Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** May Poker League Result : 1st McG, 2nd muttley, 3rd GirlyWirly **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st CertiF, 2nd PercyP, 3rd adamross, 4th Joelavfc, 5th Chris P **
** May Naps Competition Result: 1st Internetmails, 2nd Rug, 3rd Rolandcooper, 4th Adamross. KO Cup Winner: Xtc12, Most Winners: Mickyftm32 **

Super Draw Bet by Hronman

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

20.08.2020. - 3 games for bet:   1. 18:05 - Al Shabab - Al Tadamon - draw 3.20 bet365 (35%) 2. 18:30 - Al Sailiya - Umm- Salal - draw 4.00 bet365 (36%) 3. 01:00 (friday game after

This time luck was on your side, Ruzomberok went from 0-2 to 2-2 literally with the final whistle! Nice start to the day, you secured profit. Good luck with your venture!

Results 10.08.2020. +2.87pt (2/3)  Profit/lose: +8.24pt (6/12)  

Posted Images

I have been following your bets with interest but I have an idea - of your sixteen winning selections, 13 were score draws and 3 were nil nil draws.

The odds on skybet seem to be between 25-45% better when selecting "Draw & BTTS". For example Krasnodar vs PAOK tomorrow is 3.25 for the draw but Draw & BTTS is 4.33, which is 33% higher.

Obviously it means your nil nil bets would lose but might the increase in odds for a score draw make up for that and make a bit more profit?

1 minute ago, duckmaster said:

I have been following your bets with interest but I have an idea - of your sixteen winning selections, 13 were score draws and 3 were nil nil draws.

The odds on skybet seem to be between 25-45% better when selecting "Draw & BTTS". For example Krasnodar vs PAOK tomorrow is 3.25 for the draw but Draw & BTTS is 4.33, which is 33% higher.

Obviously it means your nil nil bets would lose but might the increase in odds for a score draw make up for that and make a bit more profit?

This is true, but realy not sure what will gona happen in this selection when we get over 1000 games. For other draw system that also i am playing i know on big numbers of game what to expect about 0-0 score, but in this realy dont know. We can try to tracking on that way too to see what will gona happen to end of this season. I alredy explain for everyone who want sure profit to go for other selection and i will continue this only to see what will gona happen to the end of the season, if this not become total lose. I playing from beigning of th year so i am still in good profit, but still didnt sure what will gona happen.