** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Tuesday Sep 15th

I like Leapaway in the 5:15 Hexham (9/4 general). Nice genuine hurdler, probably just needed the Stratford run on chase debut and was a shade disappointing at Newton Abbot but it can be hard to make up ground there. This looks slightly easier and should be nice and fit now. Fav ran well last time but looks beatable again.

Edited by yossa6133

I counted at least 300 runners today in the UK.

In order to assist will my selections in future, I will be giving out mine, plus my PL picks and PL Naps

Equaliser tips

3.10 Yar Festive Star 15/2 £1.20 win
3.10 Yar Virgin Snow 13/2 £1.20 win

4.20 Yar Via Serendipity £2 win at 4.6 (4.4)

4.50 Yar Dashing Roger £2 win at 9/2

4.35 Bev Indian Sounds £2 win at 5.3 = £8.43

My pick of PL Tips

3.35 Bev Ring Of Gold 70p win at 12/1

5.05 Bev Ifton £2 win at 5/1

4.30 San Sparkling Olly £2 win at 4.6 (3.95)

5.30 San rose Grey £2 win at 5.7 = £9.21

6.10 Kel Balranaid 45p win at 22/1

6.40 Kel Aint My Fault £2 win at 5/1

= £17.55 staked

Bacl later with Naps

Too many to consider atm, will have to have a rethink about this

4.35 Bev Kindly 45p at 20/1

4.40 Kel Lovely Schtuff £2 win at 5.1 = £8.04

5.05 Bev Osmosis 45p win at 25/1

Total Napsters stakes =  £2.90

Total stakes = £20.45

=====================================================================================================

A day of mixed fortunes really. My own tips produced two winners.  I had one non runner and one bet Sparkling Olly that did not get matched at the off.  Oddly enough I feel I have a better approach with the PL Naps for the rest of the month and need to tighten up on the criteria for PL Tips.  The PL tips are great because they are available for checking in the evening before racing.  Naps can come through any time during the day so that's a bit of an inconvenience but as I said above there are lots of them to sift through.

No multiples today so the balance remains the same at £678.69 (Bank £800)

My singles (with a non runner and and unmatched selection) had returns of £23.43 less stakes £20.45 = + £2.98 profit.  At least my balance now is back to £300.18 (Bank £400)

Four meetings tomorrow but most of the races with class action have favourites that are short of my own minimum requirement of 7/2.  I have possibilties with a few of the class 4 races though for my own bets

Edited by The Equaliser
Results Update

4 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

Funny enough, your 1/25 shot was probably the horse which had the best chance of winning for that day anyway; it's just that the whole world knew about it and it was a horrible price.

I think because it is so short it puts a lot of people off and therefore becomes relatively good value.