** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

The way to play is to lay

ValiumViking

Hi all!

Already started but i could restart today with this new glory hunt. Pretty simple one. I look for valid lay bets on markets like correct score or handicap of some sort.

Always lay bet and always a high odds (yes, I know the fastest way to be broke but then again lets beat the odds for once).

The profit will be split with some of it going into the bank and some will be taken out.

Starting bank: £600

Here goes a lot!

Added some visionary but reachable goals to this fantastic quest:

1.st goal  - Reach break even in case of a loss - 32 wins needed. Currently 9/33=  27,27% 

2:nd goal - Reach 50 wins - Currently 9/50 = 18% - When I reach 50 I'm on a roll and all for fun! 

3:rd goal - Reach 100 wins - Currently 9/100 = 9% - A hundred is always a hundred. Got to respect that!

4:th goal - Reach 149 wins - Currently 9/149 = 6% - Nice un-even number!

5th goal - Reach 157 wins - 9/157 = 5,7% - Getting on the leaderboard!

(More added along the way if needed)

Final goal - Reach 500 wins - Currently 9/500 = 1,8%

Edited by ValiumViking
Added goals!

Bet nr 1

Barcelona - Bayern Munchen Lay "Correct score any other homewin" £[email protected] liability £324 at Betfair

Bayern is on a roll at the moment and Barcelona isn't the same as they used to be. Barcelona score four times and win the game isn't likely on any planet.

Let's keep it alive for one more bet!

VV

Edited by ValiumViking
Added odds

Bet nr 2

Man City - Lyon Lay Asian handicap Man city -4.0  £[email protected] liability £248 at Betfair

Well after yesterdays clash between Barca and Bayern anything is possible i guess. But then again Man City isn't Bayern Munchen and with Aguero injured I don't think Guardiolas men are after a big win. Let's keep the numbers small.

Let's keep it alive for one more bet!

VV

Edited by ValiumViking
Spell check

Bet nr 2: Winner!

Profit : £24.5

New betting bank : (40% of £24.5) £9.8 + £609.4 = £619.2

Saved: (60% of £24.5) = £28.8

Lyon upset Man city pretty good yesterday. Didn't see that happening but then again it made my bet as solid as it gets.

Have a nice sunday!

VV

Edited by ValiumViking
Wrong numbers for saved money

Bet nr 4

Inter - Shakhtar Inter -3 Asian handicap  £[email protected] liability £409 at Betfair

Inter looks like the better team overall and will probably take the win here. But we have seen some upsets from the underdogs during last week and this might not be an exception. Shakhtar will go for full speed ahead and Inter will be concentrating on the defence and carve out a 1-0 or 2-0 win to secure this. 

Happy hunting!

VV