** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps - Friday Aug 28th

12.15 Goodwood - 1pt win Wholelotafun @ 40/1 Bet365

Maybe bonkers but considering the ground might not suit some of these in a small field, I think it's worth having a poke at the rag here. Wholelotafun is more exposed than these and hasn't won a race but has shown promise in England and France and wouldn't be out of this off a mark of 70 given his price in a small field. Shaped quite well from off the pace at Chepstow when last running on these shores, keeping on well under a fairly gentle ride into 4th with an action that suggests that soft ground would suit. He's handled it when running okay in France and a testing 7f looks ideal for him, so with question marks on a couple of the others, we'll have a tentative play on the rank outsider.

4.40 Cur

Blyton @ 33s Victor

4yo who won some decent races in England off marks in the mid 80's, his best piece of form in Ireland came on almost identical conditions when beat just 1 1/2L by Make a Challenge off 81. Runs off 77 today, able claimer takes off 7lb and has suitable underfoot conditions. Promising debut after nearly a year off should put him spot on.

1 hour ago, Bathtime For Rupert said:

Maybe bonkers but considering the ground might not suit some of these in a small field, I think it's worth having a poke at the rag here. Wholelotafun is more exposed than these and hasn't won a race but has shown promise in England and France and wouldn't be out of this off a mark of 70 given his price in a small field. Shaped quite well from off the pace at Chepstow when last running on these shores, keeping on well under a fairly gentle ride into 4th with an action that suggests that soft ground would suit. He's handled it when running okay in France and a testing 7f looks ideal for him, so with question marks on a couple of the others, we'll have a tentative play on the rank outsider.

A horse who lived up to his name.

3 hours ago, Bathtime For Rupert said:

Well done.  This showed up quite well on the Aussie Racing and Sports website/  Top rated in Ratings, joint top rated in Tips and 2nd top rated in the Neurals before any adjustment was made.  Nearly backed it myself.  I hope that some of your followers backed it ?