** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Sunday Sept 6th

Some cracking racing at York tomorrow my 3 hopefuls.

1.30. WHERES JEFF . 40/1  hampered last time at the start at Chester never in the hunt after that form figures 

don't look great but uncle Mick likes to surprise.

2.00. DAKOTA GOLD.   Back to form last time at Beverley may follow up if not missing the start.

4.10.  BOLLIN JOAN.   Very consistent front runner ,in good form at the moment should go close again.

One Trixie today for £1.50 = £6 v poss £61.36

1.00 Yk Mamba Wamba 5/4
2.00 Yk Dakota Gold 11/4 (£2 at 4.6 um at 4.2)
2.45 Font Orchestral Rain 5/4

Other bets:

1.30 Yk Thibaan £2 win at 5.5
1.30 Yk Where's Jeff 50p win at 80/1

3.05 Yk Frankenstella £2 win at 5.5
3.05 Yk Red Royalist 50p win at 11/1
3.05 Yk Well Funded 50p win at 10/1

3.40 Yk Bonna Green £1 win at 5/1 (Come on Hollie)
3.40 Yk Troubador 50p win at 25/1

1.10 Font Kanapolis 50p win at 8/1

2.45 Font Highland Madrik 50p win at 13/2
2.45 Font Talking about You 50p win at 9/1

Total multiples = £6

Total singles stakes = £10.50

Total stakes = £16.50

======================================================================================================

Only one winner in my Trixie today.  That Starman who beat Dakota Gold looks something special.  Awful run by Orchestral Rain.  from tomorrow I will revert to higher priced horses for my multiples and drop the stake down to a £1 Trixie.  I don't feel any benefit from backing the disappointing shorter priced animals.  A £6 loss and the balance c/fwd is now £694.69 (£800 bank)

Frankenstella obliged at 100/30 (should have included that one in my Trixie instead.  Talking About You was returned at 12/1 so a priofit on the day of £4.82.  The balance C/Fwd is now £299.40 (Bank £400)

Small bits of class action tomorrow but I will probably need to look at class 4 races if I wish to bet on a Trixie.

I really want to start "laying" horses  for about £21 per transaction very soon.  I will be looking at class 5/6 handicaps and at odds between even money and up to 5/1.  The worst scenario will be a £100 loss on a 5/1 shot.  I feel that I have to do this and this is the only way I can make some real money in the future

Edited by The Equaliser
Results Update

Just watched the french race Prix du Moulin and one would suggest on a line through Siskin and circus maximus behind Mohaather that Persian King has got to be the best miler in the world it destroyed a good field. Only thing i would like to know is what happened to its last race and can i have my money back please.....

Maybe but Pinutabo is now a quirky 3year old, looks like Siskin has its problems too. This from a bloke who follows Fabre blindly and deserted him today just because of the price of Siskin was too big to leave, you may call me a nob head for not thinking 8/1 was a huge price for Persian King and you would be correct. but we are all good after the race lol.

18 hours ago, Valiant Thor said:

Capture.JPG.b15616c483b02eef1b2f3987dc82288a.JPG

ALL B365
33pts staked
Cabellero 5.40 win single
Bashiba 4.20 win single
Nibras Again 5.40 win single
Sea Art 6.00 win single
Frame rate 6.00 win single
Chinese Spirit 6.00 win single
15pts staked
15 * 50p ew doubles