** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Jul 14th - 16th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Reading have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches in Championship.
Wigan have won their last 3 home matches in Championship.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Hull’s last 6 away games in Championship.
Fulham have won their last 4 matches in Championship.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Sheff Wed’s last 5 games in Championship.
Hull have lost 80% of their last 10 matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 45 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 14.07.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-14-07-2020-19849

Cardiff vs Derby

Only 3 league games remain in the Championship season and not one single position has been decided yet. In fact, I read a statistic that confirmed every single club in the division can either get promoted or relegated still. What a league! Here, I take a look at my Cardiff side in their match against fellow play-off hopefuls Derby in a 7:45pm BST kick-off at the Cardiff City Stadium.

Cardiff experienced a stroke of luck last week with results going their way after their disappointing 2-0 loss away to automatic promotion chasers Fulham. Those results meant the Bluebirds clung onto their 6th place position in the play-offs. However, a second successive defeat with 5 goals now conceded in 2 games shows that the previously resilient Cardiff back-line has now started to leak. For a team that struggles to score goals that's a very concerning issue. That being said, Cardiff have scored two goals in three of their last four home league games so if they can find that clinical touch again and the defence sharpens up then there's no reason they can't get back to winning ways.

Derby had been one of the in-form sides in the division when they restarted with 3 straight league wins. Unfortunately, Phillip Cocu's men have lost their rhythm and have now failed to win any of their last 3 league matches. This statistic shouldn't be looked into too deeply though because their opponents have been Nottingham Forest, West Brom, and Brentford. The worrying aspect about this game for Rams fans is that Derby have been poor on the road against teams inside the top six. They've conceded an average of 2 goals per game in their last 5 away matches against teams in the top six and across the whole of the season have conceded 40 goals on the road. Only Luton have conceded more goals (45) on their travels and only Charlton, Luton, Barnsley, and Stoke have earned fewer points on their travels this season.

Ooh, this is a tough one. I really want to back us to beat Derby in this game but I have some big concerns over how we've been playing lately. Actually, I say that but it's been more individual errors at key times. I don't know whether it's because the pressure is getting to certain players or if it's simply a lack of concentration. Whatever it is, it seems that Derby are suffering from the same. My head says a draw but I have to go with my heart here and back Cardiff to win.

Cardiff to Win @ 2.38 with Gentingbet

BTTS @ 1.83 with Bet365

I´ve got 2 Bets for today. First is Luton Team Goals Over 1.5. They can made huge Result today by wining against QPR at home. They become new Hopes in Relegation Fight by win at Huddersfield in last Game. QPR i think play´s for nothing. So maybe they can score also - so Luton must play offensive, because now no excuses. It´s must win Game today.

Other bet is the BTTS in Milwall-Blackburn Game. Also for both they now must win every Game if they want to play PlayOff Games this Season. So i expected here 2 Teams that they want to win.

Nottingham Forest vs Swansea

The Championship play-off race continues to intensify this week when Nottingham Forest take on Swansea in a 6pm BST kick-off on Wednesday night at the City Ground. The home side are looking set to finish in the top six and can confirm their play-off with a win here against a visiting team that need a win to realistically keep their play-off hopes alive going into the final two league games.

Nottingham Forest are in 5th place and 4 points inside the play-offs. Sabri Lamouchi's side had been hoping to gatecrash the automatic promotion places not too long ago but a dip in form and the improved form of those around them has extinguished those aspirations. Just 2 wins from their last 8 league games including a winless run from their last 3 league games means the sole focus is now on sealing that spot in the top six. If the Tricky Trees lose this game then it'll be the first time they've lost back-to-back home league matches since December 2018. It would also throw their play-off position into jeopardy.

Swansea have just about managed to keep themselves involved in the play-off conversation when it had initially looked like their chance had gone. Steve Cooper's men are in 8th place and 4 points behind 6th placed Cardiff with a game in hand. Winning this match would put them right back into the mix. The 1-0 loss at home to Leeds brought an end to an encouraging three game unbeaten run in the league. How will the team react to that result on the weekend? Defensive issues continue to plague the Swans with it now being 5 league matches without keeping a clean sheet. However, they have shown themselves to be potent on the road having scored in each one of their last four away league games.

This is a tough one to call given there's so much at stake and both teams come into this match off the back of a gut-wrenching defeat. This is where the mettle of a team hoping to reach the play-offs is truly tested. If we're being honest, Forest deserve to be in the play-off reckoning based on their season-long performance but football isn't fair and Swansea have shown they can grind out the results to stay alive when needed. I think nerves could set in for both sides so a score draw is my preferred bet.

Draw @ 3.35 with Unibet

BTTS @ 1.87 with SportNation

Leeds vs Barnsley

On the back of that successful prediction last night, we're going again in the Championship today with the Yorkshire derby clash between top and bottom in the table when league leaders Leeds host the division's lowest placed side in Barnsley for a 5pm BST kick-off. Promotion and relegation could be all but confirmed if this result goes a certain way so the whole division will be watching this game with interest.

Leeds stand on the brink of promotion back to the Premier League for the first time since 2004. It's been a long absence from the top flight for the Whites but with the team currently 3 points clear of 3rd placed Brentford with a game in hand and two matches left to play after tonight it feels that a victory for Marcelo Bielsa's side here would all but guarantee them promotion. It's now 4 wins and 1 draw from their last 5 league games. No team has conceded less goals at home than Leeds and 11 of their last 13 home league games have been won with a clean sheet.

Barnsley fans have every right to feel like the inevitable is coming. I've seen the Tykes play a few times this season and I honestly feel their position in the league doesn't properly translate their performances. They've been unlucky and it's just another example of how ruthless the Championship can be. Gerhard Struber has done what he can with a limited squad but the fact remains that the team is 4 points adrift of safety with 3 games left for them to save their own lives. The mental struggle is facing the reality that even if they win here their fate is still out of their own hands. Just 1 defeat in their last 6 league matches shows they're giving it a good go but is it too little, too late?

I have to say that I think Leeds have managed to get over a few hurdles to put themselves on the edge of making history for the club. Bielsa deserves a lot of credit for getting them to where they are now but this is a Leeds side full of players that can win games. Barnsley are struggling to stay in the fight and I'm afraid I think this will be the game that delivers the hammer blow to their survival hopes.

Leeds to Win to Nil @ 2.00 with Sportingbet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.38 with BetVictor

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Huddersfield’s last 4 games in Championship.
Huddersfield have failed to score in 75% of their last 8 matches in Championship.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 80% of West Brom’s last 10 games in Championship.

You can find interesting 29 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 17.07.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-17-07-2020-19934