** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > September 29th

Darran

Decent profit on Saturday so hopefully more of the same of Tuesday night where I have 5 bets across the 4 Pitching In divisions.

Grantham v Stafford

Going to try Grantham again here despite the loss on Saturday. Stafford have lost both their first two games and are struggling to get going at the start of the season. Obviously it wasn't great that Grantham lost, but it was a late penalty which meant Atherton got the win and they do look stronger than the away side here.

Gainsborough v Whitby

Warrington were one of the winners on Saturday when they beat Gainsborough, but despite the 3-0 score line they were fortunate to win. Two of the goals came about because of goalkeeper mistakes and the other one was a penalty. Gainsborough played well and it was a much improved performance from the FA Cup game. I think they are over priced to win this as Whitby were fortunate to come from two down to draw on Saturday against Buxton who were cruising and then conceded two quick goals. I would make the home side favourites.

East Thurrock v Carshalton

The home side were taken over by a very rich man in the summer, but he hasn't really spent on the team and they have struggled to far this season losing both their league games. They also have injury issues at the moment and Carshalton really ought to be too strong for their hosts. They were 2-0 up and dominating on Saturday at Margate, but conceded an own goal and a 90th minute penalty to draw 2-2. This game should be easier and 6/4 is a big price in my view.

Needham Market v Royston

Needham were well backed on the opening day of the season, but could only draw against Redditch, which on the face of it looked a poor result. However Redditch then went and won on Saturday so maybe they are going to be better than myself and others were giving them credit for. Needham won as well beating Stratford 4-2 in a comfortable victory. Royston look like they might struggle to reach last season's heights. They have drawn both league games so far against Banbury and at Alvechurch on Saturday. Alvechurch should be one of the strugglers and it took a 93rd minute goal to get Royston a point. The prices are massively out here in my view and there is no way the home side should be 3/1.

Rushall Olympic v Bromsgrove Sporting

Another game were the home side are wrongly priced at 3/1. Rushall eased passed Leiston on the opening day, but they were even better when drawing against Peterborough Sports on Saturday. They were down to 10 men whilst a goal down as well, but deserved the point. Bromsgrove won for us on Saturday, but didn't really deserve to win as Biggleswade deserved at least a point. Bromsgrove haven't really convinced so far this season and are struggling to match their performances of last time around at the moment. Rushall have got a much better chance of winning this than the prices suggest.

Grantham 1pt @ 11/10 with Bet365

Gainsborough 1pt @ 17/10 with Betfred

Carshalton 2pts @ 6/4 with Betfred

Needham Market 1pt @ 3/1 with Bet365

Rushall Olympic 1pt @ 3/1 with Bet365

Agree with Rushall being  overpriced against my side, I'd make them slight favourites if anything, on a 4g pitch as well, will be going to the game so hopefully the bookies are right and we come away with three points. 

Already had a few quid on Leiston priced  5-1 away at Biggleswade, Biggleswade deserved more on Saturday but Leiston thrashed  Biggleswade last midweek in the FA cup, the only reason I can see such a big price is the long midweek travel for Leiston 

Some great winners there darran! 

Was at the Rushall v Bromsgrove game, cracking advert for non league football, Rushall should have been out of sight first half but a spirited second half from bromsgrove saw them lead until two goals in the last ten minutes saw Rushall home. That's three sides, Rushall, Coalville and Stratford that I've been impressed with already, gonna be a cracking promotion race in this league with loads of good sides