** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Oct 17th - 19th

Think there are some nice Games in 1. Bundesliga this Weekend. I´ve got some Bet´s here.

First is Dortmund to win against Hoffenheim. Hoffenheim with great Start including a Home Win against Bayern Munich. Also they have in last Years a nice H2H against Dortmund and this Game was always close here. But Hoffenheim in this Game are without Top Scorer Krmaric. He´s testing positive of Covid and out - also Kaderabek and Adams are out. So for me this Odd are nice on Dortmund.

Other Game for me is Hertha to win against Stuttgart. Hertha for me with more quality and Stuttgart with good Morale in this Seaon, fighting back in every Game this Season after they are conceding some Goals in every Game. But now they have some important Missings in Defensive, specially Mavropanos who are in good Form. So Hertha at Home with more quality and more Ambitions, i think odds are try to worth.

Other Bets are Werder Bremen +0.25, Gladbach to Win and a Combo from Bayern Munich and Leverkusen.

Dortmund to win 3/10

Hertha to Win 2/10

Werder Bremen +0.25 1/10

Gladach 1/10

Leverkusen+Bayern Munich 2/10

Hertha BSC vs VfB Stuttgart

Hertha BSC

Doubtful: Klünter (0/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Torunarigha (2/0 d), Ascacibar (0/0 m), Guendouzi (0/0 m)

Suspended: -

VfB Stuttgart

Doubtful: Massimo (3/0 m), Sosa (2/0 d), Churlinov (0/0 m), Förster (0/0 m), González (0/0 f, last season top scorer)

Out (injuries/other): Anton (3/0 d), Mavropanos (1/0 d), Awoudja (0/0 d), Egloff (0/0 m), Mola (0/0 m), Thommy (0/0 m)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Cologne still do not have a point after three games, while Eintracht Frankfurt counts two wins and one draw. Eintracht strikers Bas Dost and Andre Silva is in excellent shape and in combination with the defensive problems of the hosts, we believe that the strength of the visitors will help secure the three-pointer
FC KOELN vs EINTRACHT FRANKFURT @@ EINTRACHT FRANKFURT, odds 2.10

On 10/16/2020 at 5:52 PM, Neubs said:

Think there are some nice Games in 1. Bundesliga this Weekend. I´ve got some Bet´s here.

First is Dortmund to win against Hoffenheim. Hoffenheim with great Start including a Home Win against Bayern Munich. Also they have in last Years a nice H2H against Dortmund and this Game was always close here. But Hoffenheim in this Game are without Top Scorer Krmaric. He´s testing positive of Covid and out - also Kaderabek and Adams are out. So for me this Odd are nice on Dortmund.

Other Game for me is Hertha to win against Stuttgart. Hertha for me with more quality and Stuttgart with good Morale in this Seaon, fighting back in every Game this Season after they are conceding some Goals in every Game. But now they have some important Missings in Defensive, specially Mavropanos who are in good Form. So Hertha at Home with more quality and more Ambitions, i think odds are try to worth.

Other Bets are Werder Bremen +0.25, Gladbach to Win and a Combo from Bayern Munich and Leverkusen.

Dortmund to win 3/10

Hertha to Win 2/10

Werder Bremen +0.25 1/10 - Half Won here....

Gladach 1/10

Leverkusen+Bayern Munich 2/10

Small Profit here at the Weekend. Specially the Hertha Bet was not my best Bet. It´s interessting to see how odds are now going in next Hertha Berlin Games - maybe you can lay them in next Games where they have strong opponents...