** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League Predictions > Oct 22nd

• 2 weeks later...

BSC Young Boys vs AS Roma

BSC Young Boys

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Martins (0/0 m), Lauper (0/0 m), Petignat (0/0 m), Spielmann (0/0 m), Garcia (3/0 d, Covid-19)

Suspended: -

AS Roma

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Diawara (2/0 m), Calafiori (0/0 d)(both Covid-19), Pastore (0/0 m), Zaniolo (0/0 m), Smalling (0/0 d),

Suspended: Mancini (4/0 d)

(AS Roma coach confirmed that he will make some changes.)

Rapid Wien vs Arsenal

Rapid Wien

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Schobesberger (0/0 f), Dibon (0/0 d), Velimirovic (0/0 m), Szántó (0/0 m)

(One unnamed player is positiv on Covid-19.)

Arsenal

Doubtful: Shkodran Mustafi (0/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Willian (5/0 f), Dani Ceballos (5/0 m), Rob Holding (3/0 d), Pablo Mari Villar (0/0 d), Calum Chambers (0/0 d), Gabriel Martinelli (0/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Europa League

Tottenham have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches in Europa League.
Lille have failed to win their last 10 matches in Europa League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Maccabi Tel Aviv’s last 5 games in Europa League.
Granada have won their last 3 matches in Europa League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in CSKA Moscow’s last 5 games in Europa League.
Napoli have lost their last 3 matches in Europa League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in LASK’s last 4 games in Europa League.
Hapoel Beer Sheva have won their last 4 matches in Europa League.

You can find interesting 33 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 22.10.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-10-2020-21099

13 minutes ago, ninimika said:

Standard Liege have a couple players out with Covid but at home they shouldnt be underestimate , i like the bts @ 1.8 here , also for tonite a goalscorer bet i like is Omoijuanfo @ 2.6 , the striker of Molde , very offensive minded team 

I asked about Rangers tonight. Standard I already know enough about for thier match tonight but not Rangers. I only know they beat Celtic away in the Old firm derby and that Steven Gerrard is their coach.

2 hours ago, four-leaf said:

@StevieDay1983 @allyhibs does anyone of you two have any clue or ideas about Glasgow Rangers tonight?

Rangers have been impressive this season, they're a very good side and could cause Standard a few problems, they'll certainly be in a very positive mood after just beating Celtic. With the news of players missing for the home side, backing Rangers looks tempting  but I think I'd be looking for better odds than the 2.05 that's widely available. It certainly wouldn't surprise me if they got a result though, as far as I can tell, they look like they're at full strength tonight.

Edited by allyhibs

1 minute ago, BrandNew said:

I don’t know if it’s down to Steven Gerrard’s know-how, or something else, but since he took over as manager, Rangers have been outstanding in European competition.

I’ll admit to having no clue about Standard Liege, but a bet on ‘Rangers or draw’ should be a gift tonight.

I've backed Rangers straight up tonight to get the three points @2.20 with Unibet

Leicester vs Zorya

OK, betting on the Europa League isn't exactly one of my favourite things to do so I'll keep the preview to a quick one before the games start. The match coming up is a clash between Premier League team Leicester and Ukrainian side Zorya in an 8pm BST kick-off at the King Power Stadium. On paper, it seems like this will only end one way but will key absentees for the home side cause problems?

Leicester are in Europe once again and it's great to see. Brendan Rodgers will see his team start their European journey as firm favourites in this match against a Ukrainian team that are a bit of a wild card. The Foxes will be without star striker Jamie Vardy, midfielder Wilfred Ndidi, and influential centre back Caglar Soyuncu. Islam Slimani replaced Vardy on the weekend but he's not been included in the Europa League squad. This will be the first time Leicester have faced Ukrainian opposition in Europe and they come into this game knowing English sides remain unbeaten against Ukrainian sides on home soil in 32 competitive matches. The Europa League hasn't produced many positive memories for Leicester fans though with the club still without a win in the competition having drawn 1 and lost 3 of their 4 matches played in the competition so far.

Zorya might be an unknown quantity for many fans heading into this game but they'll fully believe they can give Leicester a run for their money here. Manager Viktor Skrypnyk led his team to a 3rd placed finish last season in the Ukrainian Premier League with only champions Shakhtar Donetsk and Dynamo Kiev finishing above them. The club have only won 1 of their opening 6 league games thus far though. It's also 5 losses in 6 away Europa League matches for Zorya and they have failed to even score in each one of those losses.

I think it goes without saying that at face value you'd feel it's worth backing a solid Leicester win here and after doing some research into both teams I'd feel even more confident that the home team should be firmly backed in this one. Leicester are head and shoulders above their opposition and even taking their respective domestic form into account I think the home side should have enough to win this game convincingly.

Leicester -1 @ 1.80 with Betfair

Leicester HT/FT @ 1.91 with Novibet

3 hours ago, ninimika said:

Standard Liege have a couple players out with Covid but at home they shouldnt be underestimate , i like the bts @ 1.8 here , also for tonite a goalscorer bet i like is Omoijuanfo @ 2.6 , the striker of Molde , very offensive minded team 

Standard awful but at least Omoijuanfo scored , nice one at good odds

2 hours ago, BrandNew said:

Some goal from inside his own half from Kemar Roofe, to seal the win.

I think the match should have been abandoned long before then though, due to the waterlogged pitch. I guess the last thing anyone wants at the moment is any more backlogged fixtures, but the conditions they were playing in there were farcical.

Totally sick goal in the dying minutes..