** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super Draw Bet by Hronman

I have been following your bets with interest but I have an idea - of your sixteen winning selections, 13 were score draws and 3 were nil nil draws.

The odds on skybet seem to be between 25-45% better when selecting "Draw & BTTS". For example Krasnodar vs PAOK tomorrow is 3.25 for the draw but Draw & BTTS is 4.33, which is 33% higher.

Obviously it means your nil nil bets would lose but might the increase in odds for a score draw make up for that and make a bit more profit?

1 minute ago, duckmaster said:

I have been following your bets with interest but I have an idea - of your sixteen winning selections, 13 were score draws and 3 were nil nil draws.

The odds on skybet seem to be between 25-45% better when selecting "Draw & BTTS". For example Krasnodar vs PAOK tomorrow is 3.25 for the draw but Draw & BTTS is 4.33, which is 33% higher.

Obviously it means your nil nil bets would lose but might the increase in odds for a score draw make up for that and make a bit more profit?

This is true, but realy not sure what will gona happen in this selection when we get over 1000 games. For other draw system that also i am playing i know on big numbers of game what to expect about 0-0 score, but in this realy dont know. We can try to tracking on that way too to see what will gona happen to end of this season. I alredy explain for everyone who want sure profit to go for other selection and i will continue this only to see what will gona happen to the end of the season, if this not become total lose. I playing from beigning of th year so i am still in good profit, but still didnt sure what will gona happen.