** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

SPL Predictions > Aug 15th & 16th

Hibernian v Motherwell.

I don't think it'll surprise anyone that I've backed Hibs to make it 4 wins from 4. Manager Jack Ross has shown he can change shape and style to suit the opponent and he's got it spot on so far, I expect there'll be little tweaks today to take care of a Motherwell side who've started the season poorly. 

Motherwell have a very talented midfield on their day and carry a threat up front but it's at the back, especially at full back position, where I think they're weak and Hibs can take full advantage of that. I was expecting Hibs to be slight odds on so it was a surprise I got on at Evens, I see they've dropped to 1.91 now though, that seems about right to me.

Hibs @ 2.00 - 2pts.

Ross County v Dundee Utd.

Dundee Utd's new manager has made them very organised and difficult to break down, against Hibs in midweek they're game plan was clearly to get men behind the ball and stop the opposition playing, it worked to an extent but completely sacrificed creativity going forward and they never really threatened once in 90 minutes of a pretty dull affair, you got the felling they could play all night and not score. I think they'll be involved in a lot of low scoring snorefests this season so I've had a little punt on one here.

Under 1.5 goals @ 3.25 - 0.5pt.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premiership

Rangers have won their last 4 matches in Premiership.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Livingston’s last 3 home games in Premiership.
Rangers have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 matches in Premiership.

You can find interesting 35 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 16.08.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-16-08-2020-20352