Announcements
** October Nap's Competition Result: 1st Zilzalian, 2nd Mickyftm32, 3rd Joales, 4th internetmails KO Cup: redno2009, Most Winners: Xtc12**
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MrJol, 2nd buga00, 3rd glavintoby, 4th Boulder5111, 5th bobsyerunkle **

Hi Darren, any thoughts yet on the Northern and Southern leagues? 

Due to covid I'm out of touch with all the comings and goings at most clubs, I do watch the Southern league Central regularly so hopefully I might have some decent tips as the season progresses. I'll be at bromsgrove v Coalville on Saturday, bromsgrove looked decent pre season with some good signings but Coalville are always strong!  King's langley look a bit of value at Stratford imo

2 hours ago, bromsgrovegreen said:

Hi Darren, any thoughts yet on the Northern and Southern leagues? 

Due to covid I'm out of touch with all the comings and goings at most clubs, I do watch the Southern league Central regularly so hopefully I might have some decent tips as the season progresses. I'll be at bromsgrove v Coalville on Saturday, bromsgrove looked decent pre season with some good signings but Coalville are always strong!  King's langley look a bit of value at Stratford imo

Was writing the preview as you were typing this!

• Darran locked this topic