** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Win Backing System

One short priced winner; two NR's and one loser yesterday; 5 for today; bank is €1,018

03/15/2023 16:10 Cheltenham Back On The Lash
03/15/2023 16:50 Cheltenham Malystic
03/15/2023 17:10 HUNTINGDON Rock On Tommy
03/15/2023 17:30 Cheltenham Queens Gamble
03/15/2023 19:45 Newcastle South Dakota Sioux

20 hours ago, The Accountant said:

Just noting that there's no feedback in here for quite a long period of time.

That is generally the experience for long running and profitable threads in this section. I glance at yours but I’ve lost track of what you’re doing (had a recap now). The way you update could be more engaging and informative, there’s no context for anyone who looks in occasionally or is new to the thread, just selections, results and a bank update.

I’d suggest periodic updates along the lines of number of winners/bets, level stakes return and ROI. I tend to do something like that at least weekly.

33 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

That is generally the experience for long running and profitable threads in this section. I glance at yours but I’ve lost track of what you’re doing (had a recap now). The way you update could be more engaging and informative, there’s no context for anyone who looks in occasionally or is new to the thread, just selections, results and a bank update.

I’d suggest periodic updates along the lines of number of winners/bets, level stakes return and ROI. I tend to do something like that at least weekly.

I ran a thread for about three years where I had maybe one or two other users post. That's the way it tends to be.

Correction it was over four years. There were three posts in total from two other users in that time so by comparision @The Accountant your thread is a hive of activity.

Edited by Torque