** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

German Masters (plus quallies)

Fader

No luck with Junxu or Yuelong. Yuelong, I  thought, was pretty poor. Perhaps one that I will leave alone from now on. Junxu had his chances but would have to be said that Ding was the man to watch today and you would have to give him a good chance of beating Trump tomorrow, if Trump plays like he did today.

I like Tom Ford to win on a handicap tonight. Carrington must be alittle rusty tonight and comes in cold after getting a bye from John Higgins. Ford looked very sharp in the last round and I think at around evens, the -1.5 looks appealing.

5.5pts T. Ford (-1.5 frames) to beat S. Carrington 10/11 paddypower
1pt accy - Brecel, O'Neill, Ford (-1.5 frames) & Bingham 11.5/1 paddypower (money back if one leg loses)

-4.5pts

Ford does the job. Good call on the century also, @Robaldo

Quarter finals are played tomorrow. Here is the line up ;

Ding Vs Trump (2pm)
Brown Vs Hawkins (2pm)
--------------------------------------
O'Connor Vs Ford (7pm)
Bingham Vs Lisowski (7pm)

Robbie Williams should have beat Bingham tonight but his fall over the line means that he will face Lisowski for a place in the Semi-finals. Lisowski is playing some good stuff at the moment but when tested, he does tend to have a weak underbelly. If Brecel didn't play like such a pub amateur then that really could have been exposed. Ding Vs Trump is obviously the match of the day and if Ding plays like he did today then he has every chance.

I'm hoping for Hawkins and O'Connor to come through and get a chance at placement money, by making the final. I'm going to side with Ding tomorrow. Trump doesn't look his best right now but obviously knows how to win. If Ding can limit his gifts to Judd then we could easily see Ding in the Semi-finals. Hopefully playing Barry Hawkins. The Bingham Vs Lisowski match should be a good one to watch. I'm going to take a look at that match tomorrow lunchtime.

3pts D. Junhui to beat J. Trump 2/1 bet365

-0.5pts

Ding didn't really perform today for me. He really should have done better than that. Atleast he should have got that match to a deciding frame. I'm hoping my outright pick, Hawkins, can make the final tomorrow. One bet I will be taking though is Ford to beat Lisowski. Ford is hitting the ball lovely right now and although Lisowski is also playing really well, I still feel like his bottle goes when he sees the finish line in a tournament. 

2pts T.Ford to beat J.Lisowski 6/4 bet365

-3.5pts

19 hours ago, Fader said:

Ding didn't really perform today for me. He really should have done better than that. Atleast he should have got that match to a deciding frame. I'm hoping my outright pick, Hawkins, can make the final tomorrow. One bet I will be taking though is Ford to beat Lisowski. Ford is hitting the ball lovely right now and although Lisowski is also playing really well, I still feel like his bottle goes when he sees the finish line in a tournament. 

2pts T.Ford to beat J.Lisowski 6/4 bet365

-3.5pts

Lisowski made a lot of mistakes yesterday in the last frames but Bingham  didn’t take advantage of them. 

If Ford win Frame 7 , I think he will win ?