Announcements
** November Poker League Result : 1st ian309, 2nd muttley, 3rd Burnley Joe **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MrJol, 2nd buga00, 3rd glavintoby, 4th Boulder5111, 5th bobsyerunkle **
** November Nap's Competition Result: 1st andellio, 2nd Saddlesore, 3rd bymatrix, 4th MrJol KO Cup: DonnyFlyer, Most Winners: Astleavista**

Premier League Predictions > Jul 17th - 19th

belarusratings.jpg

The next round of Belarus Premier League have their odds and ratings available. Check them out above before posting your predictions below. Now that the European leagues are winding down again we might see some more interest again in this wonderful league over the coming weeks! :ok

Neman Grodno vs Shakhtyor Soligorsk

The Belarus Premier League continues to trudge on throughout the summer and will continue to be scheduled as other European leagues close up shop in the coming week or so. @allyhibs, I wonder what Basil will think of this one where 3rd place hosts 2nd position in this 4:45pm BST kick-off between Neman Grodno and Shakhtyor Soligorsk at the Neman Stadium.

Neman Grodno are still clinging on in the title race in the top flight of Belarusian football. Manager Igor Kovalevich will be delighted at his side's vast improvement on last season's 9th placed finish. The team is currently in 3rd place and only 4 points off top spot with 2 games in hand on BATE Borisov who occupy that 1st place. It's now 8 league games unbeaten for the club and that includes 7 victories in that run. Even more impressive is the streak of more than 510 minutes of league action being without conceding a single goal. If you have a tight defence like that then you always have a chance.

Shakhtyor Soligorsk will know this is one of the toughest challenges they'll face this season. Their opponents boast the best home record in the league and even though Yuriy Vernydub's side are in 2nd place and 1 point behind BATE Borisov with a game in hand this is a match where their odds on winning are probably a little too short for my liking. The team has been in irresistible form lately with two 4-1 wins in their previous two league matches. There is also the unbeaten away record. This is also a Shakhtyor Soligorsk team that hasn't lost in 12 matches.

I understand why the bookies are backing Shakhtyor Soligorsk to win this game. It's almost like a force of habit. They are coming up against a resilient Neman Grodno side though. I feel this is a game where two of the best defences in the division will go up against each other and it will either take a moment of genius or absolute calamity to separate these teams. So I have to back the draw.

Draw @ 3.40 with Bet365

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.70 with Bet365

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.