** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Brazil Serie B Predictions 2020

• 5 months later...

Competition: Campeonato Brasileiro Série B

Game: Cruzeiro x Oeste

Date / Time: 13/01/21 - 21:30 BRT

Bet: Over 2

Odd: @ 1.80

Units: 1

Game valid for the 34th round of the competition, Cruzeiro receives the West in Mineirão, the fox practically has no more chances of access while the West is the lantern of the competition. The fox plays only to comply with the table and end the risk of falling, which is very low at the moment, before that Felipão has not yet confirmed its holders but must make some changes. The West comes under a lot of pressure because if it doesn't win today, it will be mathematically downgraded, so it should expose itself a lot and leave many spaces in the defensive sector. Even though Cruzeiro no longer having goals in the championship, I see a quality attack in this team and they should take advantage of the spaces that will appear, there is a great tendency to leave at least 2 goals in this match and looking at the goal market I see this line with good odds , I will make my investment.

Game: Avaí vs Vitória

Date / Time: 13/01/21 - 19:00 BRT

Bet: Both teams to score

Odd: @ 1.94

A game valid for the 34th round of the competition, Avaí receives Vitória at the Ressacada stadium in Florianópolis, a very important duel for both teams in this final stretch. If Avaí wins keep the chance of access firm and it is only 2 points away from the G4, with that it should enter more offensive and tonight has all its holders at their disposal. Vitória already wants to win to avoid falling, the team is currently just 1 point from the relegation zone and needs a lot to win to distance themselves from this uncomfortable position. Departing here with a great tendency to be very open, two teams that must look for the goal at all times and thereby create many chances, I see both teams scoring and this market with odds above @ 1.85 draws my attention, I will invest.

• 2 weeks later...

Game: Juventude x Figueirense
Date / Time: 22/01/2021 - 16:00 BRT
Bet: Over 2
Odd: 1.70
Decisive match here in this 37th round of the competition, Juventude hosts Figueirense in Caxias, the home team fights for access while Figueira fights not to fall.

Juventude played a very bad game defensively in the last round and ended up being thrashed, exposed themselves a lot in the attack and gave many spaces in the defense, now plays a decision and still needs to root against CSA.

Figueira was also thrashed in the last round and returned to attend the Z4, now he desperately needs the victory to keep with chances of leaving this position.

A game of extreme importance here that can decide the championship for both, so I don't see any scenario other than the two teams attacking a lot since the beginning of the match, I believe in goals and the over 2 line with odds of @ 1.70 I like it very much, so I will make my investment here.

Match: CSA vs Brasil de Pelotas
Date / Time: 22/01/2021 - 19:15 BRT
Bet: AH-1 CSA
Odd: 1.77
At the Rei Pelé stadium in Maceió, the CSA hosts Brasil de Pelotas for an important duel on the side of the azulão that, depending on the result of Juventude, may have their access decree in this round.

The CSA depends only on itself to guarantee its access to the elite of Brazilian football, for that it only needs to win the last two matches, today Mozart's team should undergo some changes but the team's way of playing will be the same, putting pressure on the opponent from the start.

Brasil de Pelotas no longer fights for anything and plays only to comply with the table, in addition it also comes with some changes, a fact that may compromise the team's performance a little.

The retrospective of the CSA at home is very good, he has the third best campaign as principal and needs today more than ever to win because that is the only way he does not need to depend on other results.

We only need to win here on one side, so I see value in this line and we may even have a rout in favor of the home team, so I will make my investment here.