Announcements
** October Nap's Competition Result: 1st Zilzalian, 2nd Mickyftm32, 3rd Joales, 4th internetmails KO Cup: redno2009, Most Winners: Xtc12**
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MrJol, 2nd buga00, 3rd glavintoby, 4th Boulder5111, 5th bobsyerunkle **

Very strangely I had a text from a mate who said Binfield were over priced as he knows some connections at the club and they were surprised at the price. They play Whyteleafe, so I am going to that match now! 

I watch Whyteleafe a few times last season and they were good but not sure how much of the squad are still there. Binfield are a step below Whyteleafe however they beat AFC Totton who are also a step above them 5-1 in the last round. 
Binfield and Whyteleafe have made solid starts to their seasons and have solid friendly results as well. Can’t say I have much more to go on than that and the text from a mate so will have a small play at 9/1 (Betfair) and a few fun score line bets at silly prices (3-0 Binfield for example is 250/1 on BV) 

GL and enjoy if going to any games 

I felt Stourbridge were overpriced at 3/1 to win at Tamworth. They play in the same league and Stourbridge are coming off the back of a 4-1 away win at Hednesford. By all accounts the scoreline flattered them a little, as the home side had a man sent off in the 12th minute and one or two of the supporters were less than impressed by Stour's central defence; that was backed up by extended highlights I have seen.

However, it looked like Richard Peniket was knitting things together well up front to allow plenty of opportunity for recent signing Greg Mills to shine and score 2 goals. Mark Yates also has the likes of Darryl Knights and Ellis Deeney on board and made a good substitution with Andre Landell looking very sharp and also scoring twice.

19 minutes ago, Labrador said:

I felt Stourbridge were overpriced at 3/1 to win at Tamworth. They play in the same league and Stourbridge are coming off the back of a 4-1 away win at Hednesford. By all accounts the scoreline flattered them a little, as the home side had a man sent off in the 12th minute and one or two of the supporters were less than impressed by Stour's central defence; that was backed up by extended highlights I have seen.

However, it looked like Richard Peniket was knitting things together well up front to allow plenty of opportunity for recent signing Greg Mills to shine and score 2 goals. Mark Yates also has the likes of Darryl Knights and Ellis Deeney on board and made a good substitution with Andre Landell looking very sharp and also scoring twice.

Could be a nice overs goal bet then

Yep, good call on goals! 

Whyteleafe were much more skillful than Binfield but was a relatively close game really - That said you could tell the quality Whyteleafe had. They are a young team made up with a lot of Premier League ex academy players or ones just about to join Premier League academy. Binfield were an average step 9 team IMO.

Not sure there is anything I fancy tonight 

I was at the bromsgrove v Stratford fa Cup game on Tuesday night,  cracking game between two good sides, bromsgrove scored first and possibly should have won it  but a very late goal won it for Stratford, on this evidence both should be top half minimum.  Both of these sides face inferior opposition on Saturday imo so will be looking into the prices