** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Last Goalscorer...

Manutd99

Whenever I watch a live game I always like to have a punt on the last goalscorer, just because it keeps your interest going for the whole game, even if it's dull & boring! I was just wondering if anyone knows of a website that lists the stats of players to get the last goal? I have looked for ages and can't seem to find that particular stat.

On 10/17/2020 at 11:35 AM, Manutd99 said:

Whenever I watch a live game I always like to have a punt on the last goalscorer, just because it keeps your interest going for the whole game, even if it's dull & boring! I was just wondering if anyone knows of a website that lists the stats of players to get the last goal? I have looked for ages and can't seem to find that particular stat.

The last goalscorer odds are the same as the first goalscorer or next goalscorer odds I believe. It would be worth speaking to your bookie directly via the live chat to see if you can get the bet. I know in land-based bookies the last goalscorer bet is easy to buy so I'm certain they'd offer it if you asked your online bookie:ok

@StevieDay1983 He’s after somewhere that shows the stats for players rather than the market itself, which is readily available as you say. Stats for player goals scored are easy to find and I’m sure I’ve seen first goalscorer stats somewhere but not sure about last.

Personally I’d be more interested in a player’s scoring stats as I always think you can be mislead by specific first/last stats, e.g. small samples mean it might be random. I’d also look at how often the player gets subbed off. If a player’s scored 20 goals that represent 50% of his team’s total goals, that’s a reasonable stat. How many are first, last or neither is more likely to be just “noise”.