** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Sep 18th - 20th

Bundesliga.jpg

Bundesliga2.jpg

The 2020/21 Bundesliga season might not be starting for another month yet but the fixtures are already being released with their odds. I know a few of you love some early bird prices so feast your eyes on these and let us know of any bets you're planning on placing down below. We can use this as a chance to discuss some antepost betting too. :ok

So for today i´ve got 2 Main Bet´s and some 1/10 bet´s only because of the Feeling good with those Bets.
All of those Bet´s are in germany Regional-League North-East
First is in Jena-Lok Leipzig Game.
Jena relegeted from Bundesliga 3 last Season and changed nearly whole Team. Most of Players are comeing from there 2nd Team who played one League above acutally League. So Jena isn´t a great Team for this Leauge and i expected here a Midfield Place in Table at end of the Season. In Midweek they have Game in Fuerstenwalde and they deserved the 1-3 Lose. Also Jena have small Squad and today maybe 8 Players out. Lok Leipzig on other Side, also have many Changes in Squad and didn´t think that they can play a season like last Season where they finised 1st and only Lose in Play Off Promotion Games. Start in Season was okay, last Week they won against also strong Team Berliner AK with 2-1. Important Striker Ziane who scored twice in this Game is suspended for today. Replace today is Nattermann, who have also experience in this League and on good Day he is a good Striker for this League. Also Lok played not in Midweek so they have more time to train for this Game today.
I take here the Saftey Bet with Leipzig DNB to 3/10

Other Game is TeBe Berlin against Lichtenberg 47. TeBe is promoted and last Season they won 10 from 10 at Home Games. This Season they lost both Games, but first was against Top-Candidate of Promotion Altglinicke where they lost only because of last Minute Goal 2-3 and then they was better Team against 1-3 Lose at Home against Chemie Leipzig.For me both teams better then Lichtenberg and also Lichtenberg has Mid-Week Game against Altglinicke where they have tough and intensive Game, so i see TeBe here in better Shape. Also Lichtenberg will miss important Players Gawe and Hofmann, both with Suspensions.
TeBe to win with 3/10

Other bet´s only 1/10 for me and thats the Draws in Games Cottbus-Viktoria Berlin and Rathenow-Auerbach. Also i will try the Under 2.5 Goals in Chemie Leipzig-Hertha BSC II Game.
Good Luck

Tomorrow i´ve got again 2 Bets for Regional-League North-East...
First is Halberstadt to win against Rathenow. Both teams with 3 Defeats in 3 Games. Halberstadt with young squad and all 3 Games was close in Results. They lost at Weekend against Promotion Candidate Chemnitz with 0-1. Rathenow lost against Auerbach 1-4 at Home. Didn´t expected that Result, because i see Auerbach only a little bit better and if Rathenow will not to be relegated they had must grab some points in these games. The same i can write about Halberstadt, becuase other 2 Loses was against Luckenwalde and Bischofswerda who are also relegation Candidate Teams. So this is must Win for both teams, but see Halberstadt here in bette chance to win - Reasons are great H2H against Rathenow, little bit better Form i think also on Halberstadt Side and then this is Mid-Week game for Semi-Professionell Players. So Rathenow Players must work and then nearly sit down 3 hours in Bus and travle to Halberstadt.

Other bet is Cottbus AHC0 - where they play in Auerbach. Cottbus one of Candidate of Promotion lose all 3 Games and now changed Coach. So it´s hard for Auerbach Coach to make the best Preview for his Team against maybe new Tactic from Cottbus. Also Auerbach with small Squad and Midweek Game against Cottbus who are Pro-Team and definitly better then actually Table looks like. Cottbus with balanced Squad, but must say the lose some Offensive Power, against last Season. For me i didn´t see Cottbus here lose again and only because Auerbach are hard to crack in Home Games i will take the saftey bet with CB by Draw.

Both Bet´s i play with 3/10

• 3 weeks later...

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Schalke’s last 6 away games in Bundesliga.
Bayern have won their last 13 matches in Bundesliga.
Schalke have lost 83% of their last 6 away matches in Bundesliga.
Bayern are undefeated in their last 20 matches in Bundesliga.
Schalke have failed to win their last 16 matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 33 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 18.09.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-18-09-2020-20690

Bayern München vs Schalke 04

Bayern München

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Coman (24/4 f), Nianzou (d, newcomer)

Suspended:

(Players stats are from the last season.)

Schalke 04

Doubtful: Sané (15/2 d), Mascarell (23/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Nastasić (16/0 d)

Suspended:

(Players stats are from the last season.)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Hertha Berlin have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 away matches in Bundesliga.
Hoffenheim have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Borussia M.Gladbach’s last 12 games in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 86% of Eintracht Frankfurt’s last 14 games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 59 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 19.09.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-19-09-2020-20721

This clash is between the first four clubs of last season and it will certainly not disappoint us, with both sides wanting to start in a positive way. Dortmund have won their opening game in each of the last five seasons in the Bundesliga, making an overall score of 18-3, so we support them to win with many goals
BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs BORUSSIA MOENCHENGLADBACH @@ +2.50 Over, oddds 1.50