** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Wednesday Sep 9th

3.45 Donny-PIVOINE 20 /1 e/w 1/5 1-4 BOG

Happy to take a chance on this horse today hasn't been in great form but has suddenly bounced back with a win in the past  one run here   and won over this trip. Won a big handicap at york last year 4lb lower today. Hopfully the ground wont get any softer. I'm looking for a decent run from this horse  20's is a very fair price imo.

3:05 Uttox. Longhouse Sale couldn't have been much more impressive last time, jumping like a buck winning easily. Could be a good race with The Butcher Said who was also impressive on his chase debut and gets 6lb but the Skelton horse looks one to follow. 13/8 now but has already drifted a bit so I think I'm waiting until the morning to bet.

Last day working before a week off so no time to write things up today unfortunately:

1.30 Uttoxeter - 1pt e/w Giga White @ 9/1 Bet365

1.40 Doncaster - 1pt e/w Power Station @ 10/1 Bet365

2.10 Doncaster - 1pt win Urban Beat @ 13/2 Bet365

2.40 Doncaster - 1pt e/w Flying Dragon @ 8/1 Bet365

3.15 Doncaster - 2pts win Cloak of Spirits @ 9/2 Bet365

3.35 Uttoxeter - 1pt e/w Theclockisticking @ 12/1 Bet365

3.45 Doncaster - 1pt e/w Hypothetical @ 10/1 Bet365

Looking forward to seeing Velasco in the 2.30 at Uttoxeter. He was massively impressive when winning his pointing debut in a time 17 seconds quicker than the other division of the maiden. His jumping wasn't always the best either and he looks to have a serious engine. I'm very surprised it went unsold at the sales given how impressive he was. I've had a small e/w bet on him, but he's certainly a horse to keep a very close eye on with a view to the future

3 hours ago, Bathtime For Rupert said:

Last day working before a week off so no time to write things up today unfortunately:

1.30 Uttoxeter - 1pt e/w Giga White @ 9/1 Bet365

1.40 Doncaster - 1pt e/w Power Station @ 10/1 Bet365

2.10 Doncaster - 1pt win Urban Beat @ 13/2 Bet365

2.40 Doncaster - 1pt e/w Flying Dragon @ 8/1 Bet365

3.15 Doncaster - 2pts win Cloak of Spirits @ 9/2 Bet365

3.35 Uttoxeter - 1pt e/w Theclockisticking @ 12/1 Bet365

3.45 Doncaster - 1pt e/w Hypothetical @ 10/1 Bet365

I do love your write ups as this helps me to think about reasons for bad runs by horses and then possibly excuse them and consider backing them. Great work by you and many thanks.