk ruled out in the next months, Jurgen Klopp cannot count on Trent Alexander-Arnold and Joe Gomes. The home side’s problems don’t finish there, as Tiago Alcantara, Mohamed Salah, and Fabinho will also be out of the squad. We will see how the German manager will respond to these challenges in a very important game for the title holders.

Leicester City enjoys another excellent campaign, as they are the top placed team in the competition. After beating Manchester City 5:2 at Etihad Stadium, the visitors lost twice in a row. However, Brendan Rodgers’ side got back on the winning track thanks to three straight wins. Jamie Vardy will be one of the main contenders for the top goalscorer again, as he netted eight goals so far. Interestingly, the Foxes won all four away clashes this season, and besides the Citizens, they were better than WBA, Arsenal, and Leeds United. Although the trip to Anfield will be their biggest challenge so far, they will try to exploit the home side’s weaknesses and get something from this game.

Liverpool is in big trouble with injured and unavailable players, and that’s the chance for the visitors to remain undefeated. We believe Leicester City is capable of snatching at least a point.

Goals Market Prediction

Both sides have been excellent in front of the oppositions’ goal so far in the campaign, and we expect to see the same level of composure in this clash. That means the nets shouldn’t remain intact.

Leicester City AH 0 @ 2.75

BTTS Yes @ 1.55

Correct score 1:1 @ 8.50

Source: https://www.bat-bet.com/liverpool-vs-leicester-city-betting-tips-predictions-match-previews-premier-league/

Fulham vs Everton

Apologies for this preview going up so last minute guys. I was stuck in a football committee meeting for longer than I anticipated yesterday! The Premier League action comes thick and fast on Sunday with the first game between Fulham and Everton in a 12pm GMT kick-off at Craven Cottage. Both of these teams will be looking for a win here to add much-needed points to their tallies.

Fulham are still a team I feel will go down this season. Scott Parker might have dragged his team out of the relegation zone to 17th place but they still only have 4 points from their 8 league games so far and I feel the likes of Burnley and Sheffield United will start picking up points soon. The Cottagers have been trailing their opposition for a total of 366 minutes this season which is more than any other club. Interestingly, the defence appears to have been tightened up. Fulham conceded 10 goals in their first 3 league games but have only conceded 5 goals in their 5 matches since.

Everton come into this game on the back of three straight league defeats. The former league leaders are now down to 7th in the table and 7 points behind current table toppers Tottenham. Carlo Ancelotti will be pleased that the South American quartet of Richarlison, Allan, James Rodriguez, and Yerry Mina have all returned from international duty without issues but given their long travels it'll be interesting to see how effective they perform here. Ancelotti has never lost four games in a row before in his managerial career so the pressure is on here. If the Toffees do win here then it'll be the first time since 1987 that they have won three games in a row on visits to London.

I don't think I'm ever going to have the guts to back Fulham in a Premier League game this season so I have to go for an Everton win here to return to winning ways. An interesting stat is that the home team have won 82% of the meetings in this fixture and every single one of Fulham's victories in this fixture in the top flight have come at home. I just think we'll see an Everton win with quality shining through.

Everton to Win @ 1.91 with SportNation

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.80 with Betfair

Sheffield United vs West Ham

The second game in the Premier League on Sunday afternoon comes at 2pm GMT when Sheffield United welcome West Ham to Bramall Lane. Before this season started, if you had to pick one of these teams to be rooted to the bottom of the league table then it certainly wouldn't have been the home side. Is this the game where they turn their fortunes around?

Sheffield United narrowly missed out on European football last season and even though they're not playing too badly so far they are still rock bottom of the top flight with just 1 point from their 8 league matches so far. The Blades will hopefully be close to full strength and will be looking to get their first clean sheet in 11 matches. My mate made an observation last night saying "they've struggled to score goals... what did they expect when they gambled on starting a player whose nickname was "McGoldrought" in the Championship!". A fair point made. Their 4 goals in 8 matches this season is only more than Burnley's 3 goals but they've played a game less. Chris Wilder will be hoping history can be on their side with London sides being without a win in their last 11 visits to Bramall Lane and United actually beating West Ham in all of their last 3 Premier League home games.

West Ham are the sort of team that can stump us punters. David Moyes has led his team to impressive results against the big sides but does have a habit of under-performing against their positional rivals. That being said, West Ham are undefeated against bottom of the table teams in their last 11 encounters. The Hammers are in 13th place and 8 points above the relegation zone but Moyes is without a win in 4 attempts against Sheffield United. Michail Antonio could also be set to return to first team action after injury and he's bagged 8 goals in his last 6 appearances.

I'm not sure why but I just feel if Sheffield United are going to pick up their first win of the season then this could be the game. The international break will have given some pause for reflection. It will have also allowed players to return from injury. I just feel, like Brighton, Sheffield United are in a false position compared to their performances and it's only a matter of time before the results follow. West Ham are always vulnerable to a defeat in games like this so I'm going to make a big call and back the home win.

Sheffield United Draw No Bet @ 2.45 with SportNation

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.80 with VBet

Leeds vs Arsenal

A classic Premier League fixture is coming up at 4:30pm GMT on Sunday afternoon when two former title winners from the past 30 years go head-to-head at Elland Road as Leeds play Arsenal. Both teams will be keen to start getting more points on the board after faltering form over recent weeks. Has the international break given them time to galvanize and get back to winning ways?

Leeds are starting to find life in the top flight of English football a little bit trickier over recent weeks. The high intense pressure game that Marcelo Bielsa has instilled within the team looked to be one that could get results with the Whites losing just 1 of their opening 4 league matches. However, it's now been just 1 win in their last 5 league games leaving the team down in 15th place and 7 points above the relegation zone. The team welcomes back central midfielder Kalvin Phillips. The defence continues to be a worry with Leeds conceding a joint worst number of 17 goals after 8 league games. Disconcertingly, 8 of those goals have come from set pieces. It's also just 1 clean sheet kept in their last 21 home Premier League games. Even Patrick Bamford can't be relied on for goals at Elland Road with just 1 of his 7 league goals this season coming at home.

Arsenal had high hopes coming into this season with many crediting Mikel Arteta for changing the mentality of the club. It was a positive start too with the FA Community Shield win and back-to-back wins to begin their league campaign. How fast things can change. The Gunners have now lost 3 of their last 4 league games in a run that has seen them drop to 12th in the table and 8 points off the title pace. It is the lack of goals from talisman Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang that has been a big concern. The Gabon striker has only bagged 1 goal in his last 7 league games and only has 2 goals to his name in the league this season. It's also a major concern that it's now 6 hours and 26 minutes since Arsenal scored a league goal from open play. On a positive note, Arsenal do love playing in Yorkshire having won 9 of their last 11 games played in the county.

Initially, I was thinking of backing Leeds to get the win here against a demoralised Arsenal. I still feel Arteta can drag them out of this slump and the international break will have given him a bit of time to stew on his thoughts and come up with some new ideas. I think we'll see Leeds put up a fight though and the outcome is a tough one to call. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Arsenal get back to winning form here though. If they can just get Aubameyang firing then the basics are there in place for them to start picking up points again. They just lack that clinical touch in front of goal right now.

Arsenal to Win @ 2.61 with Novibet

BTTS @ 1.62 with SportNation

Liverpool vs Leicester

Undoubtedly, the most exciting game of the weekend in the Premier League is coming up at 7:15pm GMT when potential title battlers Liverpool and Leicester go toe-to-toe at Anfield. Can the injury-ravaged hosts somehow find enough to see off a visiting team that have already taken some big scalps this season to move into the front runners in the league table?

Liverpool have just been hit by injury blow after injury blow this season. The serious injury to Virgil Van Dijk was just the beginning of their problems. Absentees on top of the Dutch centre back for this game include Mohamed Salah, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Joe Gomez, and Jordan Henderson. Still, this is a Reds team that seems to keep going. Jurgen Klopp's men are in 4th place and a win here would take them joint top with Tottenham. There is also the chance for the club to earn an outright club record 64th home league game without defeat. It's unsurprising that due to their defensive issues that they've only managed to keep 1 clean sheet this season and that was back in the 2-0 win over 10-man Chelsea.

Leicester are looking like the team that stormed to the shock Premier League title win of 2016. Brendan Rodgers has got his team playing attractive football and it's causing sides real problems. The Foxes topped the table coming into this weekend and they can return to the summit with a victory here. It's been their best start to a Premier League season with 18 points from 8 league games. Their current form is irresistible with 6 wins in a row across all competitions. Jamie Vardy is showing he's back to his best and if he scores in this game he'll equal Thierry Henry's record of scoring in 5 consecutive away league games. This is also a fixture Rodgers will want to get a monkey off his back. The former Liverpool boss has lost both of his league matches against Liverpool since he left the club.

I'm not sure I can call this one either way. Every time we write Liverpool off and suggest that they're suffering from too many injuries they end up still getting the points on the board. On this occasion, I'm just not convinced they have enough to get the 3 points. Leicester will need to be at their best but if one team could catch Liverpool on the hop right now then it's this Leicester side. I think a draw no bet option is very appealing for the away side.

Leicester Double Chance @ 2.05 with SportNation

Anytime Scorer: Jamie Vardy @ 2.30 with Betfair

Southampton are undefeated in their last 6 matches in Premier League.
Burnley have lost their last 4 home matches in Premier League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Wolves’s last 18 games in Premier League.
Southampton have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 37 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 23.11.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-23-11-2020-21697

Wolves vs Southampton

Wolves currently sit in the middle of the table, but they are only three points behind the top four. Leicester City ended their four-match undefeated streak, leaving them in the 9th spot. Nuno Espirito Santo’s side has trouble converting their chances into goals, as Wolves netted only eight times so far in the season. On the other hand, the defense is doing well, and it’s one of the tightest in the competition. After the opening defeat in the campaign against Manchester City at home, Raul Jimenez and the lads haven’t lost at their ground in the following three games. A potential victory from this one could see them advancing on the table and boosting their confidence ahead of the tough schedule.

Southampton is one of the biggest overachievers so far in the season, as the visitors sit in 4th place. Ralph Hasenhuttl’s side is on an impressive run as Southampton won five times and drew once on the past six occasions. That streak launched them just two points away from the top of the table. Although the visitors are not so tight in the back, Danny Ings and his teammates from the final third are among the most efficient teams in the competition. After the initial 1:0 defeat against Crystal Palace away from home, they picked up seven points from the next three outings. The visitors are full of confidence, and they want to continue the run, although their top goalscorer Danny Ings will be sidelined for this clash.

Although it is not the most attractive game of the round, it definitely should be exciting. Both teams have chances of snatching at least a point, and we won’t be surprised if the clash ends in a draw.

Goals Market Prediction

The hosts don’t score too many goals, but the away side’s defense is not too tight. In this game, we should see goals in both nets.

Draw @ 3.25

BTTS Yes @ 1.90

Correct score 1:1 @ 6.50

Source: https://www.bat-bet.com/wolves-vs-southampton-betting-tips-predictions-match-previews-premier-league/

Burnley vs Crystal Palace

The first of the double header matches in the Premier League on Monday night comes from Turf Moor when relegation battlers Burnley will look to improve their poor form against an inconsistent Crystal Palace in a 5:30pm GMT kick-off. We could be in for a treat here with both teams understandably feeling confident they can take all 3 points in this one.

Burnley will be keen to start building up their points tally after a disappointing start to the season. Sean Dyche's men have only taken 2 points from their first 7 league games so far with only Sheffield United possessing a lower return. Full back pairing Phil Bardsley and Erik Pieters are set to return to action but Robbie Brady could be ruled out. If the Clarets are going to win this game they need to buck the unwanted trend of not having scored at home at all this season where they haven't picked up a single point yet this campaign. In fact, it's now just 1 win from their last 11 league games stretching back into last season.

Crystal Palace have had a satisfactory start to the season but a lack of consistency has prevented them enjoying an even more positive start to their campaign. Roy Hodgson has led his team to 9th in the table but the Eagles just can't seem to string a run of results together. It is just 1 loss from their last 4 league games but they have also lost 2 of their last 3 league games on the road. One of the most encouraging stats is that Palace have led for a total of 395 minutes this season. That's higher than any other team in the division. Defence still has question marks over them with the team failing to keep a single clean sheet yet.

All weekend I backed teams that were struggling to finally break a trend or backing the underdogs to spring a surprise. Each time they have let me down. Do I make the same mistake here? I still feel Burnley haven't been strong enough in the transfer market to address issues that crept into their game last season and Crystal Palace are experienced heads. I think the away team could take at least a point here. Palace have a decent recent record at Turf Moor winning 3 of the last 5 visits and have scored at least twice in 4 of those 5 games. I can see a more low key affair with maybe a bore draw of 0-0 or 1-1.

Draw @ 3.15 with Novibet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.62 with Betfair

Wolves vs Southampton

The final game in the schedule for the Premier League this weekend is the 8pm GMT kick-off on Monday night when Wolves host Southampton at Molineux. Both of these teams will have developed aspirations to push for a potential Europa League qualification spot or even better so taking points in games like this against their ambitious rivals will be key for them.

Wolves had a stuttering start to their campaign by losing 2 of the first 3 league games but the narrow 1-0 loss to Leicester in their last game before the international break was their first league defeat in 4 matches with 3 of those being wins leaving them in 12th place. Nuno Espirito Santo has built a side on a solid defensive foundation with Wanderers keeping a league high 13 clean sheets in the league during 2020. Every single one of their last 9 wins in the league have been with a clean sheet. It's now 22 home league games without defeat against teams outside the established top six.

Southampton are starting to play like a team that could cause some real damage this season. The 9-0 loss at home to Leicester last season feels like another team at another time. Ralph Hasenhuttl's men are now in 5th place and only 4 points off the top spot. The Saints are unbeaten in 6 league matches having won 5 of them and winning the last 3 in a row. Only Manchester United have earned more league points on the road than Southampton in this calendar year. However, the sticking point is that Southampton hate playing on a Monday night when they have failed to win any of their last 12 top flight league games played on this night.

These are two very evenly matched teams in the league. Even though there are a number of places and points separating these sides in the table I feel they're on similar projections this season and should both be considered as realistic candidates for the Europa League. I feel this will be a game where both teams would take a draw and that's exactly the outcome I'm going to back with both teams scoring.

Draw @ 3.25 with Novibet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.61 with Betfair