** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Primeira Liga Predictions > Jul 18th - 21st

portugalratings.jpg

Here are the latest Portuguese Primeira Liga odds and ratings. The bookies are only releasing them a couple of days at a time at the moment. It seems the congested fixture list is starting to cause a bit of a lag in updates. Anyway, we'll keep adding them as we go along. Let us know your predictions down below! :ok

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Primeira Liga Predictions > Jul 18th - 21st

Paços Ferreira - Portimonense  17:00h

Even though Paços has not been mathematically confirmed, the 35 points he adds leave Pepa's team practically with their goal in their pocket. Conversely, Portimonense needs to add the most points in these last two rounds, so they should perform here with higher levels of concentration, intensity and competitive attitude. If the scenario is confirmed, the Algarve will always be closer to adding the three points, and should, at least, avoid defeat.

Portimonense draw no bet or handicap 0  @1.91  (1xbet) , confidence 4

@Ameer13 , thought game , both teams will figt to win three points , Tondela to trying get out from relegated zone and Braga fighting for the 3rd place.

Braga had players with more experience than Tondela players, true Bragda don´t play well on last game but also Tondela has been adrift in recent weeks and who, everything points, should fight until the last moments of the championship for the salvation of the relegation zone.

I´m out this game and if i make anybet here was in Braga win, but with handicap to Tondela +1 goal also had any value ..... for me no bet game Ammer13

Edited by buga00

5 hours ago, buga00 said:

Paços Ferreira - Portimonense  17:00h

Even though Paços has not been mathematically confirmed, the 35 points he adds leave Pepa's team practically with their goal in their pocket. Conversely, Portimonense needs to add the most points in these last two rounds, so they should perform here with higher levels of concentration, intensity and competitive attitude. If the scenario is confirmed, the Algarve will always be closer to adding the three points, and should, at least, avoid defeat.

Portimonense draw no bet or handicap 0  @1.91  (1xbet) , confidence 4     2-1

Aves vs Benfica

OK, so I thought about covering the Sporting CP versus Vitoria Setubal match but with @buga00 being the resident Sporting CP fan it makes sense for him to give us his thoughts on that one. So I'm going to preview the clash between two sides at opposite ends of the table when Aves play Benfica in a 9:15pm BST kick-off on Tuesday night at the Estadio do Clube Desportivo das Aves.

Aves have already had their fate confirmed with the club relegated to the Portuguese second tier. Nuno Manta Santos is the caretaker manager in charge of getting the club through this dark period. The team is currently bottom of the league table with just 17 points and 13 points adrift of safety with just 2 league games to play. Just 1 win from their last 13 league matches is exactly the reason why they are going down. However, it should be noted they did seal a 1-0 win against Vitoria Setubal in their most recent home match and also held title winners Porto to a 0-0 draw at home back on 16th June. Maybe this game isn't as decided as we thought.

Benfica come into this game knowing the title has gone but they will still want to end the season on a high knowing that they've already guaranteed Champions League football for next season. Head coach Nelson Verissimo was brought in just a few weeks ago so it'll be interesting to see how he shapes this team. He's unbeaten so far with 2 wins and 1 draw from his 3 league games in charge so all good up to this point. It'll be a disappointing season for Benfica considering they won 18 of their first 19 league matches but they are already looking ahead to next season so I expect them to come out all guns blazing here.

On paper, this should be an absolute steamrollering by Benfica over Aves but the already relegated side are playing without any pressure now. If they adopt that approach against a visiting side that know some of their places in the squad are in doubt next season then they could catch them on the hop. Benfica have only won 1 of their last 5 away league games so even if they win this game it won't be convincing. I think a narrow 1 or 2 goal win for Benfica is likely so I'm backing the handicap for Aves.

Aves +3 @ 1.75 with William Hill

Benfica HT/FT @ 1.57 with Sportingbet

last night after deep thinking I decided to take CD Tondela +1 after I saw league table I found no big difference to finish in third or fourth position and how was not serious this Braga  last game was in my mind ....they helped away team with strange 1-1 draw when they easy could won 4-0 

so my freeling was right and won that bet on CD Tondela +1 

I skiped Portimonense  bet after I saw how the game opened and how was home team better and more dangrous most the game , my feeling was right too there 

I won porto -1.25 and over 

today I liked to bet on Aves +3 BUT in last night game I  heard the commentator talking about massive problemes inside Aves managment and players refused to play and stuff like this , so I wait maybe our friend buga00 to confirm this news