** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Sep 25th - 28th

Hertha BSC vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Hertha BSC

Doubtful: Ascacíbar (0/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Dilrosun (0/0 f)

Suspended:

Eintracht Frankfurt

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Ndicka (0/0 d), Willems (0/0 d)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Hertha vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Hertha opened their new Bundesliga campaign with a convincing 4:1 away win over Werder Bremen last weekend. The hosts finished in a safe mid-table position last season, and in this one, they want to go further and challenge one of the continental spots. Bruno Labbadia’s side had a pretty poor finish of the latest campaign, as they lost four times in the final five rounds. Krzysztof Piatek and the lads have been doing quite well in front of the oppositions’ goal, but their defense should have been much tighter. The home side had trouble playing in front of their fans last season, as they suffered eight defeats at Olympiastadion. However, they put an excellent display in the season-opener, and the hosts want to keep up where they left off.

Eintracht Frankfurt managed to snatch just a point from their first match in the campaign as they drew 1:1 against Arminia Bielefeld at home ground. They were positioned only one place above their rivals, being four points ahead of them. One of the best players last season, Mijat Gacinovic, moved to Hoffenheim this summer, while the visitors signed Steven Zuber from the opposite direction. Although Adi Hutter’s side has been pretty efficient, their poor defensive work and 60 goals conceded cost them a better position in the table. Eintracht Frankfurt improved away performances significantly, and they picked up ten points from their last four outings.

Full-Time Winner Odds & Prediction

It is going to be a pretty tight match, and both sides have the chance to secure a positive result from this one. However, the hosts look a bit more confident, and they might take all three points from this one.

Goals Market Prediction

Their head to head clashes have been a joy to watch lately, while both sides have been involved in high-scoring matches. We believe neither team will keep its net intact, and both sides should score at least once.

Hertha to win @ 2.20

BTTS Yes @ 1.50

Correct score 2:1 @ 9.00

Source: https://www.bat-bet.com/2020/09/24/hertha-vs-eintracht-frankfurt-betting-tips-predictions-match-previews/

Today i´m on Hannover to win at Osanbrueck.
Osnabrueck this Season with new Coach and also lost important Player Heyer to Hamburg. They managed a Draw last Game against Fuerth, but Fuerth for me was the better Team. Think this season will be difficult for Osnabrueck, new Coach, new Players. And today they will play against strong Hannover Side. Hannover for me one of Candidate to Promotion. Nice Transfers in this Sumer and they made a good Performance last Weekend with win against Karlsruhe. Also in Offensive they have for me 5-6 Options on nearly the Same Level. Also with Kaiser who are joined in Winter to Hannover, they played a strong Rest of the Season in Bundesliga 2. So for me i think Hannover can win today.
Hannover @ 2.00 3/10 bet365

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Schalke have failed to win their last 17 matches in Bundesliga.
Borussia Dortmund have won their last 6 away matches in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 89% of FC Koln’s last 18 games in Bundesliga.
Schalke have lost with at least a 3 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 52 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 26.09.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-26-09-2020-20790/