Announcements
*** Cheltenham Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Skittle, 2nd. glavintobuy & 3rd. Cragwood ***
** March Poker League Result : 1st muttley, 2nd andybell666, 3rd ian309 **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MABS, 2nd PercyP, 3rd Kingdom for, 4th Catijohn, 5th runadrum **
** March Naps Competition Result: 1st GARY66, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd ZIDANE123, 4th MICK33. KO Cup Winner SILVER FOX, Most Winners: ALASTAIR **

Tennis Tips - Nitto ATP Finals, Challengers and Off-Season

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dominic Thiem to beat Novak Djokovic at 2.32 with Pinnacle Novak Djokovic covered the -3.5 handicap against Zverev, but he's going to face a much harder task against Thiem. Thiem has played consi

I'd like to wish all tennis fans Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Celebrate well, guys, and thanks for participating in the forums this year!

Rublev to take a set and overs between Rafa and Tsitsipas would be my call.

Posted Images

Dominic Thiem to beat Novak Djokovic at 2.32 with Pinnacle

Novak Djokovic covered the -3.5 handicap against Zverev, but he's going to face a much harder task against Thiem. Thiem has played consistently well when it mattered so far and it's not tough to see that he was saving himself when he was facing Rublev yesterday. I get why Djokovic is the favorite here, but I'd honestly take everything above 2.00 on Thiem. He's been the better player and Djokovic hasn't played like the world's number one for quite some time now, so no reason to have him as such a big fav imo.

1 hour ago, CzechPunter said:

Dominic Thiem to beat Novak Djokovic at 2.32 with Pinnacle

Novak Djokovic covered the -3.5 handicap against Zverev, but he's going to face a much harder task against Thiem. Thiem has played consistently well when it mattered so far and it's not tough to see that he was saving himself when he was facing Rublev yesterday. I get why Djokovic is the favorite here, but I'd honestly take everything above 2.00 on Thiem. He's been the better player and Djokovic hasn't played like the world's number one for quite some time now, so no reason to have him as such a big fav imo.

Thiem will win for me . Thiem and Nadal are the most impressive in this tournament . Both can win in semi final with beautiful odd 

I had a good week with the Nitto WTF untill now, but didn't get the time to post here.

I went with Thiem taking  a set against novak. Djokovic wasn't bad but he wasn't amazing either, and dominic can go toe to toe with him no problem. Thiem at his peak nowdays is probably the best player itw, but we'll see a bit later which of their levels they'll show on court.

nadal-medvedev - I went safe here with over 19,5 games (you could easily go over 20,21, 22, 23). This should be close and med was truly the most impresive untill now, but rafa is a beast himself so the match should be well contended.

2 hours ago, BrandNew said:

What?!

Have you not seen Medvedev’s matches? He’s been the most impressive by far.

medvedev plays really well, I've seen him play. I also saw him very feverish in Paris when his tennis is bad. In front of Nadal, if it doesn't go as he wants, he can play badly. I find him mentally fragile. 
But his tennis level is very good. 

10 minutes ago, BrandNew said:

A very significant day yesterday in the course of passing the baton to the next generation. Perhaps the most significant day so far?

New generation begin to be very powerful against dinosaurs Nadal and Djoko . But it’s end of the season. It’s harder for old players I think.

But it’s the start of a new era ! 

3 hours ago, Lorenzi Musetti said:

Well it is on clay I can see today on the livestreaming of Mo Safwat and Manuel Guinard..

image.thumb.png.2f5e430b2c185f0b4cb2877b60a85e66.png

Joao Pedro Sorgi (+1.5 sets) to beat Joao Menezes at 2.16 with Unibet

Only one bet for me so far and, even then, I recommend being cautious. Sorgi hasn't played since the corona break and that's a concern, but Menezes has some really bad performances to his name recently. He's won just a single set since beating Safwat in the French Open, which is over five matches. Both are Brazilians and this will be played in Brazil, which is another thing that makes me go with the higher odds. The H2H record is old, but 1-1. At above evens, I think this is worth a shot.

Pedro Sakamoto (+4.5) to beat Juan Pablo Ficovich at 1.86 with Pinnacle

Surprised by the line honestly, Sakamoto can be very decent on clay on his day and he's playing at home as well. He had a long match in the first round, but he should be fine physically with the day off and I think there's every chance he'll give Ficovich a good fight. Ficovich has never been special in my book, just an average top 200 guy.

Oriol Roca Batalla to beat Thiago Agustin Tirante at 3.00 with Bet365

Sakamoto even managed to win, nice to see. For tomorrow, I like the odds on Roca Batalla. I managed to catch Tirante's match and he was pretty average, Sousa was just completely off and I don't see why he deserves to be such a favorite against player that's ranked above him and that hasn't been poor recently. Tirante doesn't look like a massive talent to me and, no matter the result, I have to take the 3.00 that's on offer. Roca Batalla shouldn't be above 2.20 imo.