** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

EARLY CASHOUT ON GOLF BETS QUESTION ???

bookiebasher

Hey fellas...I have a question..Does anyone know that when you have a double bet on 2 different golf tournaments, European and PGA, and they,re running at the same time, does your bookie offer early cashout say if both your golfers were leading or even in the top four ?. I only ask as BET 365 were showing on my bet that SI WOO KIM wasnt even on the leaderboard when he was actually winning..Whereas the other part of the best showed that SAM HORSFIELD was coming 1ST ??? . Does anybody know ? .. Thanks in advance 

I actually messaged BET365 on the sunday afternoon to say that Kim was showing not on the leaderboard when he was actually winning by 2 shots..The guy at Bet 365 tried something his end and asked me if it was showing Kim on the leaderboard now? .. I said no it still wasnt, then i asked the question that if he was shown on the leaderboard then surely they would be offering me cashout..At the time i was messaging BET365, Kims odds were only 5/4..Whereas i had him at 35/1 in a e/w double with a 22/1 winner...Surely the cashout would have been quite a lot as his odds had tumbled... Then the Bet365 added that they dont offer early cashouts on 2 separate golf competitions...But they do with every other multiple sports bet ive ever had...The reason im smelling a rat is that my 2 selections were the 2 main bets given by the Racing Post and also by Freesupertips website..Im imagining that i was not the only punter in England who backed their 2 main tips in a e/w double that was 827/1 i believe.. It doesnt take much to work out that their losses would have been a hell of a lot if he had won. Luckily for them he didnt win.. But i really think they pulled a fast one on me and most probably many others.. My bet was only £3.16 E/W..But if they had both won i would have collected £2800+ So imagine say when Kims odds were 5/4 from 35/1, they would have been offering a cashout of at least £1500,maybe more ??? ... So like i say...imagine all the bets on those 2 well backed golfers, Bet365  would have lost a bundle if they had offered early cashout.. Who should i complain to about this ?. As im sure im not alone in feeling hard done by.. Like you say Fader.Its hard enough to find one winner let alone too..So when you come close to 2 nice price winners surely you should be offered an early cashout ??? Thoughts please fellas. 

All I can say is even if you'd been given the option to cash-out, there's not a chance in my experience you'd be offered anything like £1500. Cash-out offers are always terrible and bear no resemblance to even slightly unfair odds. My advice is always to let your bets run - in the long-term that's the best thing to do. When cash-out became a thing all bookies started licking their lips, as it offers them the chance to offer poor odds not once but twice and therefore increase the amount they make.

also agree with Torque. I am more likely to cover my bet with something else then use cash-out. To be honest if they offered it, i would be suprised if it was more than about £400

not long ago I had Todd about 5-6 shots clear before the last round at 125/1 i think it was or 150/1. The cashout was about 25-30% of the win despite him being a big favourite for the tournament ofcourse.