** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Oct 20th & 21st

yossa6133

Derby have been dreadful so far so I want to keep backing against them. Huddersfield were slightly lucky to win away at Swansea but that was another solid effort and they look a good price at nearly 6/4.

Wycombe have lost 5 out of 5 and it makes sense to keep opposing them until they actually get a point. Reading have made a great start anyway and look a bit of a home banker at 7/12.

Those are my main picks and the double pays around 2.85.1.

Stoke seem to have finally turned the corner and I'd expect them to beat a game but limited Barnsley team, slight odds against seems fair to me 21/20.

I keep picking Norwich and they keep disappointing! But surely they will improve soon and I'll add them into a speculative acca with my other 3 selections, pays over 13/1. 

I´m on this Matchday at you´re Forrest Team @yossa6133 - they seems to be better now under New Coach and against Rotherham how are for me a Bottom Table Team are - they must win at Home.

Other Picks for me are Milwall, who are make a solid Start and now facing at Home Luton, who are also made a good Start, but fair to say that they have on Paper a easy Shedule in First Games. They deserved the Lose against Stoke at Weekend and now with Milwall i think there is a Team who are on the Same Level then Stoke acutally are.

My last Bet is Birmingham +0.75 - Norwich didn´t find there Form at the Moment and now the Pressure is rising on them and the Coach. Birmingham tough Opponent and think they can grab here maybe 1 Point.

Huddersfield vs Derby County

Huddersfield

Doubtful: Joel Pereira (0/0 g)

Out (injuries/other): Danny Ward (0/0 f), Tommy Elphick (0/0 d), Rarmani Edmonds-Green (0/0 d), Terence Kongolo (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Derby County

Doubtful: Martyn Waghorn (0/0 f), Louie Sibley (3/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Wayne Rooney (5/1 f), Colin Kazim-Richards (0/0 f), Jordon Ibe (0/0 m), Krystian Bielik (0/0 m)

Norwich City vs Birmingham City

Norwich City

Doubtful: Todd Cantwell (2/0 m, probably in)

Out (injuries/other): Onel Hernandez (4/0 m), Christoph Zimmermann (4/0 d), Kieran Dowell (2/0 m), Sam Byram (0/0 d)

Birmingham City

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Josh McEachran (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

10 hours ago, yossa6133 said:

I hope we do! We played well for the last 10-15 mins against Blackburn and defended well all match. I was impressed with Rotherham against Norwich though and they really should have won that game, so it won't be easy.

Are you impressed with Stoke so far? They seem much improved.

For me allways in my Head is that last Time when Rotherham played Championship, they was not so bad at Home, but aweful away. So maybe that´s also a thing why i choose Nottingham and also you see it on my other Pick. I didn´t see Norwich actually not in great Form.

I´m impressed with Stoke - tough question. Stoke last Years allways when you think things go on the good Way, they made aweful Games in a Row. Read Interview with Coach O´Neil and he said, that they want a hungry Team and they wanted to change much more Players this Summer, but that´s not so easy. So now they have a Team i think who can end on Pay Off Place. I´m impressed in such a Form, that they handle to grab 1 Point in Home Game against Birmingham, when they made maybe 1,2 max. 3 Shots on Goal. Last Season we have lost such Games. Now we grab 1 Point and made a deserved Away Win now at Luton. So yes i will pick them again against Barnsley, who maybe the same Level that Luton have and it´s also a Home Game. So normaly it will be a bet with 5/10 or higher at the acutally Odds, but tough to back them with this Stakes. It´s for me Stoke - who can blame you whole 90 Minutes - so i will pick them only with 3/10....

champratings.jpg

Thanks for getting this thread up, @yossa6133. Here are the odds and ratings currently available. I don't know why but in midweek I always fancy a few BTTS bets. It seems that under the lights and with tired legs that the goals seem to fly in more during the week games. I am a lot more positive about Cardiff playing Bournemouth this week than I was. Two solid performances in a row now with two clean sheets. Can't fault it. I will be happy with a draw and I think we could get it.

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Championship Predictions > Oct 20th & 21st

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Sheff Wed’s last 5 games in Championship.
QPR have drawn their last 3 matches in Championship.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Watford’s last 5 games in Championship.
Sheff Wed have failed to win their last 8 home matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 27 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 21.10.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-21-10-2020-21096

Unlucky with the Draw in Forrest Game yesterday - Forrest some good Chances in the whole Game to turn the 0-1 down into a Win.

Anyway i´ve got for today three Bets. I take Stoke to Win, also Brentford i think they can win. And then i take QPR DNB - Preston for me didn´t look so good at the Moment, while QPR only with 1 Lose so far in the Season and 3 Draws. So maybe we will see today here a Draw, but for me Odds on QPR are little bit too High at the Moment.

@StevieDay1983What will make the Bluebirds today!? I didn´t think that Bournemouth can win today, but don´t now who Cardiff´s Performance was on Sunday´s Win at Preston.

1 hour ago, Neubs said:

Unlucky with the Draw in Forrest Game yesterday - Forrest some good Chances in the whole Game to turn the 0-1 down into a Win.

Anyway i´ve got for today three Bets. I take Stoke to Win, also Brentford i think they can win. And then i take QPR DNB - Preston for me didn´t look so good at the Moment, while QPR only with 1 Lose so far in the Season and 3 Draws. So maybe we will see today here a Draw, but for me Odds on QPR are little bit too High at the Moment.

@StevieDay1983What will make the Bluebirds today!? I didn´t think that Bournemouth can win today, but don´t now who Cardiff´s Performance was on Sunday´s Win at Preston.

I'm a lot more optimistic after our past two performances but Bournemouth have had the better of us over recent years with us only winning 1 of the last 5 meetings. However, that was the most recent encounter when we won 2-0 at home back in February, 2019. There's no denying that this Bournemouth side is strong and I still feel they are favourites. I wouldn't be surprised to see us grind out a draw though. That's what I'd back if I was betting on the game tonight. 1-1 or 2-2 draw.

41 minutes ago, yossa6133 said:

Stoke let me down again! Cost me a lot of money 2 seasons ago and they are back on the naughty step after that. Had 2 golden chances in the last 10 mins to nick it as well. 

The Same here.... And i know it, every Time in last 2 Years when you think Stoke is in Form, then they let me down. The Same is with Nottingham and Middlesbrough in Championship. So both Teams where i expected that they can easy make the Win with Forrest and Stoke, both let me down with Draws.

11 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

There's no denying that this Bournemouth side is strong and I still feel they are favourites. I wouldn't be surprised to see us grind out a draw though. That's what I'd back if I was betting on the game tonight. 1-1 or 2-2 draw.

Thank you! I needed a winner bad.

I'd like to try betting on draws more often. Do you have any advice regarding this or can you link me a reliable resource? Is there such a thing as a draw-betting expert lol?

7 minutes ago, newteech said:

Thank you! I needed a winner bad.

I'd like to try betting on draws more often. Do you have any advice regarding this or can you link me a reliable resource? Is there such a thing as a draw-betting expert lol?

I've found that betting on draws has delivered me the most profit to be honest. You can get decent odds and if you find two sides that you simply struggle to separate then you boost your chances. I find that betting on teams near the top end of the table playing away against teams in the middle of the table is often a decent draw shout. The team at the top will undoubtedly look for the win but ultimately come away happy with a point on the road against a solid side. The mid-table team will feel earning a point at home against a higher placed side is a decent result. So before you even kick-off you know both teams will be satisfied with a point and that affects how they will set up for the match. Why have I pinpointed higher placed sides away to mid-table sides and not lower placed sides at home to mid-table sides? The higher placed sides will have enough self belief that they'll go toe-to-toe with a team on their travels and the mid-table team will feel they have enough about themselves to go for the win at home. Lower placed sides might not have the same confidence in their own game due to such poor form overall.

8 minutes ago, StevieDay1983 said:

I've found that betting on draws has delivered me the most profit to be honest. You can get decent odds and if you find two sides that you simply struggle to separate then you boost your chances. I find that betting on teams near the top end of the table playing away against teams in the middle of the table is often a decent draw shout. The team at the top will undoubtedly look for the win but ultimately come away happy with a point on the road against a solid side. The mid-table team will feel earning a point at home against a higher placed side is a decent result. So before you even kick-off you know both teams will be satisfied with a point and that affects how they will set up for the match. Why have I pinpointed higher placed sides away to mid-table sides and not lower placed sides at home to mid-table sides? The higher placed sides will have enough self belief that they'll go toe-to-toe with a team on their travels and the mid-table team will feel they have enough about themselves to go for the win at home. Lower placed sides might not have the same confidence in their own game due to such poor form overall.

Yes! This is the advice I was looking for. Thank you!

Can you recommend somewhere I can read more about this?

3 minutes ago, newteech said:

Yes! This is the advice I was looking for. Thank you!

Can you recommend somewhere I can read more about this?

Stick around here and see what tips people put to be honest. We have a number of fans of teams that give experienced and knowledgeable predictions for their own teams. There's no better source when it comes to betting than advice from fans of the clubs themselves. :ok