Announcements
** November Poker League Result : 1st ian309, 2nd muttley, 3rd Burnley Joe **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MrJol, 2nd buga00, 3rd glavintoby, 4th Boulder5111, 5th bobsyerunkle **
** November Nap's Competition Result: 1st andellio, 2nd Saddlesore, 3rd bymatrix, 4th MrJol KO Cup: DonnyFlyer, Most Winners: Astleavista**

9 minutes ago, darko08 said:

Are the players who had contact with Paire still isolated? Because Mannarino was one of them. The french players who had contact (Mladenovic, Gasquet, Barrere and Vasselin) are all out of the tournament, except for Mladenovic on doubles. Zverev looked really good against Anderson and Nakashima, 2 dangerous players. Be careful with this one

Well I'm seeing on Twitter that Sascha might not play this match. Li/Kerber have been off court for an hour now and there's no actual explanation for this delay.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, we are getting a Grand Slam after all – and chances are that we’re going to get another one soon after as well! Looking at the US Open, it’s hard to be confident with one’s bets when it com

Sometimes I leave things I should have taken (and vice versa )... Coric looked way too big against Tsitsipas but I was put off by him needing five sets to beat Londero. It's a reminder I suppose to tr

A huge percentage of that large assumption must center around how much Brady really believes in herself and play within the freedom of the invisible mode that has brought her this far. Both players re

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, South_African_Punter said:

Well I'm seeing on Twitter that Sascha might not play this match. Li/Kerber have been off court for an hour now and there's no actual explanation for this delay.

Really strange, Zverev is in the Arthur Ashe looking the Fritz-Shapo match so looks like there's something wrong with Mannarino..¿?

3 hours ago, South_African_Punter said:

Mannarino to win a set - 1.72 @ Sportingbet

Sascha has dropped a set in his two previous matches and I feel there is a good chance he will drop at least a set (if not lose the match) to Mannarino who has impressed me in his recent matches.

Won in the first set

Tsvetana Pironkova (+1.5 sets) to beat Donna Vekic at 1.71 with Pinnacle

The only one I like today. Pironkova had a 3-0 record against Vekic in her "old" career and she's been tremendous since returning, so I'm not sure why she can't grab at least a set here. She's aggressive and Vekic doesn't have great defenses, so I wouldn't be surprised to see her lose this or have another Pliskova-like encounter from R1.

I have been uploading these spreadsheets every day. I think they are good for finding tennis trading and betting strategies. Feel free to let me know what you think and if you want anything added.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jcyETZRMfM11NyxJvAfpHeBA3si1nwb8_2pEetDSDDE/ - ATP

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hTy22FPwA5TiQKm5oIXj5bWmmNtwryl8RzasppIRmx8 - WTA

1 hour ago, TennisSpreadsheets said:

I have been uploading these spreadsheets every day. I think they are good for finding tennis trading and betting strategies. Feel free to let me know what you think and if you want anything added.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jcyETZRMfM11NyxJvAfpHeBA3si1nwb8_2pEetDSDDE/ - ATP

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hTy22FPwA5TiQKm5oIXj5bWmmNtwryl8RzasppIRmx8 - WTA

Thanks @TennisSpreadsheets very interesting info :ok

4pts Maria Sakkari to beat Amanda Anisimova @ 1.91 Betfred

The bookies have this as a pick 'em match, but I give Sakkari a slight edge. She's the more consistent player in this match-up and she has some good wins coming into this, including against Serena recently which will have boosted her confidence. It's a slight concern she's needed three sets in each of her matches here so far, but Anisimova hasn't had it all her own way either - she went a set and a break down against Scott in the last round before making a comeback. Sakkari is significant upgrade on the American youngster and is far more likely to convert if she gets ahead in the match.

Ah guys.Im just going to say this.Pironkova can win this tourney.Total playing with house money, she has 0 double faults in three matches. Considering I think she was 1001.00 to win this it’s incredible.She is blowing people off the court.I hope she plays keys cause its going to be a great price as I dont even have to scout the match.3 years away with child and shes playing like a world beater.Better call Clisters for advice..

18 hours ago, TennisSpreadsheets said:

Hi, would you be able to add data for 3 sets played % so we that we know if players tend to play long matches and so on.

Tsvetana Pironkova to beat Alize Cornet at 2.01 with Pinnacle

I'll continue with this for obvious reasons. Like @matrixman, I'd have liked the price on her to beat Keys more, but this is also good at above evens. I think that Pironkova is actually a slight favorite here, as Cornet didn't impress in any of her matches so far, perhaps apart from the Keys meeting. She can also go mad at times, while Pironkova seems to be almost zen at the moment 😆.

So my outright on Djokovic goes down the tubes but to be honest I can live with that. There's no question Djokovic is one the finest players ever to play the game, but he's not likeable and he never will be. Incidents like today show his true character, and the amount of times he's injured or ill during matches does him no favours either.

3 minutes ago, Torque said:

So my outright on Djokovic goes down the tubes but to be honest I can live with that. There's no question Djokovic is one the finest players ever to play the game, but he's not likeable and he never will be. Incidents like today show his true character, and the amount of times he's injured or ill during matches does him no favours either.

Are you serious writing this stuff? What character?
It was a f***** accident..

1 minute ago, DrO said:

Are you serious writing this stuff? What character?
It was a f***** accident..

Of course it was an accident, but it was born of his petulance. That was my point. It's not something that shows itself all that often because as the best player in the world he doesn't do a lot of losing does he.