** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

I want to ask you about a crypto strategy i need info on the way the system if it works Please Read

Bogdy23

Hello,

I want to start playing games like the DICE coin and get and make some money. My question is about a strategy if this could work.

So I use a different crypto called TRON (TRX), and I bet 200 TRX, and I either win 8 TRX on a game of over and under, say the dice 45, which is under 100 or 121 is over 100 it depends how I bet. It's a 95% or so-called 95% success rate. I`ve seen in the training videos 16 wins of 200 TRX, and you win 1 DICE and 128 TRX. Then a loss, so I would be down 72 TRX.

Now here comes the tricky part

If I have a loss and I`m down 72 TRX, i then increase my bets to 1000 TRX. Do that 3-4 times, and I`m in the green zone again and also have a small profit of 36 TRX for 1 win, and 4 wins would be 144 TRX. So then I would have a profit of 72 TRX. Now is this a good strategy if you know that after a loss, you are gonna most likely have a WIN. Is this strategy feasible? Will it work or not? That`s what I want to find out

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2020 at 11:05 PM, Bogdy23 said:

Hello,

I want to start playing games like the DICE coin and get and make some money. My question is about a strategy if this could work.

So I use a different crypto called TRON (TRX), and I bet 200 TRX, and I either win 8 TRX on a game of over and under, say the dice 45, which is under 100 or 121 is over 100 it depends how I bet. It's a 95% or so-called 95% success rate. I`ve seen in the training videos 16 wins of 200 TRX, and you win 1 DICE and 128 TRX. Then a loss, so I would be down 72 TRX.

Now here comes the tricky part

If I have a loss and I`m down 72 TRX, i then increase my bets to 1000 TRX. Do that 3-4 times, and I`m in the green zone again and also have a small profit of 36 TRX for 1 win, and 4 wins would be 144 TRX. So then I would have a profit of 72 TRX. Now is this a good strategy if you know that after a loss, you are gonna most likely have a WIN. Is this strategy feasible? Will it work or not? That`s what I want to find out

In my opinion this strategy is the classic Martingale system. From mathematical perspective you don't have any edge using this system. It is very risky system and it is possible that you will lose all your bankroll. Please do not do this if you value your money.

• 9 months later...

I remember when I thought I was smarter than everyone and tried to do this. Back then I was just getting into crypto gambling. I was transitioning from traditional gambling and I read a lot about the crypto version here https://crypto-gambling.net/. After that, I came up with a very similar sounding strategy. I thought I was the smartest man on planet Earth. Turns out it didn't benefit me at all and I ended up losing a significant sum of money. I guess you should read a lot more than I have. You also have to realize that knowing math helps very much. Do not repeat my mistakes.

Edited by StBee