Announcements
*** Ascot Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. RUG, 2nd. Soi Bongkot & 3rd. Jediknight ***
** June Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Like2Fish, 3rd McG **
** June Naps Competition Result: 1st Kingdom for, 2nd Offramp, 3rd glavintobuy, 4th bymatrix. KO Cup Winner: Kingsom for, Most Winners: Johnrobertson **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Oct 21st - 26th

VfB Stuttgart vs 1.FC Köln

VfB Stuttgart

Doubtful: Kobel (4/0 first goalkeeper), Endo (4/0 m), Förster (0/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Anton (3/0 d), Mavropanos (1/0 d), Awoudja (0/0 d), Mola (0/0 m), Thommy (0/0 m)

Suspended:

1.FC Köln

Doubtful: Czichos (4/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Hector (2/0 m), Höger (2/0 m), Kainz (0/0 m), Clemens (0/0 m)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

After small Profit last Week - i´ve got 2 Bets for today.
First is Stuttgart to win against Cologne - Yes it´s true that Home Teams in this Game didn´t Win often - but today i see it different. Stuttgart with great Form and they like to counter - so in Home Games play counter against Cologne. Yes i think this is possible. Cologne with Coach Gisdol under Pressure - lost all 3 Games and they must grabing Points fast. For me they are Relegation Candidate before Season and now they show why. I didn´t see the squad so strong and personal for me Stuttgart is better and in better Form including.

Other Bet is Nuernberg to win against Karlsruhe - Nuernberg with some unlucky Games where they grab only 1 Point at St. Pauli or Lose the Game after 2 Times in Front against Darmstadt at Home. But for these odds i take them today. Karlsruhe isn´t so strong - win 3-0 last Week against Sandhausen, but they have a very bad Day. Karlsruhe for me will also struggle again this Season, where i see Nuernberg a good Midfield Team.

Stuttgart 2/10
Nuernberg 2/10

11 hours ago, Neubs said:

After small Profit last Week - i´ve got 2 Bets for today.
First is Stuttgart to win against Cologne - Yes it´s true that Home Teams in this Game didn´t Win often - but today i see it different. Stuttgart with great Form and they like to counter - so in Home Games play counter against Cologne. Yes i think this is possible. Cologne with Coach Gisdol under Pressure - lost all 3 Games and they must grabing Points fast. For me they are Relegation Candidate before Season and now they show why. I didn´t see the squad so strong and personal for me Stuttgart is better and in better Form including.

Other Bet is Nuernberg to win against Karlsruhe - Nuernberg with some unlucky Games where they grab only 1 Point at St. Pauli or Lose the Game after 2 Times in Front against Darmstadt at Home. But for these odds i take them today. Karlsruhe isn´t so strong - win 3-0 last Week against Sandhausen, but they have a very bad Day. Karlsruhe for me will also struggle again this Season, where i see Nuernberg a good Midfield Team.

Stuttgart 2/10
Nuernberg 2/10

Not the best Start in the Weekend. Stuttgart with goal after 24 Seconds and again Nuernberg with the 1-0 lead in 5 of 5 Games this Season, but again they can´t win...