** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

daily 2 odds soccer predictions

alextso

35 minutes ago, alextso said:

Yes I will be posting updates every 2 weeks.

Ok, though I'd suggest that's too long and weekly is the minimum that is appropriate given the number of selections you're posting.

To be frank, there's not going to be much interest in entirely unreasoned tips from a new poster who can't be bothered updating the results for their selections more than fortnightly. Add to that the link to "more predictions" and the whole thing starts to feel a little "spammy".

Best of luck, I'll leave you to it now. At least you've had some feedback! :)

On 11/3/2020 at 12:55 PM, harry_rag said:

Ok, though I'd suggest that's too long and weekly is the minimum that is appropriate given the number of selections you're posting.

To be frank, there's not going to be much interest in entirely unreasoned tips from a new poster who can't be bothered updating the results for their selections more than fortnightly. Add to that the link to "more predictions" and the whole thing starts to feel a little "spammy".

Best of luck, I'll leave you to it now. At least you've had some feedback! :)

Okay. I do love feedback and i appreciate taking out your time to make one. I will provide weekly updates on wins/losses going forward. Once again, thank you! 

My curiosity got the better of me and I decided to work out how the selections on here have been doing (with today's bet still open). I make it 5 winners from 13 with a 0.91 point profit to 1 point level stakes, with an ROI of 7%. Not a bad start, though a few points up or down wouldn't mean too much at this early stage.

I'd suggest that's the level of detail that would be appropriate for updates going forward, so people have an idea how your selections are performing. Anyone coming to the thread after, say, 30 bets and just reading that there had been x number of winners from 30 would probably think "so what, have the selections been profitable or not?".

There are a lot of threads in this section of the board and most will do well to attract any ongoing interest or interaction. One that doesn't even show how the bets are performing will pretty much get none.

Anyway, good luck with your future bets, time to try and find some winners of my own now! :)

20 hours ago, harry_rag said:

My curiosity got the better of me and I decided to work out how the selections on here have been doing (with today's bet still open). I make it 5 winners from 13 with a 0.91 point profit to 1 point level stakes, with an ROI of 7%. Not a bad start, though a few points up or down wouldn't mean too much at this early stage.

I'd suggest that's the level of detail that would be appropriate for updates going forward, so people have an idea how your selections are performing. Anyone coming to the thread after, say, 30 bets and just reading that there had been x number of winners from 30 would probably think "so what, have the selections been profitable or not?".

There are a lot of threads in this section of the board and most will do well to attract any ongoing interest or interaction. One that doesn't even show how the bets are performing will pretty much get none.

Anyway, good luck with your future bets, time to try and find some winners of my own now! :)

Thank you so much Harry. I will work my updates and results like this. Thanks for taking your time out to comment and help out. I do appreciate. Goodluck with finding winners!

20 hours ago, harry_rag said:

To slightly correct you here. It has been 7 wins. 6 losses. from 13 games.

21 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Hi Everyone

Based on harry_rag suggestion.

I made a sheet to track all the bets so everyone sees an overview of the results.

All bets are using level stakes.

However i use a flexible stake plan. Always a % of the current bankroll. you will see on the sheet, the 1 Unit stake changes as the bankroll adjusts...

Here are some key stats so far
14 bets total, 7 won, 7 lost. 50% win rate.
Average odds: 2.277
ROI so far: 13.86%

See the tracking sheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gg-ZD9HRyuwlXPxynOJSV68U4TJHoGHm8gxXnBgDQJ8/edit?usp=sharing

Will appreciate more feedback. Thank you.