** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Fantasy Fun League Final Table

I'm definitely going to enter next season. I have in the past but sadly lose interest and/or get side tracked with work.  I've entered the Sun Fantasy Football competition this season and the last game is today - The FA Cup final. Originally it was meant to include the European games but they've stopped as it wont finish to mid August and they said they don't want it to disrupt next season's as they want to start promoting it immediately.

I can't win the Sun contest as the leader still has 3 transfers left and is 11 points clear. I only have Pulisic and Aubameyang playing today (Pulisic may be sub?). However having monitored the teams around me since the July transfers have been introduced I can't finish lower than 8th!  Sadly only top 5 are prize positions and I'm sitting joint 3rd. The team in 2nd have no-one playing in the FA Cup as they have used all their transfers previously but are 6 points clear.  

It's going to be strange cheering on a player from each side as opposed to an actual team.

On 8/1/2020 at 11:30 AM, andypaps28 said:

I'm definitely going to enter next season. I have in the past but sadly lose interest and/or get side tracked with work.  I've entered the Sun Fantasy Football competition this season and the last game is today - The FA Cup final. Originally it was meant to include the European games but they've stopped as it wont finish to mid August and they said they don't want it to disrupt next season's as they want to start promoting it immediately.

I can't win the Sun contest as the leader still has 3 transfers left and is 11 points clear. I only have Pulisic and Aubameyang playing today (Pulisic may be sub?). However having monitored the teams around me since the July transfers have been introduced I can't finish lower than 8th!  Sadly only top 5 are prize positions and I'm sitting joint 3rd. The team in 2nd have no-one playing in the FA Cup as they have used all their transfers previously but are 6 points clear.  

It's going to be strange cheering on a player from each side as opposed to an actual team.

Great achievement finishing in the top 8 of the Sun, gave that up years ago never got in  the first few thousand!!