** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - November 2 - November 8

1 hour ago, CzechPunter said:

Yeah, Stan can be weird nowadays, seriously weird at times. I don't think he's going to get any deep Grand Slam runs anymore, but we are going to see some upsets from him and he may very well ruin someone's run!

Nowdays he is reversing what he was usualy doing, he plays better in smaller tournaments and was worse in GS. I will never understand how he lost to gaston in RG.

Any ideas/info about Medvedev?

He seems to have regained some mental stability, played well against De Minaur and has a 3:0 record against Schwartzman. 

Pretty tasty odds @1.45 unibet, knowing what Daniil is capable of when he's in good mental form.

On the other side Schwartzman is good as well. As far as I understand he has already qualified for London.

Edited by vvararu

28 minutes ago, vvararu said:

Any ideas/info about Medvedev?

He seems to have regained some mental stability, played well against De Minaur and has a 3:0 record against Schwartzman. 

Pretty tasty odds @1.45 unibet, knowing what Daniil is capable of when he's in good mental form.

On the other side Schwartzman is good as well. As far as I understand he has already qualified for London.

I have personaly avoided this match , but yeah medvedev should take this. Maybe an over 18.5 games bet could be good, since I see a prety close match between them.

Sabine Lisicki to beat Bibiane Schoofs at 1.75 with Pinnacle

Decent value here, I'd have Lisicki at the 1.57 mark. She's not that great anymore, but she's had a couple of good performances and she should be pumped up for Linz. Indoors, with her big serve, she should have the edge over Schoofs, who has been average all career long.

7 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Sabine Lisicki to beat Bibiane Schoofs at 1.75 with Pinnacle

Decent value here, I'd have Lisicki at the 1.57 mark. She's not that great anymore, but she's had a couple of good performances and she should be pumped up for Linz. Indoors, with her big serve, she should have the edge over Schoofs, who has been average all career long.

wow never knew that lisicki even plays anymore. Ain't she prety old ?

Yesterday finaly all of the tips were won. Today for the semis :

Med-raonic, I would go with a simple bet ,Medvedev winning at 1,45 odds. He beat raonic before, he played very well here and he's got the skillset to put milos off balance. I hope med will remain hungry for this match, but as far as I know he was qualified for WTF even before Paris so motivation shouldn't be a problem.

Rafa-Zverev , I bet that zverev will atleast take 1 set. Zverev also beat Rafa before on an indoor court, he has played very good tennis here untill now. As long as double fault machine alex doesn't return , he might even beat rafa.

1 hour ago, vladisimo2 said:

what's so confusing about my comment above ? medvedev is serving for the match right now and I said that I think that zverev can take a set off nadal atleast, and if you wanna play risky you can even bet on a zverev victory since he's shown the ability to beat nadal before.

Ok, well you might be right... I thought you wrote WTA and that confused me.

Today is finals day. I'm 90% sure zverev-medvedev is gonna go over 19,5 games , maybe play over 18,5 if you bet higher stakes.

Both of them are probably playing close to the peaks of their abilities in this tourney, their last match was a 6-4, 7-6 , on indor surface. There is no way I can see either of them blowing the other away. How do you guys view the match ?

Medvedev is a small fav for me, but I didn't see yesterday's matches.

Sabine Lisicki (+4.5) to beat Tereza Martincova at 1.86 with Pinnacle

Continuing with Lisicki here. Martincova will obviously be a bigger test than Schoofs, but Lisicki was good yesterday and I'm even a bit baffled by such a line. I was expecting +2.5 or +3 at most, so I'll just go ahead and pick Lisicki not to lose by a lot. The moneyline at 3.00 or so is also very playable if you want to risk a bit more imo.

5 hours ago, vladisimo2 said:

Today is finals day. I'm 90% sure zverev-medvedev is gonna go over 19,5 games , maybe play over 18,5 if you bet higher stakes.

Both of them are probably playing close to the peaks of their abilities in this tourney, their last match was a 6-4, 7-6 , on indor surface. There is no way I can see either of them blowing the other away. How do you guys view the match ?

I give a small edge to Sascha because of his better indoor record.