** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Oct 30th - Nov 2nd

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga and Bundesliga II

Schalke have failed to win their last 21 matches in Bundesliga.
Schalke have conceded at least 3 goals in 86% of their last 7 matches in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 88% of Schalke’s last 8 games in Bundesliga.
Schalke have lost 88% of their last 8 matches in Bundesliga.
Schalke have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in 86% of their last 7 matches in Bundesliga.
St. Pauli have failed to win their last 9 away matches in Bundesliga II.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 86% of Hamburg’s last 7 games in Bundesliga II.
FC Heidenheim have failed to win their last 8 away matches in Bundesliga II.
Hamburg have won their last 5 matches in Bundesliga II.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 83% of St. Pauli’s last 6 games in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 36 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 30.10.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-30-10-2020-21285

Schalke 04 vs VfB Stuttgart

Schalke 04

Doubtful: Uth (3/1 f)

Out (injuries/other): Fährmann (3/0 first goalkeeper), Serdar (1/0 m)

Suspended: Kabak (2/0 d)

VfB Stuttgart

Doubtful: Kempf (5/1 d, probably in), Endo (5/0 m), Massimo (4/0 m),Wamangituka (5/2 f)

Out (injuries/other): Anton (3/0 d), Mavropanos (1/0 d), Awoudja (0/0 d), Mola (0/0 m), Thommy (0/0 m)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

I´ve got a first Bet for today and it´s City Derby of Hamburg in 2. Bundesliga.

Hamburg - St. Pauli

Hamburg big Favourite this Season for Promotion. After they failed this Target last 2 Seasons this Season looks really good. 5 Games and 5 Wins on his Side. So Form is suberp and for me they have this Season much better Moral in Squad then last Year. And with Terrode they have a Top-Striker for 2. Bundesliga. This Season again 6 Goals in 5 Games. For me they have only one Bad Performance this Season so far, when they played against Fuerth with 10 Men only for long Time.

They will missed today with van Drongelen a long term Player and Jatta for Offensive only 2 nearly important Players. But squad is good for this Level and think Hamburg can play today with his best Possible Line-Up.

St. Pauli on other Side with 1-3-1 - sounds good, but only good at this is there Moral. Down against Darmstadt in last Game and they become in Extra Time a Joke Penalty. So good for them, but they lost before the Season 3 important Offensive Players and they bought Burgstaller from Schalke, but he´s injured. So for me they are offensive a little bit Limited at the Moment.

I will take Stake´s down here, because St. Pauli with good Moral this Season and Hamburg allways in last TImes, they are shit in Derby´s inlcuding  lose both of them against St. Pauli last Season.

But think St. Pauli´s good Luck in last Games are now over.

Hamburg AHC-1 @ 1.85 4/10 bet365

Terrode 2 score anytime @ 2.10 1/10 bet365

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

FC Koln have failed to win their last 15 matches in Bundesliga.
Bayern have scored at least 4 goals in their last 3 matches in Bundesliga.
Mainz have lost their last 6 matches in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Bayern’s last 7 games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 50 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 31.10.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-31-10-2020-21335