Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** April Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Rob Valk, 3rd McG **
** Last Man Standing Results - glavintoby & Redno2009 both win £125 **
** April Naps Competition Result: 1st Sugardaddyken, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd Harry Faint99, 4th Gary66. KO Cup Winner Waggy, Most Winners: Xtc12 **

Tennis Tips - Nitto ATP Finals, Challengers and Off-Season

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dominic Thiem to beat Novak Djokovic at 2.32 with Pinnacle Novak Djokovic covered the -3.5 handicap against Zverev, but he's going to face a much harder task against Thiem. Thiem has played consi

I'd like to wish all tennis fans Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Celebrate well, guys, and thanks for participating in the forums this year!

Rublev to take a set and overs between Rafa and Tsitsipas would be my call.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, CzechPunter said:

@four-leaf chin up, you're good and have good insights as well, don't be afraid to post!

Well the season is now completely over so posting bets of my own will have to wait for january since I don't think there is any point in trying to figure out how next season will pan out. So no seasonbets from me unless something very good comes up. Seasonbets are for me mostly available with Betfair and Unibet. Only those two bookies I use for season bets. Last season I had some huge winnings from season betting but because of Covid I will lay low.

Martina Caregaro to beat Indy De Vroome at 2.62 with Bet365

Neither player has been impressive lately, but Indy De Vroome is hardly such a big favorite imo. Caregaro will be playing at home and she's had plenty of time to prepare as well, so I think she's going to be pumped up. I have her as the slightly worse player according to what I know, but De Vroome was crushed last time out and that doesn't bode well given the situation. Obviously anything can happen at this point of the season, but, as far as I can see, everything points to there being slight value on Caregaro here.

10 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

I don't see much value for tomorrow for now. Konjuh should beat Indy De Vroome, but the odds will be short I reckon.

I don't have the odds yet but I would want to back Konjuh for a 2-0 win. Her win odds are 1.34 for me so should be around 2 for 2-0 win. All last 5 losses for De Vroome were in 2 sets by the way and Konjuh is not going to give away a set with her mindset on the field. any ideas on this?

34 minutes ago, Robaldo said:

I don't have the odds yet but I would want to back Konjuh for a 2-0 win. Her win odds are 1.34 for me so should be around 2 for 2-0 win. All last 5 losses for De Vroome were in 2 sets by the way and Konjuh is not going to give away a set with her mindset on the field. any ideas on this?

The thinking looks okay to me, just not sure I trust Konjuh that much. Good luck if you go for it!

3 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

I think it's just too bad it's someone as strong as Zheng against Boskovic in the finals. Still tempted by the odds though!

It is Qinwen Zheng, 18 years old, WTA rank 325 and not Saisai Zheng if it was her you were thinking of. But the odds make Qinwen pretty huge favourite anyway but I don't think it reflects the reality.

16 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Bet365 have the odds out for that as well now, posting the women's odds for completeness' sake. Nothing really stands out, the favorites are pretty solid everywhere. If I had to bet, I'd be on Evans against Murray, it's impossible to trust Murray at the moment.

image.png

looks like you have finding bets to bet on like someone trying to find some treasure. hope you have not kept targets for this year and chasing those so you want to bet on every game that is available.

If you do want to bet try NBA which is starting in 2 days. you get the whole 4 months to bet on. you have almost 6-8 games everyday

Looking at tomorrow's card, I am going to have a play on Eden Silva to beat Naomi Broady at 1.73 with William HillI've always thought Broady is a bit overrated and she's started this event with two straight losses, winning just four games against Grey as well. Silva has 3-1 record against her in 2020 and I think this is a good price to make that 4-1.

3 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Looking at tomorrow's card, I am going to have a play on Eden Silva to beat Naomi Broady at 1.73 with William HillI've always thought Broady is a bit overrated and she's started this event with two straight losses, winning just four games against Grey as well. Silva has 3-1 record against her in 2020 and I think this is a good price to make that 4-1.

I actually watched Broady play yesterday and she was absolutely horrible, I'll be loading up on Silva...