** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Problems in Some of the October's Performance Ratings?

Jukka

Hi,

First of all, thank you very much for the ELO ratings! Your hard work is much appreciated and I hope that you will carry on producing the ratings!

I noticed that some of the leagues have had quite strange looking performance rating figures during late October. By "quite strange looking" I mean that at least in between October 24th and 25th figures seem to be quite low, many of them even on minus side, and differ from the patterns. I've noticed this kind of phenomena at least in Danish Super League, Sweden Allsvenskan, Belgium Jupiler, France 2nd Div and Germany 2nd div figures. I wonder if this is just a strange coincidence or if there's something "wrong" in the calculation scripts? 

Kind Regards,

Jukka

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Problems in Some of the October's Performance Ratings?

Hi Stevie...or other Admins ?,

Any update to this issue? It seems that since 26th of October the performance figures are at least "looking normal" again, but at least for 24th and 25th they still seem strange, so I assume figures for these days have not been fixed yet?

Kind Regards,

Jukka

• 2 weeks later...

HI all,

Yes, apologies for the delay. We are working through it. It remains a problem at the source so we need to notify others on it. Hopefully, it'll be sorted soon. The majority are updating and just a few are simply not erasing ones from fixtures gone by. Cheers for making us aware of issues like this. After the sad passing of the owner Paul and his right hand man Graham in quick succession things have been a little hectic around here. We'll get there soon though. Stick with us! :ok