Announcements
** August Nap's Competition Result : 1st Thebestthere, 2nd Glavintoby, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert, KO Cup Steve75, Most Winners Alastair, York Comp: Thebestthere**
**September Poker League Result : 1st Kevsul £75, 2nd Gemic £45, 3rd Barry John £30**
Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

Premier League Predictions > Jul 14th - 17th

eplratings.jpg

Check out the latest odds and ratings for the upcoming Premier League matches scheduled for over the next few days. Only the title being awarded to Liverpool and Norwich being relegated has been decided so far with European qualification and relegation issues still to be sorted. What are your thoughts ahead of these games? Let us know down below! :ok

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Man City have kept a clean sheet in their last 5 home matches in Premier League.
Bournemouth have lost their last 8 away matches in Premier League.
Arsenal are undefeated in 91% of their last 23 home matches against Liverpool in all competitions.
Man City have won with at least a 3 goal margin in their last 4 home matches in Premier League.
Liverpool are undefeated in their last 10 matches against Arsenal in all competitions.

You can find interesting 49 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 15.07.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-15-07-2020-19852

Arsenal vs Liverpool

If one Premier League fixture has delivered goals down the years then it's Arsenal versus Liverpool. These two sides go head-to-head in an 8:15pm BST kick-off on Wednesday night at the Emirates Stadium. The home team had been on an unbeaten run of 4 league games before their disappointing 2-1 defeat to rivals Tottenham and they'll want to get back to winning ways here against the newly crowned champions.

Arsenal are an enigma in their own right with Mikel Arteta's side struggling to build any sort of consistency and mixing impressive displays in with underwhelming performances. The Gunners are down in 9th place and 5 points off the Europa League pace with just 3 league games remaining. The prospect of an FA Cup Semi-Final clash against Manchester City on the weekend could see Arteta rest players here knowing that qualification for Europe through the league is now looking unlikely even if they win here. An encouraging statistic is that Arsenal have only lost 1 of their 9 home matches in all competitions during 2020.

Liverpool have fulfilled the dream of winning a first league title in 30 years. The target now is Manchester City's record-breaking points total of 100 points for a single season. Jurgen Klopp has seen his team go three league games unbeaten since their hangover 4-0 defeat away to Manchester City. In all fairness, even Pep Guardiola admitted that result was likely because the Reds players had probably been drunk all week! Still, it is just 1 win from their last 6 competitive away games so something needs to improve and it does suggest they could be vulnerable here if their opponents put in a decent performance.

This fixture always has goals. The last 9 meetings between these games have seen 49 goals scored with an average of 5.44 goals scored in each encounter. Over 2.5 goals being scored has landed in 8 of those 9 matches so we know where the money is likely to be for this one. In terms of a winner, I still feel Liverpool are some way ahead of Arsenal right now and if the visitors don't add another 3 points here then they'll see it as a very disappointing result.

Liverpool to Win @ 1.91 with William Hill

Total Goals Scored Over 3.5 @ 2.50 with BetVictor

Everton have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 6 home matches against Aston Villa in all competitions.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Man Utd’s last 5 games in Premier League.
Leicester have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 home matches in Premier League.
Crystal Palace have lost their last 5 matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 44 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 16.07.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-16-07-2020-19891

Southampton vs Brighton

If there is one thing that covid-19 has taught us it's that betting on football during a pandemic is a right old minefield. Still, we carry on with hope and optimism for another day. The preview for today's matches in the Premier League is the 8:15pm BST kick-off between south coast rivals Southampton and Brighton at St Mary's Stadium. Relegation is still remote threat for the away side here but can they take the win?

Southampton have secured their position in next season's top flight of English football with a decent run of results since the resumption of the league. Ralph Hasenhuttl deserves credit for turning their season around after the humiliating 9-0 defeat at home to Leicester back in October. That result could have been enough to break most teams. It's now 4 league games unbeaten for the Saints and that streak has moved them up to 12th in the table. Home form remains a worry for the team having lost 4 of their last 6 league games at home. However, their last home performance delivered that shock 1-0 win over Manchester City.

Brighton are realistically safe in 15th place and 5 points clear of the relegation zone with 2-3 league games left but Graham Potter's men will want to make it mathematically impossible to go down as soon as possible. Bournemouth's 2-1 loss to Manchester City was a huge boost for the Seagulls. It now means Aston Villa need to win 2 and draw 1 of their last 3 league matches, Bournemouth need to win both of their remaining 2 league games, and Brighton must lose all 3 of their remaining league games for them to be relegated. It's looking unlikely but it's still not confirmed yet. Just 1 win from their last 5 league games means Brighton will just be limping over the line unless they pick up a couple of victories now. Scoring goals on the road has been an issue for the Seagulls with the team scoring under 2.5 goals in all of their last 4 away league games including failing to even score in 2 of their last 3 away league matches but they are unbeaten in their last 5 away league games.

I'm not expecting a thriller here. Less than 2.5 goals were scored in 5 of the last 6 encounters between these two sides. Southampton know they are safe so are simply playing for pride. Brighton will want to win this to secure their safety as soon as possible. I can see a game of few chances but think a draw could be the likely outcome with the away side knowing that'll go a long way to helping them achieve their goal of staying up.

Draw @ 3.41 with VBet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.84 with VBet

30 minutes ago, Ameer13 said:

these results last days put me off from betting , better waiting next season if Fans come

The problem with this mini season is that it really like August and Sept at the beginning of a new season. You really don't know what will jump outta the box.

Feb, March, and April are great months for betting, as there is momentum, and you can see which teams are doing well and badly. Also the big squads have so many more players, and can rotate easily, while the smaller clubs are gasping !

For me the most amazing thing about the games under lockdown is how well behaved the players are. There is no "in your face", "screaming and carrying-on"  nonsense. They just get on with the game and play. It is really refreshing and just shoves how fans rev these guys up !

Hopefully it is something that MUST become the norm in the future.

Not overly excited about any of tonight's games.

I think that Villa or Sheffield United could win away. I am probably taking both bets (singles) on low stakes for the away win. If 1 of them wins I am in profit, and if both lose, it's not a train smash.

Crystal Palace v Man United.

Can Man United stop conceding stupid goals? Realistically who knows. They do look a little unbalanced, with too much attacking prowess, and not enough defensive solidarity. For me Bailly and Lindelof are just not up to the task (thanks for buying them Jose). I would be selling both, and then getting Koulibaly. Alongside blockhead they would be rock solid.

But they have to concentrate on the league. They need CL football like oxygen. Who cares about the FA cup ? (just ask van Gaal) . If they get CL football, they keep Pogba as well.  So they have to win here, and probably win big. If they can catch up Leicester in goal difference it could mean that a final day draw gets CL football.

United are 4 to 10 to win this game... which is ridiculously low  and not worth taking. The fact that they are giving up 1st half goals makes the AWAY win HT/FT a risky proposition. I like the over 2.5 goals here at odds of 1.75 or so. I would almost be tempted to go over 3.5 or even go away win and over 2.5 goals.

Watford have lost their last 4 away matches in Premier League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Watford’s last 4 games in Premier League.
Watford have failed to score in their last 4 away matches in Premier League.
Watford have failed to win their last 6 away matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 29 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 17.07.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-17-07-2020-19934

Latest results for Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion

Southampton : D D W W L W L L W L

Brighton & Hove Albion : L L W L D W D L D D

H2H for Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion

Out of 13 matches played between Southampton and Brighton & Hove Albion,
Southampton have won 6 . Brighton & Hove Albion have won 2
and Southampton and Brighton & Hove Albion have played 5 draws.

Our Analysis of stats

1 : On recent form both Southampton and Brighton & Hove Albion seems to be evenly balanced.
2: In h2h between Southampton and Brighton & Hove Albion , Southampton with 6 win from 13 matches , wins the head2head battle between the two teams.
3: Prediction based on historical data analysis predicts even contest between Southampton and Brighton & Hove Albion
4 Playing at home and playing against second half of table team, we are adding home advantage to Southampton.

Our Prediction for Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion

Winning 2 key points from total of 4 key points we use to predict the winner ,  we predict Southampton to win this match .

For prediction on other matches please visit.

https://sportsworld.tips4fantasysports.com/category/match-predictions/soccer-match-predictions/

Thanks

West Ham vs Watford FC

West Ham

Doubtful: Felipe Anderson (24/1 m)

Out (injuries/other): Robert Snodgrass (24/5 m)

Suspended: -

Watford FC

Doubtful: Troy Deeney (24/8 f, top scorer, captain, probably in)

Out (injuries/other): Isaac Success (5/0 f), Gerard Deulofeu (28/4 f), Daryl Janmaat (8/0 d)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Over/Under Goals
West Ham
17 home games
Watford FC
17 away games
94% Over 1.5 goals 82%
59% Over 2.5 goals 35%
47% Over 3.5 goals 6%
29% Over 4.5 goals 6%
6% Over 5.5 goals 6%
6% Under 1.5 goals 18%
41% Under 2.5 goals 65%
88% Over 0.5 goals at half-time 88%
47% Over 1.5 goals at half-time 24%
12% Over 2.5 goals at half-time 6%

On 7/16/2020 at 11:19 AM, neilovan said:

The problem with this mini season is that it really like August and Sept at the beginning of a new season. You really don't know what will jump outta the box.

Feb, March, and April are great months for betting, as there is momentum, and you can see which teams are doing well and badly. Also the big squads have so many more players, and can rotate easily, while the smaller clubs are gasping !

For me the most amazing thing about the games under lockdown is how well behaved the players are. There is no "in your face", "screaming and carrying-on"  nonsense. They just get on with the game and play. It is really refreshing and just shoves how fans rev these guys up !

Hopefully it is something that MUST become the norm in the future.

Not overly excited about any of tonight's games.

I think that Villa or Sheffield United could win away. I am probably taking both bets (singles) on low stakes for the away win. If 1 of them wins I am in profit, and if both lose, it's not a train smash.

Crystal Palace v Man United.

Can Man United stop conceding stupid goals? Realistically who knows. They do look a little unbalanced, with too much attacking prowess, and not enough defensive solidarity. For me Bailly and Lindelof are just not up to the task (thanks for buying them Jose). I would be selling both, and then getting Koulibaly. Alongside blockhead they would be rock solid.

But they have to concentrate on the league. They need CL football like oxygen. Who cares about the FA cup ? (just ask van Gaal) . If they get CL football, they keep Pogba as well.  So they have to win here, and probably win big. If they can catch up Leicester in goal difference it could mean that a final day draw gets CL football.

United are 4 to 10 to win this game... which is ridiculously low  and not worth taking. The fact that they are giving up 1st half goals makes the AWAY win HT/FT a risky proposition. I like the over 2.5 goals here at odds of 1.75 or so. I would almost be tempted to go over 3.5 or even go away win and over 2.5 goals.

This league is just such a minefield. De Gea actually saved something and the home team get robbed of a goal because the shoe-laces were offside. 

West Ham v Watford

I would really be very surprised if either team even tries to win this game. With 34 points each, a point gets both of them to 35, and means that Villa and Bournemouth would need two wins to avoid relegation. (Bournemouth v Everton and Saints). Villa have a slightly better chance against Arsenal and West Ham.

If they do softball each other it would be something to see Villa win their  last 2 and send one of them down. Such a pity Villa could not hold on last night. Just ridiculous to see the shortest guy on the field get a free header from a cross !

Draw all day here at odds of 3.

Having said all that they probably come out firing and somebody wins it 6-4 :)

Edited by neilovan

Norwich have lost their last 8 matches in Premier League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Burnley’s last 6 games in Premier League.
Norwich have failed to score in 88% of their last 8 matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 45 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 18.07.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-18-07-2020-19937

4 hours ago, neilovan said:

West Ham v Watford

I would really be very surprised if either team even tries to win this game. With 34 points each, a point gets both of them to 35, and means that Villa and Bournemouth would need two wins to avoid relegation. (Bournemouth v Everton and Saints). Villa have a slightly better chance against Arsenal and West Ham.

If they do softball each other it would be something to see Villa win their  last 2 and send one of them down. Such a pity Villa could not hold on last night. Just ridiculous to see the shortest guy on the field get a free header from a cross !

That's a good point neilovan especially the longer the game goes on. I quite fancy BTTS for a small interest. GL.

19 hours ago, neilovan said:

West Ham v Watford

2-0 in 8 minutes , gotta love it.  More chance of winning at roulette at the moment.