** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Sep 19th - 21st

Leeds v Fulham

Watched most of the first weekends games and Fulham definitely stood out as being poor.

Arsenal are not a great away team, but it was a stroll in the park for them. Fulham barely created a chance. They look out of their league at the moment.

Leeds were very good against Liverpool, and slightly unlucky. They ran out of steam towards the end of the game.

They should have way too much for a limited Fulham side. I would expect goals in this game, as Leeds look very open at the back, but show some style and skill going forward. It won't be dull!

Prediction : Leeds home win and over 2.5 goals : Odds 2.63

15 hours ago, freddie01 said:

I'll also be on Leeds this weekend. Thought they were excellent against Liverpool. As neilovan has said, Fulham were pretty poor against Arsenal and I'll also be on Everton against a woeful looking West Brom side.

I looked at that Spurs v Everton game again, and Spurs were a little unlucky in the 1st half. They had 3 really good chances, 2 saved and 1 blown by Son not rolling the ball onto a Free Kane. But when they went behind, they showed no ability to break down a team that was sitting in, defending well and playing decently. For me one guy who has to improve for Everton is Richarlison. They are setting him up and he is missing chance after chance. I was very impressed with James ... the guy looks really motivated and very fit. No fat on him at all.. 

Man United v Crystal Palace

This is just such a banana skin for United. Palace play a weird style of flooding the defensive zone, and making it difficult for the opposition to create quality chances. They have weapons and can hurt teams on the break, or from a set-piece. It is the exact recipe that Man United struggle with. United would need an early goal to open the game up, but Palace know this, so will play a tight first half. I would expect Man U to be better at home this season, but the defense has not been strengthened. 

Is Lindelof a huge improvement over Chris Smalling? I think not. My feeling is that Smalling is a better partner for Maguire. Not his fault that he played in a lot of average to poor Man United teams. Which de Gea shows up? The superstar, or the one who let's goals in off his hands? My feeling is that Fernandez will be shut down quicker this season. Last season he was an unknown quantity ... this season opponents won't let him play with such freedom.

The home win at odds of 1.33 is a joke. Untouchable.

The over 2.5 goals looks a long shot as I think there won't be more than 1 first half goal scored.

For me a 0-1 or 1-0 2-0 scoreline looks very likely.

The under 2.5 goals at odds of 2.2  looks decent bet here.

Everton vs West Brom

The opening game of the weekend in the Premier League coming up is between Everton and West Brom at Goodison Park on Saturday afternoon at 12:30pm BST. These two sides experienced contrasting fortunes in their first league games of the season. The home side is being backed heavily but is there any evidence to suggest the away team could sneak a result?

Everton sent a big message to the rest of the league with an assured and disciplined display against Tottenham in their 1-0 win. The new signings of Abdoulaye Doucoure, James Rodriguez, and Allan all impressed. Dominic Calvert-Lewin showed he's matured even more as a front man. The defence also looked a lot more organised and competent. It was a very encouraging display for Carlo Ancelotti's new look side. The Toffees come into this home match knowing they were unbeaten in 11 of their last 12 matches on home turf last season. The 3-0 win against Salford in the EFL Cup 2nd Round in midweek meant it was back-to-back clean sheets for the team too.

West Brom were a side I thought might struggle this season in the top flight and based on their opening game display in the 3-0 at home to Leicester my opinion hasn't changed. Yes, they hammered League Two new boys Harrogate 3-0 in the EFL Cup 2nd Round in midweek but we shouldn't look into that too much. Slaven Bilic will have to re-think the system he tried against Leicester. If he plans on the back five again then it'll only end in disaster again. The Baggies had the second lowest expected goals in the top flight at 0.35 last weekend.

It's hard to see Everton not winning this game. West Brom spent a lot of their summer transfer budget simply re-signing loan players that helped to get them promoted. I understand the approach behind that but it means their squad is essentially coming into this season not much stronger than last season and that won't keep them up. They really faltered against a Leicester side that took a good hour to really get going so I can't see them troubling an Everton side that looked a lot more capable and ruthless against Tottenham lat weekend. A clean sheet home win is all I can picture here.

Everton to Win to Nil @ 2.62 with Betfair (thanks to @neilovan and @Teodore for having my back and noticing I'd left "to nil" off the end accidentally! :lol)

Anytime Scorer: Dominic Calvert-Lewin @ 2.30 with Bet365

I'm going to go against most of you as I just don't fancy Leeds at those prices.  Two newly promoted teams, and no real home advantage with the lack of fans.  I wouldn't want to be on Leeds at 1.66 which seems to be the best price at the moment.  They managed to lose in the cup to at home to Hull midweek, while Fulham managed a 1-0 win at Ipswich.  I know Leeds probably didn't care about the cup, but even so, you'd expect them to beat a Hull team (who also probably didn't care) who have just been relegated to league 1.  Fulham +1 at 2.38 with Betfair with a low stake is my bet on this game.

Agree with @neilovan about Palace being a banana skin match for Man U.   Again i'm on the away side with a +1 handicap for this one at 3.5 with paddy power.  Reasoning is this is Man Utd's first game since the europa league exit, whereas Palace have a game under their belts and I thought were impressive in their game against Southampton last week.  Admittedly they managed to lose to Bournemouth on penalties in the week, but I assume weren't fussed about the game.  Palace won this game last season, and have a habit of winning away at the bigger teams.

Finally, going with Newcastle again who did the business for me last week.  The bookies have Newcastle as only slight favourites which seems wrong given Newcastle finished well above Brighton last season, and have strengthened the team well IMO for this season.  Brighton still lack a proven goalscorer, and had to play on Thursday so two days less rest than Newcastle.  Newcastle at 2.8 is a great price all things considered.

2 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Everton vs West Brom

The opening game of the weekend in the Premier League coming up is between Everton and West Brom at Goodison Park on Saturday afternoon at 12:30pm BST. These two sides experienced contrasting fortunes in their first league games of the season. The home side is being backed heavily but is there any evidence to suggest the away team could sneak a result?

Everton sent a big message to the rest of the league with an assured and disciplined display against Tottenham in their 1-0 win. The new signings of Abdoulaye Doucoure, James Rodriguez, and Allan all impressed. Dominic Calvert-Lewin showed he's matured even more as a front man. The defence also looked a lot more organised and competent. It was a very encouraging display for Carlo Ancelotti's new look side. The Toffees come into this home match knowing they were unbeaten in 11 of their last 12 matches on home turf last season. The 3-0 win against Salford in the EFL Cup 2nd Round in midweek meant it was back-to-back clean sheets for the team too.

West Brom were a side I thought might struggle this season in the top flight and based on their opening game display in the 3-0 at home to Leicester my opinion hasn't changed. Yes, they hammered League Two new boys Harrogate 3-0 in the EFL Cup 2nd Round in midweek but we shouldn't look into that too much. Slaven Bilic will have to re-think the system he tried against Leicester. If he plans on the back five again then it'll only end in disaster again. The Baggies had the second lowest expected goals in the top flight at 0.35 last weekend.

It's hard to see Everton not winning this game. West Brom spent a lot of their summer transfer budget simply re-signing loan players that helped to get them promoted. I understand the approach behind that but it means their squad is essentially coming into this season not much stronger than last season and that won't keep them up. They really faltered against a Leicester side that took a good hour to really get going so I can't see them troubling an Everton side that looked a lot more capable and ruthless against Tottenham lat weekend. A clean sheet home win is all I can picture here.

Everton to Win @ 2.62 with Betfair

Everton 2.62? I See 1.55

3 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Everton vs West Brom

Everton to Win @ 2.62 with Betfair

I think your Odds are wrong for the straight Everton win here.

Leeds vs Fulham

The second game in the Premier League this weekend is between newly promoted clubs Leeds and Fulham in a 3pm BST kick-off on Saturday afternoon from Elland Road. @Ameer13, keen to hear your thoughts after reading what I'm about to put. Both teams lost their opening games of the new season but will be coming into this game with different levels of self-belief based on their performances.

Leeds have undoubtedly been the most high-profile promotion to the English top flight possibly since Manchester City returned back in 2002. Marcelo Bielsa has managed what 14 managers had failed to do at different points before him and guide the club back to the promised land. The Whites stormed to the Championship title last season with their high intense pressing style of play. It was no surprise to those of us that have watched them a fair bit in the Championship that they gave the reigning champions Liverpool a cracking game in their 4-3 opening day defeat. The team have also managed to score 2 or more goals in 5 of their last 7 home matches. The 1-1 draw with Hull followed by a 9-8 defeat on pens saw back-up players fielded in the main so Bielsa has ensured his first team are ready for this encounter.

Fulham have been tipped to finish bottom of the Premier League this season by a lot of people and I have to agree with that. Scott Parker's side looked every bit as out of their depth as we all suspected. A 3-0 loss at home to Arsenal could have been an even worse score-line on another day. The 1-0 win away to League One side Ipswich in the EFL Cup 2nd Round was hardly inspirational either. It was also surprising to see Parker pick a strong side for that game too. Maybe he felt some players needed more game time given the shortened off-season period.

These two sides only met back in June when Leeds prevailed as 3-0 winners at home. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a similar score-line in this one. I wasn't overly impressed with Fulham when Cardiff played them last season. As I said about West Brom, we were a bang average side and they struggled to get past us. Leeds should turn them over by at least a couple of goals with their high press play.

Leeds to Win @ 1.67 with Boylesports

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.95 with BetVictor

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Man Utd are undefeated in their last 14 matches in Premier League.
Crystal Palace have failed to score in their last 4 away matches in Premier League.
Arsenal are undefeated in their last 9 home matches in Premier League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Crystal Palace’s last 5 games in Premier League.
Fulham have lost 89% of their last 9 away matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 59 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 19.09.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-19-09-2020-20721

Everton FC vs West Bromwich

Everton FC

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Jarrad Branthwaite (0/0 m), Mason Holgate (0/0 d), Fabian Delph (0/0 m), Cenk Tosun (0/0 f), Jean-Philippe Gbamin (0/0 m)

Suspended: -

West Bromwich

Doubtful: Branislav Ivanovic (0/0 d, newcomer)

Out (injuries/other): Kenneth Zohore (0/0 f), Ahmed Hegazi (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Manchester United vs Crystal Palace

The third game in the Premier League fixture list this weekend is between Manchester United and Crystal Palace with a 5:30pm BST kick-off scheduled for Saturday evening at Old Trafford. It's a first game of the season for the home side who come up against a visiting team that started their league campaign with a surprise victory last weekend. Who will take the spoils here?

Manchester United ended last season on the high of qualifying for the Champions League. Some optimistic Red Devils fans were even spouting that they felt they should be considered as potential title challengers this season. Personally, I think that's taking things a little far. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has kept his transfer activity to a minimum this summer with Alexis Sanchez making his loan move to Inter Milan permanent and the arrival of Ajax midfielder Donny van de Beek being the only signing. The team is on a run of 14 league games undefeated and have lost just 1 of their last 17 league games at home but can they continue that form into this new season?

Crystal Palace were touted by many to be one of the sides that could struggle this season. The Eagles have managed to keep hold of Wilfried Zaha so far but his departure almost feels inevitable. The arrivals of Eberechi Eze, Michy Batshuayi, and Nathan Ferguson have been well-received. That feelgood factor continued after the narrow 1-0 win over Southampton last weekend. However, a small dampener on that result was inflicted by the loss to Championship side Bournemouth on penalties after a 0-0 draw in the EFL Cup 2nd Round.

This is the ideal sort of game for Manchester United to kick off their new season. It's a game they should really win against a team that could be in a false sense of confidence after an opening weekend win over a poor opposition. Crystal Palace still didn't show me anything overly surprising last week. I think Southampton were just worse. Even then Palace had Vicente Guaita to thank. Both teams have scored in 3 of the previous 5 meetings between these two sides and both teams have also scored in every one of United's last three home league games. I wouldn't be shocked to see both teams score here but I have to back a home win.

Manchester United HT/FT @ 2.00 with SpreadEx

BTTS @ 2.10 with Boylesports

Arsenal vs West Ham

The final game of the day on Saturday in the Premier League is an all-London affair when FA Community Shield winners Arsenal host relegation candidates West Ham in an 8pm BST kick-off at the Emirates Stadium. These two clubs not only have opposing aspirations for this coming season but also started their campaigns with contrasting fortunes last weekend.

Arsenal are showing real signs of evolution under Mikel Arteta. The FA Community Shield win over Liverpool was a huge scalp and the Gunners followed it up with that clinical 3-0 victory over newly promoted Fulham in their opening league match of the season. It's now 9 home league games unbeaten for the side and there's a genuine feeling that this Arsenal team are just 2-3 additions away from being authentic title contenders. In the meantime, they're clearly a team that will give any team trouble and should sweep away the lower-placed sides in the division like their opponents for this game.

West Ham have once again entered a season dogged by discontent on and off the pitch. The owners are taking the brunt of the criticism and after last weekend's 2-0 loss at home to Newcastle there's little sign that the Hammers will prove the doubters wrong. Eternal optimists in their fan base will no doubt point to the 3-0 win over local rivals Charlton in the EFL Cup 2nd Round as evidence that things can be better than expected this season. Don't count on it. West Ham have failed to score in 7 of their last 15 away league games and you wouldn't bet against them failing to score here.

The head-to-head record doesn't make for very pleasant reading for West Ham fans. Arsenal have won 10 of the last 11 meetings at the Emirates Stadium and the Gunners have also won by 2 or more goals in 5 of the last 8 meetings at this ground. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw an equally convincing win for the home side in this encounter. They're looking like an irresistible betting option right now.

Arsenal -1 @ 2.45 with SpreadEx

Arsenal HT/FT @ 2.40 with BetVictor

I'm looking forward to a slow race in Eland Road. I am well aware that Leeds scored three times at Anfield, but it was a different game. It was an open game in which both teams played attacking football. I expect Fulham to focus on defense. It's a bit strange, but Leeds will not find many games like the ones that will be favorites. I will go with the few goals
LEEDS UNITED vs FULHAM @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.90

9 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

The third game in the Premier League fixture list this weekend is between Manchester United and Crystal Palace with a 5:30pm BST kick-off scheduled for Saturday evening at Old Trafford. It's a first game of the season for the home side who come up against a visiting team that started their league campaign with a surprise victory last weekend. Who will take the spoils here?

Manchester United ended last season on the high of qualifying for the Champions League. Some optimistic Red Devils fans were even spouting that they felt they should be considered as potential title challengers this season. Personally, I think that's taking things a little far. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has kept his transfer activity to a minimum this summer with Alexis Sanchez making his loan move to Inter Milan permanent and the arrival of Ajax midfielder Donny van de Beek being the only signing. The team is on a run of 14 league games undefeated and have lost just 1 of their last 17 league games at home but can they continue that form into this new season?

Crystal Palace were touted by many to be one of the sides that could struggle this season. The Eagles have managed to keep hold of Wilfried Zaha so far but his departure almost feels inevitable. The arrivals of Eberechi Eze, Michy Batshuayi, and Nathan Ferguson have been well-received. That feelgood factor continued after the narrow 1-0 win over Southampton last weekend. However, a small dampener on that result was inflicted by the loss to Championship side Bournemouth on penalties after a 0-0 draw in the EFL Cup 2nd Round.

This is the ideal sort of game for Manchester United to kick off their new season. It's a game they should really win against a team that could be in a false sense of confidence after an opening weekend win over a poor opposition. Crystal Palace still didn't show me anything overly surprising last week. I think Southampton were just worse. Even then Palace had Vicente Guaita to thank. Both teams have scored in 3 of the previous 5 meetings between these two sides and both teams have also scored in every one of United's last three home league games. I wouldn't be shocked to see both teams score here but I have to back a home win.

Manchester United HT/FT @ 2.00 with SpreadEx

BTTS @ 2.10 with Boylesports

I agree with your comments, but I think United will be a little bit better this season in a few key areas.

1) de Gea let in so many soft goals last season it was crazy. He will up his game or be warming the bench. In last years meeting the Palace winner bounced off him and into the goal (van Aanholdt). He is a great keeper, now he must front up and play like one.

2) The United defense will improve. Not but a huge amount, but enough to drop the BTTS numbers down from 14 in 2018, to 11 in 2019 to around 7 this season. For me those BTTS odds should be around 2.4, so the bookies are a little stingy there.

6 hours ago, betcatalog said:

I'm looking forward to a slow race in Eland Road. I am well aware that Leeds scored three times at Anfield, but it was a different game. It was an open game in which both teams played attacking football. I expect Fulham to focus on defense. It's a bit strange, but Leeds will not find many games like the ones that will be favorites. I will go with the few goals
LEEDS UNITED vs FULHAM @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.90

To me Fulham showed intent going forward, or trying to against Arsenal. They just lack so much quality that those intentions just showed badly. I don't think they will sit in and defend, as they are just not good enough to do it. 

Once again, the home side is going to challenge for the Premier League title, the first one after Sir Alex Ferguson’s retirement. The Red Devils were not too successful in the title hunt in previous seasons, and this time, they want to be as much competition as possible. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer managed to lift the team after a disappointing first half of the latest campaign and launch it to the 3rd spot. Man Utd hasn’t been too active on the transfer market, but they brought Donny van de Beek, who should be an impactful signing for the hosts. The home side needs to keep winning as many points as possible at Old Trafford since, in the previous season, they spilled too many of them on draws.

Crystal Palace managed to win in the season-opener against Southampton at the home ground. Although they didn’t have much of the game, Wilfried Zaha’s winner in the first 15 minutes of the clash secured the first three points for the Palace. The away side had a decent campaign last season, but they were in a terrible form after the break caused by the Covid-19 pandemic. Roy Hodgson’s side had a lot of troubles finding the oppositions’ back of the net as they were the second most inefficient team in the competition. They are in a bad streak when playing away from home since the Palace lost four times in a row. We are eager to see if they can cause an upset and remain undefeated at Old Trafford.

Full-Time Winner Odds & Prediction

Manchester United is a firm favorite in this clash, and everything except their victory would be a surprise. We believe they will meet the expectations, and the Red Devils should snatch all three points from this game.

Goals Market Prediction

Crystal Palace managed to score against Man Utd at Old Trafford in just one match out of the last seven. Therefore, we believe that the hosts might keep the clean sheet once again.

Manchester United to win @ 1.35

BTTS No @ 1.75

Correct score 2:0 @ 7.00

Source: https://www.bat-bet.com/2020/09/18/manchester-united-vs-crystal-palace-betting-tips-predictions-match-previews/

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Chelsea have won their last 6 home matches in Premier League.
Liverpool have scored at least 3 goals in their last 3 matches in Premier League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 85% of Chelsea’s last 13 games in Premier League.
Chelsea have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 home matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 50 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 20.09.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-20-09-2020-20738

On 9/18/2020 at 10:11 AM, neilovan said:

I looked at that Spurs v Everton game again, and Spurs were a little unlucky in the 1st half. They had 3 really good chances, 2 saved and 1 blown by Son not rolling the ball onto a Free Kane. But when they went behind, they showed no ability to break down a team that was sitting in, defending well and playing decently. For me one guy who has to improve for Everton is Richarlison. They are setting him up and he is missing chance after chance. I was very impressed with James ... the guy looks really motivated and very fit. No fat on him at all.. 

And what do you think about Chelsea VS Liverpool? Do you think over 2.5 is a fair bet? 

Edited by Fanis

I expect Chelsea to remain undefeated, at least. The Blues caused a lot of problems at Liverpool in July, even losing 5-3. They are now playing at Stamford Bridge and are much stronger. The Reds defense is not as good as last season. Key defender Van Dyke seems to have some issues to worry about Klopp. I do not see Liverpool winning this game
CHELSEA vs LIVERPOOL @@ +0.50 Ah, odds 1.90

I expect no more than two goals at St. Mary's. Southampton suffered two defeats in the new season and failed to score a single goal. Tottenham also lost the opening match of the Premier League. The atmosphere in both teams is not at the desired level. I think both coaches will not risk too much here, so I expect a low match score
SOUTHAMPTON vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.85

Southampton vs Tottenham

The Premier League matches start on Sunday with the midday BST kick-off between Southampton and Tottenham at St Mary's Stadium. Both of these sides suffered narrow defeats in their opening games but there were a lot of questions that needed to be answered. It'll be interesting to see how the two teams react in this upcoming encounter where a loss for either side could set alarm bells ringing.

Southampton were being tipped by many to have an improved season on the last campaign but the loss of Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg was always going to be a void that needed filling. Unfortunately, it appears that Ralph Hasenhuttl hasn't managed to do that yet. The 1-0 loss away to Crystal Palace might not seem as bad after Palace's 3-1 win over Manchester United on Saturday but it was still a game the Saints would have felt they should have won. There is plenty for Southampton to remain positive about coming into this game though. They are unbeaten at home in their last 4 meetings with Tottenham and star striker Danny Ings has scored 3 goals in his last 4 matches against Spurs.

Tottenham fans might have felt down after the gut-wrenching 1-0 loss at home to Everton last week but the double signing this week of Gareth Bale and Sergio Reguillon has lifted their spirits. It's unlikely either player will be heavily involved this week but they're encouraging signings for the season ahead. It'll be a tricky physical challenge for Spurs after their Thursday night trip away to Bulgarian side Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Europa League. Yes, Jose Mourinho's side came away with a 2-1 win but they fielded a strong side and you have to question how that will impact them here.

I wasn't impressed with Tottenham at all last week. I thought they looked sluggish, lacked creativity, and they reminded me of a Mourinho side in that dreaded third season... even though this is only his first full season in charge. We'll know more after today but I have no confidence in backing them to win this game. The side is lacking balance, midfield looks rigid, and Harry Kane has looked isolated. Southampton showed signs of promise against Palace last week so I have more hope for them. I'm also concerned about the impact that European game will have on Tottenham. I'm swaying between a home win and draw. I think Tottenham might squeeze a point from this one but I'm not overly optimistic about it.

Draw @ 3.40 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.91 with Betfred

Newcastle vs Brighton

The second of our Premier League previews for Sunday comes ahead of the Newcastle versus Brighton game that is scheduled for a 2pm BST kick-off at St James' Park. These two teams endured contrasting results on their opening day matches and this is a big opportunity for them to either build on a positive start or get back to winning ways. The bottom line is a loss for either side could be severely detrimental even at this early stage.

Newcastle continue to defy the critics. Steve Bruce was actually praised for his off-season transfer business after bringing in Jeff Hendrick, Ryan Fraser, Callum Wilson, and Jamal Lewis for a total of £35 million. Not bad work. The Magpies then went a step further and showed how decent those additions were by sealing a 2-0 win away to West Ham in their opening match with the new signings playing key roles in the goals scored. One concern heading into this game is that Newcastle only managed an average of 1.05 goals per game at home in the league last season. How much was that down to the fans being a pressure? Will playing in an empty stadium allow the players to play with more freedom?

Brighton have shown signs of improving under Graham Potter but they are still yet to turn a lot of draws into wins and that's holding them back. The Seagulls suffered a brutal 3-1 loss at home to a new look Chelsea last week but got some confidence back with a dominant 4-0 win at home against League One Portsmouth in the EFL Cup 2nd Round with a relative back-up squad. The players needed to be fresh for this long journey up north. It's certainly a game they will feel they can challenge for all 3 points but it could be difficult against this street wise Toon Army side. It's also a worry that Brighton only averaged 1 goal per game away in the league last year.

Encounters between these two have hardly been riveting affairs recently. 5 of the last 6 meetings have ended in draws. Only 4 goals were scored in total in those 6 matches. Neither side are gifted with an abundance of attacking luxuries so I can see a similar story here. I feel we have two teams that will likely have enough to stay up this season but won't tear up any trees. It looks like a bore draw is once again looking the best bet.

Draw @ 3.35 with SportNation

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.65 with Novibet