** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Jul 26th

Arsenal vs Watford

OK, so our mammoth weekend of final Premier League games kicks off with a game that has a major say in the relegation battle when an inconsistent Arsenal host a struggling Watford in a 4pm BST start from the Emirates Stadium. To put it simply, if the away side lose (unless Aston Villa lose by by two goals more than Watford if both teams lose!) this game then they can look forward to playing Championship football next season. Can they get a result to save their lives against a home team that are now only playing for pride?

Arsenal had looked like they were turning a corner under Mikel Arteta after a few quality results including defeating the reigning champions Liverpool in the league and then disposing of Manchester City in the FA Cup. Unfortunately, the same old issues remain for the Gunners and a narrow 1-0 loss away to Aston Villa not only destroyed any faint hopes that remained of qualifying for Europe via the league with the club now in 10th place but also ensured their opponents in this game now realistically need to get at least a draw to stand any chance of staying up. The positive news is that Arsenal are in decent form at home and have won 6 and drawn 2 of their last 8 home league games.

Watford sit in 18th spot but they are on the same number of points as rivals Aston Villa in 17th position only suffering from an inferior goal difference and goals scored figure. Interim manager Hayden Mullins looked deeply concerned at the manner in which his side capitulated against Manchester City in their midweek 4-0 defeat at Vicarage Road but he'll be hoping his Hornets side can give one last performance to give themselves a chance of staying up. 6 defeats from their last 9 league games isn't the best reading for their fans and losses in each of their last 5 league games on the road including failing to score in 4 of those matches is also a bad sign heading into this one.

I really don't know which way this game will go. Arsenal are delivering some real Jekyll and Hyde displays at the moment. At their best, not many teams are coping with them. At their worst, they can be beaten by anybody. I think Watford have the opportunity to cause an upset here but there seem to be too many passengers in their side. A few players maybe have an eye on a move away from the club. I have a feeling Arsenal will react to that Villa defeat and condemn Watford to relegation.

Arsenal to Win @ 1.95 with William Hill

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.67 with Betfair

Burnley vs Brighton

One of the dead rubber clashes of this final round of Premier League matches comes from Turf Moor this Sunday afternoon when mid-table Burnley entertain relegation survivors Brighton in a 4pm BST kick-off. You could argue that both sides have met their minimum requirement of staying up this season but will either side be slightly disappointed that they won't be finishing higher in the table?

Burnley were looking in trouble when the club returned from lockdown suspension. Sean Dyche had to deal with a number of injuries and players such as Danny Drinkwater, Steven Defour, Jeff Hendrik, Joe Hart, and Aaron Lennon departing the club before the end of the season after refusing to agree contract extension. The 5-0 loss in their first game back led many to anticipate the Clarets could be plummeting down the table and heading back to the Championship. Somehow, the worm-eating mastermind turned things around and his side won 4 and drew 3 of their previous 7 league games including 4 clean sheets to storm up the table to 9th place. A top 10 finish is now guaranteed with Dyche and his players deserving all the credit in the world.

Brighton had also been in danger of getting sucked into the relegation quagmire. Graham Potter's side are safe now in 16th place and 4 points clear of the drop but just 1 win from their last 7 league games has meant they needed to rely on the poor form of teams below them to prevent them free falling into the bottom three. The Seagulls are without a victory in 4 league matches. Scoring goals has been the issue with Brighton converting in only 3 of their last 7 league games. The small ray of hope is that the team has recorded back-to-back draws to arrest the downturn in form slightly.

I'm going to have to back a narrow victory for Burnley in this one. Dyche has got the team set up so resiliently now that they should make light work of this Brighton side. Less than 2.5 goals have been scored in all of Burnley's last 7 league games and with Brighton shooting blanks in the majority of their last 7 league matches it feels like a 1-0 or 2-0 win for Burnley is the result to back.

Burnley to Win @ 2.40 with Betfair

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.95 with BetVictor

Chelsea vs Wolves

The battle for the Champions League and Europa League reaches an epic conclusion this Sunday afternoon in the Premier League when Chelsea host Wolves in a 4pm BST kick-off at Stamford Bridge. Both sides come into this knowing a win will guarantee them their respective ambitions of European football but failure to seal that victory could jeopardise their place in their targeted European competition.

Chelsea currently sit in 4th place knowing that a win here will see them play in UEFA's top table competition next season. Due to Manchester United taking on Leicester in another clash at the same time then a draw would also be enough for the Blues but Frank Lampard will want to end the season on a high. If you've seen the video of Lampard's meltdown against Liverpool in midweek then you'll probably still be chuckling but it shows how desperately he and his players want that Champions League spot. Unfortunately, it's 2 defeats from their last 3 league matches with 8 goals conceded in those two losses. Keeper Kepa Arrizabalaga has come under fire for his lacklustre displays and the entire Chelsea back-line has come under scrutiny for some shocking defensive performances. However, the positive news is that Chelsea have won each of their last 5 home league matches.

Wolves are also in a position where a win will seal their goal. Nuno Espirito Santo's side know a victory can secure Europa League football. A draw or a loss and they'll be relying on Tottenham to slip up away to an out of form Crystal Palace. Wanderers are in 6th place and just 1 point ahead of Spurs. Qualification for the Champions League isn't possible and that'll be disappointing for Santo's side after just 2 wins from their last 5 league games. It is 3 league games unbeaten but the club has failed to win either of their last two league games on the road.

This could be an exciting final game to the season for both of these clubs. A victory is the absolute aim for the two sides. The combination of Chelsea scoring 2.4 goals per home game since February of this year and both teams scoring in 11 of the last 18 away league matches for Wolves shows both of these teams have the attacking prowess to cause each other problems. Right now, I'd back the Wolves defence to hold firm more than Chelsea's but I think we could see both sides battling to an exhilarating draw with both teams scoring. I would probably back Chelsea if they were available at a slightly better price though. It could be worth seeing how their price changes over the next 48 hours.

Draw @ 3.85 with 888Sport

BTTS @ 1.84 with VBet

Crystal Palace vs Tottenham

One Premier League match that might be played in low key circumstances but could still throw up some drama is the 4pm BST clash this Sunday afternoon between lower mid-table Crystal Palace and Europa League contenders Tottenham at Selhurst Park. The home side simply have nothing to play for but pride against an away side that will be looking to win and pounce on any slip-up Wolves might make against Chelsea to steal the last Europa League qualification spot.

Crystal Palace fans really don't know whether they are coming or going this season. There is no denying that Roy Hodgson has done an incredible job with the Eagles. His side sit in 14th place and 8 points above the relegation zone with one league game left to play. It's mission accomplished as far as the London club is concerned. Palace have lacked consistency this season with runs of wins and defeats littering their campaign. The current 7 game losing streak including failing to score in 6 of those matches is a massive disappointment to end the season on. Even picking up a few wins in that run could have seen them in contention for a top 10 finish. Unfortunately, the current form leaves the club with a lot to think about heading into the new season.

Tottenham are beginning to show signs of improvement with Jose Mourinho leading his team to 4 wins and 1 draw from their last 5 league matches. It's generally been a season to forget for Spurs but to finish with qualification for the Europa League would give them something to build on for next season. Failure to sneak into that last qualification spot would see them relying on rivals Chelsea to beat their even more bitter rivals Arsenal in the FA Cup Final to seal their fate. Defence remains a concern for Mourinho with Tottenham only keeping 4 clean sheets in their last 12 league matches.

I can only see this game ending in a Tottenham win. Unless there is some miraculous turn in fortune then only a mad man would be willing to back this shambles of a Palace side that has mentally been on the beach for the past month against a Spurs side that is starting to click for Mourinho. I can see a business-like 1-0 or 2-0 win for the away team and it might just be enough to see them steal that Europa League spot from the under the nose of Wolves.

Tottenham to Win to Nil @ 2.70 with Betfair

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.10 with BetVictor

Everton vs Bournemouth

The relegation battle in the Premier League could take a major twist at Goodison Park on Sunday afternoon when mid-table Everton meet survival underdogs Bournemouth for this 4pm BST kick-off. Things had been looking so positive for the home side until the recent downturn in results but they'll be looking to end their season on a high against a visiting side that need all but a miracle to stay up.

Everton were showing some very encouraging signs under Carlo Ancelotti in the league until recently. A run of just 1 win from their last 5 league matches has seen the club drop down the table to 11th place and any small hopes of qualification for Europe are now well and truly buried. The Toffees did record that win in their last match against Sheffield United so it gives the players something to build on. An unbeaten record from their last 11 home league games makes them stern opposition on home turf so their fans will be expecting nothing less than a win here.

Bournemouth are hanging on to their top flight status in English football by the skin of their teeth. Eddie Howe's men have become everyone's favourite second club over recent years with their courageous attacking football but it appears their time could be running out. The Cherries are in 19th place and 3 points adrift of safety. Not only do they need to win here but they also need both Aston Villa and Watford to lose their final league games of the season. A 0-0 draw at home to Tottenham and a 4-1 victory at home to Leicester gave them hope but back-to-back defeats to Manchester City and Southampton has left the club on the brink. They come into this away game knowing that they have suffered 9 away league defeats in a row with an average of 2.44 goals conceded in those matches.

It makes me sad to see Bournemouth in this position. My family and I spent many wonderful holidays down that part of England. Unfortunately, I just cannot see them escaping this plight. I'm not sure what has gone wrong on the south coast but this season has been a disaster. Too many losses has led to them facing imminent relegation. Encounters between these two sides always see goals with an average of 4.16 goals scored per game in their last 6 meetings with both teams scoring and over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of those 6 clashes. I can see goals being scored here but I think we'll see Everton win a high-scoring thriller to send the visitors down.

Everton to Win @ 2.30 with Betfair

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.61 with Betfair

Leicester vs Manchester United

Well, final day drama doesn't come much more exciting than this! Two teams going head-to-head in a winner-takes-all clash to decide who qualifies for the next season's Champions League. It's Leicester versus Manchester United in a 4pm BST kick-off this Sunday afternoon from the King Power Stadium and at least one of these two teams will be celebrating playing in Europe's elite club competition come full-time.

Leicester had been flying this season but their season has sort of tailed off slightly. Brendan Rodgers saw his side appearing destined to qualify for the Champions League before the suspension due to covid-19. Now, the Foxes find themselves in 5th place needing either a win or a draw in the hope Chelsea lose to Wolves in order to finish in the top four. A defeat will leave them in the Europa League. Just 2 wins from their last 8 league games and 5 of their last 20 league matches has been hugely disappointing but their home form has remained solid with the club winning 3 and drawing 1 of their last 4 home league matches.

Manchester United were looking like potential title contenders for next season with their form since the signing of Bruno Fernandes. Just 1 win from their last 4 competitive games has seen the Red Devils needing a draw here to secure their place in next season's Champions League but it's still an unbeaten run of 13 league matches. This is a tricky game for the club to end their season and the pressure will be on to get a result. A team like Manchester United not being in the Champions League is severely damaging for them both in terms of their reputation and finances.

I'm not sure which way this game will go. I've written Manchester United off under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer a number of times but they keep on going. It's clear a few of their younger players are flagging slightly after this intense run of games in such a short space of time after playing no football for 3 months. Leicester have been faltering for a while now but have still been delivering the results at home. I think Leicester could certainly get something from this game.

Leicester Double Chance @ 1.69 with SportNation

BTTS @ 1.70 with William Hill

15 hours ago, Ameer13 said:

StevieDay1983

-----------------------

I would like to have your opinion in this game : West Ham United X Aston Villa

I like West Ham United  Double Chance 

what your opinion mate ?

All good things (and possibly bad things! :lol) come to those that wait, my friend! Will get the remaining previews up today! It's going to be an interesting one to cover.

Manchester City vs Norwich

Another one of the dead rubber contests in the Premier League on Sunday afternoon is the 4pm BST clash between runner-up side Manchester City and already-relegated bottom-placed Norwich at the Etihad Stadium. It seems hard to imagine anything other than a dominant home win for this one but with City still to play their Champions League matches in the coming weeks then players could be rested leaving them vulnerable to a shock.

Manchester City have had their slippery moments since the restart but generally Pep Guardiola's side have looked in good form. The disappointing 2-0 loss to Arsenal in the FA Cup was a gut-wrenching defeat but 4 straight wins in the league shows they're keen to end the season on a high. The fact that City suffered a surprise 3-2 defeat to Norwich when the teams met at Carrow Road earlier in the season will give the Citizens some motivation to get back at their opponents. Home form has been particularly incredible for City with 19 goals scored in their 5 home league matches since the return to action.

Norwich are playing Championship football next season. It was a campaign full of optimism but the Canaries are 13 points adrift of safety heading into the last game so it wasn't even a close run affair as far as survival was concerned. Daniel Farke deserves all the credit in the world for what he's done at the club and hopefully he has the opportunity to get the club back. 9 defeats from their last 11 away league games doesn't make for encouraging reading. The fact Norwich have also failed to even score in 11 of their last 13 league matches is also cause for concern.

It's hard to even see Norwich scoring in this one let alone winning. I think Manchester City could send out a third or fourth string side and they'd still come away with the win. I can see a few fringe players getting starts but it'll still be a strong City side. It makes sense to back a convincing heavy win for the home side as they look to end their season on a high and build some momentum heading into the Champions League matches.

Manchester City -3 @ 2.38 with William Hill

Manchester City to Win to Nil @ 1.70 with Sportingbet

Newcastle vs Liverpool

The newly crowned Premier League will end their season with a trip up north to Tyneside on Saturday afternoon when Newcastle host Liverpool in this 4pm BST kick-off at St James' Park. Neither side has anything to play for more than pride but both will feel it's important to end their respective campaigns on a positive note. The one big question is how drunk will the Liverpool players still be after the midweek trophy-lifting celebrations? :lol

Newcastle have done well under Steve Bruce this season. The former Manchester United title-winning captain had to endure his fierce critics when he was appointed but he's silenced the doubters. The club are currently in 13th and 10 points clear of relegation going into this last match of the season. The Toon Army supporters must feel strange not having to worry about survival on the last day of a Premier League season. No win in their last 5 league matches means the Magpies are ending their season on a downer so they'll be desperate to earn a shock win here.

Liverpool might not break the points record of 100 points set by Manchester City but they can still achieve a staggering 99 points tally with a victory here. Jurgen Klopp's form has dipped into inconsistency since the restart but it's been enough to see them win the title with ease. The Reds are 18 points clear of 2nd placed Manchester City and they'll want to end the season positively with no Champions League or FA Cup trophies to aim for. Just 1 win from their last 5 away league games isn't great but the 5-3 win over Chelsea at Anfield in midweek showed there is still fire in the belly of this team. One interesting statistic is that Mohamed Salah has scored in each of his last 4 matches against Newcastle so that could be worth a cheeky bet.

This could be an interesting game. I do expect Liverpool to win this one against an out-of-sorts Newcastle who are ending their season with a whimper. Liverpool have won all of their previous four encounters with Newcastle so they have the psychological advantage heading into this one. I can see a business-like display from the visitors to seal a solid win against a home team that appear to already be on their holidays.

Liverpool to Win and BTTS @ 2.80 with Betway

Liverpool HT/FT @ 2.10 with BetVictor

Southampton vs Sheffield United

Another one of those dead rubber contests on the final day of the Premier League season comes from St Mary's Stadium where mid-table sides Southampton and Sheffield United are going toe-to-toe in a 4pm BST encounter. It seems strange referring to both sides as mid-table when for so long of the season it looked like the home team were set to battle relegation and the away side were on their way to the Europa League. It's funny how fast things change.

Southampton have come a long way since the 9-0 home drubbing against Leicester earlier in the season. Not many people would have foreseen this Saints squad to move on up to 12th and 15 points clear of relegation going into the last league game of the season back then. The 21 league goals scored by Danny Ings have clearly been an influential factor but Ralph Hasenhuttl deserves a lot of praise for turning things around. It's now 6 league games unbeaten for the club and that includes a run of results that saw them beat Manchester City by a 1-0 score-line. Home form has improved for Southampton but they've still seen less than 2.5 goals scored in 8 of their last 10 home league matches.

Sheffield United will wonder where it all went wrong. Well, actually, they won't. It went wrong after the restart. Chris Wilder's men were even in the hunt for a Champions League spot back in June but fast forward a couple of months and the Blades are now down in 8th place with their dreams of European competition next season extinguished. Still, no-one can say it's not been a positive campaign for the club. Back-to-back defeats against Leicester and Everton without scoring a goal put an end to a 4-game undefeated streak. Less than 2.5 goals have also been scored in 8 of the last 10 away league games for United so you can see where the predictions for this one are going.

I can see this being a bit of a non-event. Neither side will want to lose their final game of the league season so a draw would probably be a result that suits both sides. The fact Sheffield United have only managed 1 win in their last 9 away league games and Southampton still don't boast the best home form in the league suggests that backing the low-scoring draw could be the way forward. A 0-0 or 1-1 score-line seems apt.

Draw @ 3.60 with Unibet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.05 with William Hill

West Ham vs Aston Villa

OK, so it's the one @Ameer13 has been waiting for. The relegation battle could be decided here when West Ham host Aston Villa in a 4pm BST kick-off at the London Stadium. The situation is clear. A win for the away side will keep them in the Premier League for next season unless Watford can over-turn a one goal difference deficit. Anything less than a win and everything depends on the Watford and, potentially, Bournemouth results.

West Ham had looked like they might be getting sucked into the relegation dogfight when the league restarted. Such was their predicament that Karen Brady was quite vocal about a desire to cancel the season and start again. Must have been nice for David Moyes to know his owners backed him to get the job done! Anyway, as it turns out he did. The Hammers are in 15th place and 4 points clear of the drop heading into the final game. Just 1 defeat in their last 6 league games and an unbeaten run of 3 league games shows the team will provide stern opposition for their opponents in this one. 

Aston Villa are somehow still in this survival battle. It seems mad given their position coming into the restart. Dean Smith has managed to pick his players up and just about earn enough points to stay alive. The bottom line is that it is the 7 points picked up in their last 3 league games that has given them this hope. Take away even just 3 of those 7 points and they'd be staring down the barrel. Before those 3 league games unbeaten it was 10 league matches without a win. Under 2.5 goals have been scored in 7 of Villa's last 9 league games. It's not been pretty but they've finally been getting the job done.

I don't see this being a thriller at all. The game plan for Aston Villa will be to just kill the game and make it impossible for West Ham to win it. They will then be hoping to catch the Hammers on the counter with a goal. I'm not sure I can see Villa winning this one though. West Ham are in decent form and they have the ability to punish sides. If Villa didn't have so much riding on this I'd be backing West Ham to get the win but I think a low-scoring draw could be the result and it'll be enough to keep Villa up.

Draw @ 3.70 with William Hill

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.30 with BetVictor

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Everton are undefeated in their last 11 home matches in Premier League.
Man Utd have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 away matches in Premier League.
Leicester have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 home matches in Premier League.
Crystal Palace have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Premier League.
Chelsea have won their last 5 home matches in Premier League.
Man City have scored at least 2 goals in their last 10 home matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 51 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 26.07.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-26-07-2020-20059

Arsenal vs Watford FC

Arsenal

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Reiss Nelson (16/1 f), Shkodran Mustafi (15/0 d), Mesut Ozil (18/1 m), Calum Chambers (14/1 d), Bernd Leno (30/0 first goalkeeper), Gabriel Martinelli (14/3 f), Pablo Mari (2/0 d), Matteo Guendouzi (24/0 m)

Suspended: -

Watford FC

Doubtful: Etienne Capoue (30/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Isaac Success (5/0 f), Gerard Deulofeu (28/4 f), Daryl Janmaat (8/0 d)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Overall Stats
Arsenal
18 home games
Watford FC
18 away games
1.8 Goals scored per game 0.7
1.2 Goals conceded per game 1.9
28% Clean sheets 11%
94% Team scored 50%
56% Team scored twice 11%
28% Scored in both halves 11%
67% Goal in both halves 67%

EPL Final Day

Let's split the games up into those where there is something to play for, and those that will feature two unmotivated teams.

Low Motivation games

Most footballers who fall into this category, just want the end of the season. Have a break, and a Summer vacation with the family. The season has been too long, and the energy levels are flat. There is nothing to play for in these games.

Burnley v Brighton
Manchester City v Norwich
Newcastle v Liverpool
Crystal Palace v Tottenham
Southampton v Sheffield United

Highly Motivated games

Leicester v Man United
Chelsea v Wolves
Everton v Bournemouth
West Ham v Aston Villa
Arsenal v Watford

Leicester City v Man United : For me this is a great matchup for Man United. Leicester don't sit deep, don't want the ball, don't really press, and enjoy playing attacking football. It is the exact recipe that United want. They have a deadly front trio, in Martial, Greenwood and Rashford, but need to play the ball quicker, and be more direct.

I actually don't blame Pogba for giving away the penalty in the previous game. He took his eye off the ball, but the shot on goal was a shank ... unlucky it just flew straight at his head. His expectation of that situation was almost zero.

If I would make 2 changes, I would bring in McTominay for Matic, and give Williams some freedom. Don't stop and kick every ball backwards ! My feeling is that United win quite comfortably here.

Chelsea v Wolves : I don't see Chelsea winning this one. Three very hard games in a row is a tough ask, and the gas tank may be empty here. Also a Man United away win will help Chelsea as a draw (in this case) will be good enough for CL football next season. I think 1-1 is on the cards here.

West Ham v Aston Villa : Villa are so close to a huge escape. I liked their attitude at the beginning of the season, where they showed the intention of staying in the EPL, and I hope they do. West Ham are safe, nothing to play for, but they have been very good against their direct competition here. A low scoring game that Villa could sneak 1-0.

Arsenal v Watford : Lets starts this with Troy Deeney's "Arsenal lacking ­'cojones'" comment. Surely Arsenal would like to have the last laugh now, and send Watford down. And I think they will do it quite easily. Watford are a poor away team and have been so bad on the road this season. If you remove the away games against Bournemouth and Norwich they have scored just 7 goals in 16 away games. They have not managed more than a goal in any of these games.

Everton v Bournemouth : Are both Watford and Aston Villa going to lose and Bournemouth going to win ? Seems unlikely, so Bournemouth are probably down. But they have had such terrible defensive issues this season. Bournemouth will attack, they have to, but I think they get caught multiple times on the break here. I would be going over 2.5 goals in this game.

Good luck.

On 7/24/2020 at 2:21 PM, StevieDay1983 said:

Chelsea vs Wolves

The battle for the Champions League and Europa League reaches an epic conclusion this Sunday afternoon in the Premier League when Chelsea host Wolves in a 4pm BST kick-off at Stamford Bridge. Both sides come into this knowing a win will guarantee them their respective ambitions of European football but failure to seal that victory could jeopardise their place in their targeted European competition.

Chelsea currently sit in 4th place knowing that a win here will see them play in UEFA's top table competition next season. Due to Manchester United taking on Leicester in another clash at the same time then a draw would also be enough for the Blues but Frank Lampard will want to end the season on a high. If you've seen the video of Lampard's meltdown against Liverpool in midweek then you'll probably still be chuckling but it shows how desperately he and his players want that Champions League spot. Unfortunately, it's 2 defeats from their last 3 league matches with 8 goals conceded in those two losses. Keeper Kepa Arrizabalaga has come under fire for his lacklustre displays and the entire Chelsea back-line has come under scrutiny for some shocking defensive performances. However, the positive news is that Chelsea have won each of their last 5 home league matches.

Wolves are also in a position where a win will seal their goal. Nuno Espirito Santo's side know a victory can secure Europa League football. A draw or a loss and they'll be relying on Tottenham to slip up away to an out of form Crystal Palace. Wanderers are in 6th place and just 1 point ahead of Spurs. Qualification for the Champions League isn't possible and that'll be disappointing for Santo's side after just 2 wins from their last 5 league games. It is 3 league games unbeaten but the club has failed to win either of their last two league games on the road.

This could be an exciting final game to the season for both of these clubs. A victory is the absolute aim for the two sides. The combination of Chelsea scoring 2.4 goals per home game since February of this year and both teams scoring in 11 of the last 18 away league matches for Wolves shows both of these teams have the attacking prowess to cause each other problems. Right now, I'd back the Wolves defence to hold firm more than Chelsea's but I think we could see both sides battling to an exhilarating draw with both teams scoring. I would probably back Chelsea if they were available at a slightly better price though. It could be worth seeing how their price changes over the next 48 hours.

Draw @ 3.85 with 888Sport

BTTS @ 1.84 with VBet

in BTTS @2.00 ?