** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2020 Italian Grand Prix

BillyHills

No rest for the wicked and straight on to Monza for Italian GP.

This should be fun and luckily for Ferrari there will be no booing crowds, they won this race from pole last year but in general have a poor record in Italy anyway.

Mercedes have dominated winning six of the last 8 races and there is no reason why that won't continue here.

Stats

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 08.09.22.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 08.12.45.png

Pole is not crucial here but has won 8 of the last 10 races.

Grid pretty much as expected with Merecedes on the front row, I suppose seeing Max Verstappen back in 5th was a little surprising.

Hamilton is 2/7 to win again and I wouldn't bet against him in the outright market. Bottas at 3/1 is no value at all.

Verstappen is 4/6 to get on to the podium from 5th while some will like the look of Carlos Sainz at 9/4, its just too risky for my liking.

Top 6 betting has some tempting bets, we have 7 drivers at odds-on but I like Albon at 6/5, he plods on and I can see him coming through late as long as REd Bull dont use him as a guinea pig again.

Bet365 are doing some special bets to drum up some business, I like the look of the Combination Podium Spots, they have Bottas and Verstappen at 10/11 for both to finish on the podium and 4/5 for them not too, I reckon its going to be harder than they think and will be backing for at least one of them to fail.

Going to have a Race Match bet treble this week, Sainz to bt Norris, Gasly to bt Kvyat and Raikkonen to bt Giovanazzi. it pays 11/4 for the treble

Top 6: Albon 6/5 bet365
NO Safety Car 11/10 bet365
OVER 17 finishers 6/5 bet365
Bottas/Verstappen one of them NOT to finish on Podium 4/5 bet365
Match Bet Treble 11/4 bet365 (Sainz, Gasly and Raikkonen to bt team mates)