** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Oct 3rd & 4th

Three games of interest this weekend.

Villa v Liverpool

After watching Liverpool run rings around Arsenal (while in 3rd gear), it takes a brave man to go against them. There are simply no real weaknesses in this squad/side. Defense looks solid, forwards are great, wing backs do their job. Liverpool are just so far ahead of the rest in their transition game. Defense flows into attack so smoothly, and visa-versa. It is a well drilled side, with solid structures and patterns of play. This makes it so much easier for new players coming into the team.

Unfortunately for Villa, I cannot see them living with this Liverpool UBER machine. Klopp has added brilliantly to an already strong unit, and I expect the Liverpool machine to roll on here. Mane, Salah and Firmino just look so deadly upfront. Unstoppable !

This is just a free shot for Villa, and I think they could get thumped. But it is not serious for them. They need to beat the WBA's, Fulham's and Crystal Palace's of this world.

Prediction : Away Win & over 2.5 : Odds 1.8

Man United v Tottenham

Man United continue to struggle in the transfer market ... or do they? Perhaps the intent is really not to buy too many new players. Rather just go through the motions of attempting signings, knowing that they will fail. They can then shake their heads and say we tried (very hard).

The over concentration on Sancho is a joke. He is not the answer to their problems. The gaping 3 lane freeway through the heart of their defense is. Do they need a new left back? Seriously, they already have 2 of them!

United look flat, tired and jaded. In my opinion the manager looks tactically weak, and he really does not have a great squad to work with. The fact that these players are so inconsistent under Solksjaer should be alarming. How can you be so up and down?

You could bet your house that Mourinho really wants to win this game. Being sacked at Man United will still sting and hurt. The ego is bruised and he wants revenge! He may say otherwise but this is a priority game for him.

Was impressed with Dalot at right back in the Carabou cup. Bailly also stepped up nicely.This lets United play a back 3 or back 4, and wan-Bissaka could easily play as a center half. For me a back 3 is really the way to go, as it lets United pack the midfield with a decent varied talent mixture. How much is playing Luke Shaw (in a 4) really adding to United? He seems to lack confidence going forward, and get caught out of position at the back!

Neither team really convinces me at the moment and I don't like betting these games. Just way to unpredictable.

If Spurs are more clinical in front of goal, they could win this going away. First goal is critical here, as both sides are not great game-chasers.

Prediction : Away Win & over 2.5 : Odds 6 for a small bet.

Wolves v Fulham

I'm not crazy about Wolves at the moment. They are very inconsistent, and may just be in for a long old battle this season. They are selling players, and not really replacing them. The good news for them is that they play a side who already look out of their league.

The Fulham defense makes Man United's back two look like a wall. Their big problem is that the defend badly and  are battling for goals as well.

Wolves to win here, but thinking about it, the over 2.5 goals is a tough one. Can Fulham score? Probably not

Can Wolves score 3 hmmm ... kind of dicey.

Prediction : Wolves Home Win & over 2.5 : Odds 2.63, again for a small bet.

Edited by neilovan

Chelsea vs Crystal Palace

The Premier League action starts this weekend with a potential fire cracker of a clash between two London-based clubs in the shape of Chelsea and Crystal Palace. Kick-off is 12:30pm BST on Saturday afternoon at Stamford Bridge. Both of these sides will be keen to win this game in order to bounce back from defeats in their last competitive matches that they played.

Chelsea fans are already becoming divided about their assessment of the current situation for their team. There are those that feel this period of bedding in with the new players coming in was inevitable and then there are those that feel just 2 wins from their first 5 competitive games just isn't good enough. The Blues looked decent in their 3-1 win away to Brighton but the 2-0 loss at home to Liverpool was disappointing and the 3-3 draw away to West Brom was a draw snatched from the jaws of defeat. Frank Lampard appears to be a man under pressure but there's no denying his team are exciting to watch with an average of 3.66 goals scored per game in their matches and the team having scored 3 goals in 2 of their first 3 league games.

Crystal Palace were backed by many, including myself, to struggle this season but they have started a lot better than many would have anticipated. Roy Hodgson saw his team beat Southampton 1-0 at home in their opening league game before shocking the league with a 3-1 win away to Manchester United. Unfortunately, that positive start was stopped in its tracks by a 2-1 loss at home to Everton. If the Eagles are to bounce back to winning ways in this game then they'll need to upset the form book because they've failed to get anything from their last 5 league encounters with Chelsea.

This is a fixture that is renowned for giving us goals. Over 2.5 goals have been scored in 5 of the last 7 meetings between the two sides. I think the next 5-6 games will be crucial for Chelsea. Unless they can string a run of positive results together I can see Lampard's job coming under threat. I think he knows it too. Timo Werner got off the mark in their EFL Cup 4th Round exit to Tottenham in midweek so that could see him free score now. Crystal Palace should never be written off when they have Wilfried Zaha on the pitch though. I think Chelsea could sneak the win but it'll be tense.

Chelsea to Win & BTTS @ 2.90 with Boylesports

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.65 with VBet

Everton vs Brighton

The traditional 3pm BST time slot only has one Premier League game scheduled this Saturday afternoon and that is the match between Everton and Brighton that's set to be played at Goodison Park. Both of these teams have sets of fans that have plenty to be positive and optimistic about at this early stage of the season. Can either side win here to lift their supporters to another level of joy?

Everton are currently doing what a lot of pundits backed them to do. Tear things up. The new signings and manager Carlo Ancelotti really getting his feet under the desk are combining to show signs that this team could do something this season. The Toffees have won all three of their league games so far with a 1-0 win away to Tottenham followed by a relentless 5-2 victory at home to West Brom before a 2-1 win away to Crystal Palace. The club is also in the draw for the EFL Cup Quarter-Finals after navigating their way past Salford, Fleetwood, and West Ham. Injuries to Richarlison and Allan in midweek are cause for concern but with the team playing this well it looks like this Everton team will be a match for anyone.

Brighton continue to look like a team evolving in the right way under Graham Potter. I say this every week but it's clear to see the Seagulls are in good hands with the former Swansea manager. It might only be one league win this season and that came in a 3-0 win away to Newcastle but even in the 3-1 defeat at home to Chelsea and the 3-2 loss at home to Manchester United there were plenty of positives to take. The 3-0 loss at home to Manchester United in the EFL Cup 4th Round in midweek was gut-wrenching but they move on. This is another tough test for Albion so can they continue their scoring form and tighten up their shop at the back?

It feels like this game is a potential goal fest. Both teams have scored in all of Everton's last four matches. Brighton have also conceded 3 goals in 50% of their competitive matches so far this season. I think the possible absence of Richarlison and Allan is a worry because they've been playing so well but a lot of how they're playing is down to Ancelotti himself. I have to back the home win but, again, Brighton will give a good account of themselves so will push them close.

Everton to Win & BTTS @ 3.60 with Betfair

Anytime Scorer: Dominic Calvert-Lewin @ 2.30 with BetVictor

Leeds vs Manchester City

The Premier League action continues on Saturday afternoon with a 5:30pm BST kick-off between Leeds and Manchester City at Elland Road. This is a meeting of two intense football brains. The home side have started this campaign very well and will be hoping to cause an upset against a travelling team that are just missing that little bit of something to keep them at the top level of their game.

Leeds have been a breath of fresh air in the top flight of English football since their promotion to the Championship. Anybody that has watched them over the past 2 years under Marcelo Bielsa will not be surprised. A high tempo style of play has seen them take two wins from their opening three league matches. It's now two league games unbeaten because after the 4-3 loss at home to Liverpool on the opening weekend they've since managed a 4-3 victory away over Fulham and 1-0 win away to Sheffield United. The Whites have also now gone 10 league games unbeaten at home.

Manchester City were being tipped to give Liverpool a run for their money in the title race this season but it's already not all gone to plan for Pep Guardiola's side. The Citizens began their season with a 3-1 win away to Wolves but the 5-2 loss at home to Leicester last weekend shook the division to the core. It has led to urgent work by the City recruitment team to find new signings to help address issues, particularly in the defensive area of their squad. The £62.1 million signing of Benfica centre back Ruben Dias could be exactly what they need but that arrival does take Pep's spending on defenders over recent years to over £400 million. Is he just a chequebook manager? The fact City have conceded in 4 of their last 6 away league games shows that this defensive issue is a thorn in the side of this team.

I'm really looking forward to this game. I appreciate that Manchester City looked awful at times against Leicester but it's still a quality squad with a very competent manager. I think they'll have addressed the issues of last week and will be more solid here. Leeds will certainly smell blood though. I can see them coming out all guns blazing against City. An average of 5 goals have been scored in league games involving Leeds so far. I wouldn't rule out that happening here.

Manchester City HT/FT @ 2.05 with SpreadEx

Total Goals Scored Over 3.5 @ 1.99 with Novibet

Chelsea FC vs Crystal Palace

Chelsea FC

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Hakim Ziyech (0/0 m), Billy Gilmour (0/0 m), Marco van Ginkel (0/0 m)

Suspended:

Crystal Palace

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Jeffrey Schlupp (2/0 d), Michy Batshuayi (2/0 f, loan from Chelsea), Scott Dann (1/0 d), James Tomkins (0/0 d), Connor Wickham (0/0 f), Patrick van Aanholt (0/0 d), Gary Cahill (0/0 d), Nathan Ferguson (0/0 m)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Man City have scored at least 2 goals in their last 7 matches in Premier League.
Man City have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 away matches in Premier League.
Newcastle have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 home matches in Premier League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Man City’s last 7 games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 49 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 03.10.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-03-10-2020-20856/

Newcastle vs Burnley

The Saturday action in the Premier League concludes with this 8pm BST kick-off between Newcastle and Burnley at St James' Park. It's Newcastle versus Burnley and the importance of getting a win in this game is just as important for the mental wellbeing of the teams as it is for the points tally. Defeat could prove disastrous for morale given their starts to the season.

Newcastle have experienced a mixed start to their league campaign so far. An encouraging 2-0 win away to West Ham was dampened by a 3-0 home loss to Brighton. The Magpies spirits were slightly raised with the 1-1 draw against Tottenham last weekend but even manager Steve Bruce was critical of the penalty his team were awarded for an alleged handball that helped to give them the single point. A worrying statistic for the Toon Army heading into this game is the fact that they have only won 1 of their last 8 home league matches.

Burnley are finding this season a little tough to get through in these early days. Manager Sean Dyche has openly criticised the lack of investment the club's owners have given him. The Clarets have lost both of their league games so far with a 4-2 loss away to Leicester followed by a 1-0 defeat at home to Southampton. There will no doubt be very little sympathy for Dyche after his controversial views on helping out clubs in the Football League and below using the vast sums of Premier League money available. Pull the ladder up after yourself there, Sean! Anyway, Burnley have lost just 3 of their last 10 away league games so could this be their first league win of the season?

These two teams drew 0-0 in this fixture when they met back in February and Burnley have avoided defeat in 3 of their last 4 visits to St James' Park. I know that Newcastle have had their moments this season but I'm still reluctant to rule them out as potential relegation candidates this season based on what I've seen so far. I feel both of these teams could easily get sucked into the battle to avoid the drop. There's not a lot separating them and I think it'll show here with both teams cancelling each other out.

Draw @ 3.30 with VBet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.68 with VBet

Chelsea will attack greatly from the first minute. The Blues must finish the series of three games without a win. Lampard has quality forwards and I believe the hosts will score. However, there are huge questions for the defense, as they have conceded too many goals so far and have not been able to record a game without violating their goal. Even with the experienced Brazilian Thiago Silva, they look fragile in defense. Crystal Palace have scored in all three games so far and I think they are able to find the back of the goal at Stamford Bridge
CHELSEA vs CRYSTAL PALACE @@ Both team to score, odds 1.78

Leeds have two wins in the first three rounds, so the players' confidence is very high. They will not be afraid of Manchester City. Leeds may lose in the end, but I'm sure it will cause a lot of problems for Guardiola's players. As they did in Anfield with Liverpool. The citizens showed great defensive weaknesses last weekend, so I expect a tough fight here. Leeds should not lose by more than one goal
LEEDS UNITED vs MANCHESTER CITY @@ +1.50 Ah LEEDS UNITED, odds 1.85

Leeds United vs Manchester City

After many years in League One and the Championship, Leeds United finally managed to get promoted at the end of the last season. Although their primary goal is to stay away from danger, they proved to be a very exciting team that may disrupt favorites from the very start of the campaign. In the opening round, they lost away to the defending champions, Liverpool, in a fascinating match that finished 4:3. Marcelo Bielsa’s side managed to tie two victories in the following two games, as they celebrated against Fulham and Sheffield United. Patrick Bamford and the lads have been very efficient in the attack, while their backline needs to be much tighter. Leeds United is looking forward to another good display that eventually might bring them some points from this game.

Manchester City had a confident start with a 1:3 away victory against very solid Wolves, but they slumped to a heavy 5:2 defeat against Leicester City at Etihad Stadium. Pep Guardiola’s side showed many vulnerabilities, especially in defense, and as a result, they conceded six goals in two rounds. The Citizens are considered one of the hottest favorites for the title, and they need to improve in order not to lose the pace with Liverpool. Injury problems also significantly impact the away side since Sergio Aguero and Gabriel Jesus are sidelined. Ruben Dias is the most significant signing this summer, but it is questionable how fast he can adapt to help the visitors at Elland Road.

Full-Time Winner Odds & Prediction

It is going to be an exciting and tight clash where the hosts are not without any chance of remaining undefeated. However, Leeds United also doesn’t look confident in the back, and we believe Man City will get back home with all three points thanks to their experience.

Goals Market Prediction

Both teams have been involved in very efficient matches so far in the campaign, and their playing style suggests that there won’t be major changes. Football fans should enjoy this clash and see at least four goals in total.

Manchester City to win @ 1.35

Over 3.5 FT @ 1.95

Correct score 1:3 @ 11.00

Source: https://www.bat-bet.com/2020/10/02/leeds-united-vs-manchester-city-betting-tips-predictions-match-previews/

Leicester vs West Ham

OK, so I know we have all the Saturday matches still to play but I thought I'd get a start on the Sunday matches too. The early league pace-setters Leicester host an inconsistent West Ham in a 12pm BST kick-off on Sunday lunch-time. Grab your roast dinner, pour yourself a drink of your favourite beverage, and settle down for what is likely to be yet another unpredictable match-up in the English top flight.

Leicester are starting fast out of the blocks once again. Brendan Rodgers deserves all the plaudits once again. It's not only 3 league wins on the bounce to start their campaign but the Foxes have managed to score an incredible 12 goals during that time. Jamie Vardy is free-scoring, James Maddison is back fit, and the whole dynamic of the team just feels so fluid. If the 3-0 win over West Brom and 4-2 victory over Burnley didn't impress people enough then the 5-2 win away to Manchester City certainly made people stand up and take notice.

West Ham had looked a bit lost in their opening two league games when they lost 2-0 at home to Newcastle and 2-1 away to Arsenal. Granted, the performance against the Gunners was much-improved on that first match but it still failed to deliver any points. However, the 4-0 win at home to Wolves was simply outstanding and this has been complemented by a run to the EFL Cup 4th Round that unfortunately ended in a heavy 4-1 loss away to Everton in midweek. It's this inconsistency that makes it hard to work out which Hammers side will turn up. Manager David Moyes is still self-isolating after his covid-19 diagnosis so Alan Irvine is set to be in charge on the day.

The last time these two teams met was back in January when Leicester ran out as 4-1 winners. You can't help but feel Leicester have only gotten stronger since then where as West Ham are a weaker side. West Ham have only beaten Leicester once in their past 11 league meetings with Leicester unbeaten in their last 4 encounters. I can only see that record getting worse for the Hammers here.

Leicester HT/FT @ 2.70 with BetVictor

Leicester -1 @ 2.80 with BetVictor

Southampton vs West Brom

The Premier League has the majority of its matches being played on Sunday due to a combination of European games during midweek and the upcoming international break preventing any Monday games from being played. The next preview is the clash between Southampton and West Brom at 12pm BST from St Mary's Stadium with both teams desperate for a win.

Southampton haven't had the best of starts to their league campaign. The Saints suffered a 1-0 defeat away to Crystal Palace in their opening league game and then endured a 5-2 battering at the hands of Tottenham. At least it was a 9-0 loss at home, right?! Well, fortunately, a 1-0 win away to Burnley last week gave them their first 3 points of the season and relieved some pressure on Ralph Hasenhuttl. The club have only earned 21 points at home since the beginning of last season. No other team in the top flight has earned less in that period. The fact Danny Ings has been the only player to score Southampton's goals so far is also a concern. There is some positive news on the statistics front. Southampton have won their last 8 competitive matches against newly promoted opposition.

West Brom are doing exactly what we all predicted they would do this season... struggle. Slaven Bilic has spent his entire transfer budget simply renewing loans or making loans from last season permanent. The latest being the re-signing of Filip Krovinovic. The Baggies have failed to win in all three of their league games so far with a 3-0 loss at home to Leicester and a 5-2 defeat away to Everton followed up by a brave 3-3 draw at home to Chelsea. The fact that the team squandered a 3-0 lead and conceded the equaliser in the third minute of injury time will have been gut-wrenching. It's now 7 league games without a win for West Brom stretching back to last season and they've only won 2 of their last 19 away league games in the Premier League.

Everything is pointing towards a solid Southampton victory here. West Brom looked a lot better against Chelsea last week but you have to admit that it was more Chelsea simply being so far off the pace that three goals were gifted to the home side. Southampton should be fine this season and it'll be victories in games like this that will ensure that. For West Brom, it will be the failure to get anything from games like this that will cost them.

Southampton to Win @ 1.80 with Boylesports

Anytime Scorer: Danny Ings @ 1.75 with Gentingbet

Today i´ve got also some Picks here.

First is Chelsea AHC-1.25 - they have strong Offensive Line and Palace again with some Missing´s. Also Chelsea with nice H2H against Palace and for me Crystal are playing acutally a little bit over his Limit.

Also for me is Both2Score in Everton-Brighton Game. Both Teams with nice Form and for me it´s interessting to see how Everton play now when they little bit more under Pressure because of his great Form. Media expected to win again today so let´s see and for me they are not so safe in defensive against Brighton.

Also i took like @StevieDay1983the Draw in Newcastle - Burnley Game.

Last Bet is Leeds Team Goals O 1.5. I like Bielsa´s Team when they play as Underdog and i think thats better for the Leeds Team. Man City struggle with his Form and specially in Defensiv, because of that tough Shedule they had. So for me it´s possible that Man City must risk today much and i think they end 2-3 or 2-4

Arsenal vs Sheffield United

The Premier League matches keep coming on Sunday when Arsenal and Sheffield United meet in this 2pm BST kick-off at the Emirates Stadium. These two sides are experiencing contrasting starts to their seasons with the home side starting to build up some self-belief and form coming up against an away team that are struggling to recapture the performances of last season.

Arsenal are beginning to look like a team that can get back to being title contenders under Mikel Arteta. It's clearly a work-in-progress but an added dose of resilience and more consistent performances are beginning to show a more accomplished Gunners side. Just 1 defeat in their first 6 competitive matches this season has seen them win 2 of their first 3 league matches, win the FA Community Shield, and progress to the EFL Cup Quarter-Finals. It's all very positive so far for the North London club. The Gunners are unbeaten at home in 2020 in a run that stretches 10 matches and can also boast an incredible record of being unbeaten at home in 40 games against teams that start kick-off in the relegation zone.

Sheffield United come into this game knowing that results need to start picking up soon otherwise this season could soon into a high pressure relegation battle. Chris Wilder moved to sign Liverpool youngster Rhian Brewster in order to bolster his team's attacking options. The Blades have failed to score in their opening three league games for the first time in their history. If they lose this game then it'll be the first time they've started a top flight season with four straight defeats since 1966. Running from last season, it's also been 6 straight league defeats.

It might sound obvious to say but the odds are stacked against Sheffield United for this one. I will say that the Blades haven't actually been playing too badly so far this season but they're just lacking that rub of the green. Arsenal are looking a very decent team this season and I think they should have enough to dispose of United but it'll be a tough game. I can see another hard luck defeat for United unfortunately.

Draw (Arsenal -1) @ 3.60 with SportNation

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.95 with VBet

Wolves vs Fulham

The second 2pm BST kick-off taking place in the Premier League on Sunday afternoon is the clash between Wolves and Fulham at Molineux. Both of these sides will probably be disappointed with their results so far this season but there is certainly a feeling that this is a game the home team will need to play badly in if the visitors are to take anything away from the fixture.

Wolves were all set for this season to make a big push for European qualification after narrowly missing out last season. It all looked positive after the 2-0 win away to Sheffield United on the opening weekend but consecutive defeats to Manchester City and West Ham with 7 goals conceded across those 2 league games has left Nuno Espirito Santo with a fair few questions to answer. Wanderers have now lost 5 of their last 9 league games continuing from last season. However, the shining light of optimism is that they're unbeaten in 7 league home games against newly promoted sides in a run that goes all the way back to September 2011.

Fulham are still yet to show me anything to suggest they won't finish bottom of the Premier League this season. Scott Parker's side suffered a disappointing 3-0 loss away to Championship side Brentford in the EFL Cup 4th Round in midweek. It further exposed the frailties of this Cottagers side. In the league, it's been three consecutive defeats with 10 goals conceded in those matches. An even more worrying statistic is that Fulham have conceded at least 2 goals in 17 of their last 21 top flight matches. On a lighter note, the last four teams to lose their first four league matches in a Premier League season have gone on to avoid relegation that year.

I appreciate that things aren't going as well for Wolves as they might have hoped but they still have a quality manager at the helm and they have players at their disposal that should see them start putting those positive results together. Fulham already look like a club out of their depth with a manager who has run out of ideas and an owner who clearly is losing patience with the manager. I can only see another defeat for the away side here as their problems will continue.

Wolves HT/FT @ 2.40 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.78 with BetVictor

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Leicester have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Premier League.
Arsenal have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 home matches in Premier League.
Sheff Utd have lost their last 6 matches in Premier League.
Arsenal have won 88% of their last 8 home matches in Premier League.
Fulham have lost 90% of their last 10 away matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 46 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 04.10.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-04-10-2020-20863

Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur

Manchester United started the new season pretty badly after a 3:1 home defeat against Crystal  Palace. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side put a very poor display, and a lot of work is ahead of the Norwegian manager. It seems that the Red Devils failed again to produce a productive transfer window, as they signed just Donny van de Beek. Several names circulate around the club, but it is questionable how much they can improve the squad. The home side managed to book their first victory against Brighton last weekend, but only after a stoppage-time penalty that Bruno Fernandes converted. They faced the same opponent in a mid-week EFL Cup clash and were much more confident with a 3:0 win. If the hosts want to challenge the very top of the table, they need to improve significantly in the coming weeks.

Tottenham Hotspur is pretty unpredictable at the beginning of the new season. They also opened the campaign with a narrow 1:0 defeat against Everton and got back on the winning track after trashing Southampton 5:2. However, they failed to a late draw against Newcastle United and dropped two points. Everybody thought that Jose Mourinho’s side would lose against Chelsea in the EFL Cup, but the Spurs managed to see their way through the next round after a penalty shootout. Harry Kane and the lads played against Maccabi Haifa just 48 hours later in the Europa League qualifiers and managed to book a confident 7:2 victory. Another tough challenge is ahead of them, and we will see if they have enough strength to put another good display.

Full-Time Winner Odds & Prediction

Although Manchester United doesn’t seem very confident at the start of the season, we believe they can benefit from Tottenham’s tight schedule. They have a couple of days more to prepare for this game, and they should be able to take all three points.

Goals Market Prediction

Their head to head clashes have usually been pretty moderate in terms of the total number of goals. Jose Mourinho should apply a bit more defensive approach, but we still should be able to see goals in both nets.

Manchester United to win @ 1.90

BTTS Yes @ 1.70

Correct score 2:1 @ 9.50

Source: https://www.bat-bet.com/2020/10/03/manchester-united-vs-tottenham-hotspur-betting-tips-predictions-match-previews/

18 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Wolves vs Fulham

The second 2pm BST kick-off taking place in the Premier League on Sunday afternoon is the clash between Wolves and Fulham at Molineux. Both of these sides will probably be disappointed with their results so far this season but there is certainly a feeling that this is a game the home team will need to play badly in if the visitors are to take anything away from the fixture.

Wolves were all set for this season to make a big push for European qualification after narrowly missing out last season. It all looked positive after the 2-0 win away to Sheffield United on the opening weekend but consecutive defeats to Manchester City and West Ham with 7 goals conceded across those 2 league games has left Nuno Espirito Santo with a fair few questions to answer. Wanderers have now lost 5 of their last 9 league games continuing from last season. However, the shining light of optimism is that they're unbeaten in 7 league home games against newly promoted sides in a run that goes all the way back to September 2011.

Fulham are still yet to show me anything to suggest they won't finish bottom of the Premier League this season. Scott Parker's side suffered a disappointing 3-0 loss away to Championship side Brentford in the EFL Cup 4th Round in midweek. It further exposed the frailties of this Cottagers side. In the league, it's been three consecutive defeats with 10 goals conceded in those matches. An even more worrying statistic is that Fulham have conceded at least 2 goals in 17 of their last 21 top flight matches. On a lighter note, the last four teams to lose their first four league matches in a Premier League season have gone on to avoid relegation that year.

I appreciate that things aren't going as well for Wolves as they might have hoped but they still have a quality manager at the helm and they have players at their disposal that should see them start putting those positive results together. Fulham already look like a club out of their depth with a manager who has run out of ideas and an owner who clearly is losing patience with the manager. I can only see another defeat for the away side here as their problems will continue.

Wolves HT/FT @ 2.40 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.78 with BetVictor

I agree with you 100 %, because last season ALWAYS when they played at home against team at below table of PL, they always win HT and FT. I feel sorry for Joe Bryan today because he need to mark Adam Traore.

Manchester United vs Tottenham

The pick of the games in the Premier League this weekend is the 4:30pm BST match on Sunday afternoon between Manchester United and Tottenham at Old Trafford. It's already been a season of ups and downs for these two teams but they will still hold ambitions of qualifying for the Champions League so taking all 3 points in games like this against competitive rivals will be key.

Manchester United have already endured their fair shares of woes this season. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer saw his team caught short in their opening game with a 3-1 loss at home to Crystal Palace. The Red Devils bounced back with a dramatic 3-2 win away to Brighton but required a VAR-related penalty that was awarded after the final whistle had blown to seal the win. The team has also progressed through to the EFL Cup Quarter Finals with 3-0 victories over Luton and Brighton. It is now 15 league games in a row that the club have scored so that's a positive. However, if they lose this game then it'll be the first time they've lost their first two home league games since 1986/87.

Tottenham will fancy their chances against a shaky Manchester United here. Jose Mourinho will have already pinpointed the lack of defensive protection in the midfield area and having only lost 1 of their 7 competitive matches so far this season they will feel they can start building some momentum. Unfortunately, the stats don't give much hope for Spurs fans. Mourinho has failed to win any of his last six away league matches against teams he has previously managed. Spurs have also won just 3 of their last 30 away league matches against teams in the established top six. That being said, Mourinho has a decent record against United overall having only lost 3 of his 22 matches against them. Harry Kane has only scored 2 goals in 12 top flight matches against United so if you fancy a cheeky bet on him improving that record then it might be worth it.

I was tempted to back a Tottenham win here but then I remembered how laborious their performances have been this season. Manchester United aren't fairing much better with defensive frailties clear to see. I have to be honest and say I can't decide which of these two sides is playing the more underwhelming football right now. So based on the fact they're just as lacklustre as each other I'm going to back a draw.

Draw @ 3.70 with Novibet

BTTS @ 1.67 with SpreadEx

Aston Villa vs Liverpool

The final match in the Premier League this weekend is a 7:15pm BST kick-off on Sunday night between Aston Villa and Liverpool at Villa Park. On paper, this should be a straightforward win for the away side as reigning champions but the home side are already showing they're a team that are a lot more solid and threatening than the relegation strugglers they were last season.

Aston Villa only just avoided the drop last season but Dean Smith has carried his team's encouraging form at the end of last season into this new campaign. Back-to-back wins with clean sheets against Sheffield United and Fulham has set the Villains on a positive path. It's been 120 years since the club kept clean sheets in their opening three league games. Unfortunately, Villa haven't been able to beat the reigning Premier League champions in their last 18 encounters. The last time they managed it was in 1998 against Arsenal. On a positive note, the club's unbeaten run of 6 league matches stretching from last season is the best in the Premier League.

Liverpool have started this season with a huge statement of intent. Jurgen Klopp has seen his team win all three of their league games so far against Leeds, Chelsea, and Arsenal. The Reds have scored 9 goals in those 3 matches. They will be without Sadio Mane and Thiago for this game with both players self-isolating after testing positive for covid-19. If Liverpool win this game then they'll become the first English club to win their opening four league games in three consecutive seasons in the top flight. It's also an incredible stat that Liverpool have managed 61 shots at the opposition goal in those 3 matches played so far.

If you want to look at the head-to-head record then you have to say that this is a stonewall Liverpool win. It's 5 wins in a row for the Red side of Merseyside in this fixture and Villa have only been able to notch up 1 win in 19 home league games against Liverpool. On that basis, I have to say that I can see Liverpool edging the victory but it could be a tricky one for them to graft out.

Liverpool HT/FT @ 2.30 with Bet365

Liverpool -1 @ 2.30 with Betfair

3 hours ago, MaliMisko12 said:

I agree with you 100 %, because last season ALWAYS when they played at home against team at below table of PL, they always win HT and FT. I feel sorry for Joe Bryan today because he need to mark Adam Traore.

With this squad, first half on Fulham 5.50 on bet365. Good luck