** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Cymru Premier Predictions > Sep 18th - 20th

Welshodds.jpg

OK, so I thought we might as well crack back on with taking a look at the Cymru Premier matches and their odds coming up. Not sure what the situation is with Northern Ireland but I can't find the odds for their games at the moment. @Wiltshire Shot, @Cheltenhamwhite, and @Bang on, are any of you guys looking to get back to betting on this league again?

Nothing for me on the Friday game.  I wanted to back Flint, but the price has come in to 6/4, which I think is about right.  When I saw Flint last year (only once, admittedly) I thought they looked short of Cymru Premier standard and after being promoted as runners-up I was concerned for them.  However, they have made some decent signings and I can see them finishing above Aber who were lower half last time, although never in danger of the drop.  No win in two for Aber suggests a similar average season this time.

On 9/18/2020 at 7:27 PM, Wiltshire Shot said:

Nothing for me on the Friday game.  I wanted to back Flint, but the price has come in to 6/4, which I think is about right.  When I saw Flint last year (only once, admittedly) I thought they looked short of Cymru Premier standard and after being promoted as runners-up I was concerned for them.  However, they have made some decent signings and I can see them finishing above Aber who were lower half last time, although never in danger of the drop.  No win in two for Aber suggests a similar average season this time.

I have to admit, I don't know a lot about Flint but that looked a demoralising result on Friday night. Makes you wonder where they're going to pick up their points this season. They looked worse than Carmarthen and Airbus did last season.

One thing I'm keeping an eye on is Andy Morrison at Connah's Quay. I can't believe he came out and said he had to turn a blind eye to ill players before their Europa League clash in midweek. Given the current covid-19 situation I'd be amazed if he kept his job after that. He'll certainly earn the club and likely himself a heavy fine. What was he thinking?!