** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Method 1H - odd

ea25022000

Fairly obvious I’d say, you’ll get a return from most games but will lose money in the long run. Why would you think any different? You’d be relying on the bookies effectively always pricing up the home win incorrectly and an odd number of goals. I’m not aware of any such blanket inefficiency in the betting markets.

Who looks at a game and says “tell you what, I reckon this game won’t be a draw or won by the away team with an even number of goals”? It’s not a logical conclusion to arrive at. From a quick count up, I make it that there were 38 games in the PL and EFL yesterday with 11 seeing both bets land, 5 the home win only, 7 odd goals only and 15 neither. Pretty sure that would see you lose money.

You could make up similar strategies in other markets, e.g. back 4-6 cards shown and >65 booking points. As long as there are at least 4 cards you’ll make a profit and there are several scenarios that could see both bets land. Unless you find markets where the prices are consistently wrong you’ll have the satisfaction of plenty of winning bets to compensate you for an inevitable loss of money.