Announcements
** August Nap's Competition Result : 1st Thebestthere, 2nd Glavintoby, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert, KO Cup Steve75, Most Winners Alastair, York Comp: Thebestthere**
**September Poker League Result : 1st Kevsul £75, 2nd Gemic £45, 3rd Barry John £30**
Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

Primeira Liga Predictions > Jul 8th - 11th

Recommended Posts

Tondela - Porto 19:15h

Fightinh to no be relegated , Tondela should try to add at least one point in this reception to FC Porto, who needs to win to be able to sit on the couch watching what happens in the Benfica game, since, in case of defeat of the rival , the “dragons” mathematically close the title. In a match that is expected to be dominated by the Conceição team, facing an expectant Tondela and trying to close the paths to his goal, there should not be an old-fashioned rout, but FC Porto has all the conditions, due to its technical superiority -tactic, to add the three points.

PORTO TO WIN AND TOTAL < 4.5 - YES @1.61  ( 1xbet )  confidence 4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Famalicao - Benfica 19:15h

 

The two teams arrive at this game driven to go in search of a victory. Famalicão needs to win to hold 5th place, when there will be only three rounds to go until the end of the championship, while Benfica will have to, at least, score to prevent FC Porto, if they win before, if they are sagrado automatically champion. Motivated by the results of the last round, both teams must play a well-disputed match, with several scoring opportunities in the overall calculation, because they attack much better than what they normally defend.

 

TOTAL TOTAL OVER 2.5 (1xbet)  confidence 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Liga NOS

Braga have scored at least 3 goals in their last 3 matches in Liga NOS.
Sporting have won their last 7 home matches in Liga NOS.
Gil Vicente have lost their last 3 away matches in Liga NOS.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 80% of Pacos de Ferreira’s last 10 games in Liga NOS.
Sporting are undefeated in their last 9 matches against Santa Clara in all competitions.

You can find interesting 38 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 10.07.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-10-07-2020-19727

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, buga00 said:

Tondela - Porto 19:15h

Fightinh to no be relegated , Tondela should try to add at least one point in this reception to FC Porto, who needs to win to be able to sit on the couch watching what happens in the Benfica game, since, in case of defeat of the rival , the “dragons” mathematically close the title. In a match that is expected to be dominated by the Conceição team, facing an expectant Tondela and trying to close the paths to his goal, there should not be an old-fashioned rout, but FC Porto has all the conditions, due to its technical superiority -tactic, to add the three points.

PORTO TO WIN AND TOTAL < 4.5 - YES @1.61  ( 1xbet )  confidence 4 

✔️  1-3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Belenenses vs Moreirense FC

 

 

Belenenses

Doubtful: André Moreira (15/0 g), Gonçalo Silva (18/0 d), Akas (15/0 d), Silvestre Varela (19/3 f)

Out (injuries/other): Tomás Ribeiro (13/0 d), Paco Varela (9/0 d), Eduardo Kau (3/0 d)

Suspended:

 

Moreirense FC

Doubtful: Fábio Pacheco (23/1 m, probably in)

Out (injuries/other): Texeira (2/0 f, left the club)

Suspended: Halliche (6/0 d), Vitória (17/4 d)

 

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

 

Overall Stats
Belenenses
15 home games
Moreirense FC
15 away games
0.8 Goals scored per game 1.1
1.6 Goals conceded per game 1.2
20% Clean sheets 20%
60% Team scored 73%
13% Team scored twice 13%
13% Scored in both halves 7%
27% Goal in both halves 40%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2020 at 11:40 AM, buga00 said:

 

Famalicao - Benfica 19:15h

 

The two teams arrive at this game driven to go in search of a victory. Famalicão needs to win to hold 5th place, when there will be only three rounds to go until the end of the championship, while Benfica will have to, at least, score to prevent FC Porto, if they win before, if they are sagrado automatically champion. Motivated by the results of the last round, both teams must play a well-disputed match, with several scoring opportunities in the overall calculation, because they attack much better than what they normally defend.

 

TOTAL TOTAL OVER 2.5 (1xbet)  confidence 3

 1-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Belenenses vs Moreirense

The Portuguese Primeira Liga is certainly turning up some interesting results and our preview of the week covers one of the games that probably won't be at the forefront of the news headlines in European football but could deliver some value. It's Belenenses versus Moreirense in a 7:15pm BST kick-off on Saturday evening from the Estadio Nacional with relegation still very much a concern for the home side here against their mid-table visitors.

Belenenses will feel that the pressure is cranking up in these final few games of the league season. Head coach Petit has led his team to 14th place but they are only 4 points above the relegation zone. It's a disappointing downturn from last season's 9th placed finish but the reality of the situation now is simply to survive. The only problem is that their form is absolutely atrocious. No win in their last 5 league games is bad enough but failing to win any of their last 4 home games makes the current predicament even more demoralising.

Moreirense can come into this game free of any pressure. Manager Vitor Campelos has seen his side reach 8th place. It's a slight slip on their 6th placed finish last season but they're still knocking on the door of the European places. Unfortunately, European competition will have to wait another season at least with the team 11 points off the pace of the Europa League qualification spots but a mid-table finish is now assured and they can start to prepare for a push next season. The team is unbeaten in their last 4 league matches and have also avoided defeat in their previous 7 away league matches.

On the face of it, you might think that the team battling for their lives and playing at home would have a motivation and inspiration to beat the team that is visiting and technically playing for nothing bu pride. However, the home form of Belenenses is so bad that when it's put up against the away form of Moreirense it seems mad not to back the away side to get something here.

Moreirense Draw No Bet @ 2.20 with SportNation

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.70 with Betfair

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Maritimo - Rio Ave 19:00h

With safe maintenance, a Marítimo team will now look for or the best possible record and will have here ahead on Rio Ave obliged to win to keep the 5th place at the entrance for the next round. Therefore, a well-disputed game is expected, with some situations and emotions, but where the city condenses has a stronger word to say, due to its superior objective, but also of the higher quality than its available items in the various moments of the game.

 RIO AVE NOT TO LOSE AND TOTAL > 1.5 - YES  @1.72 (1xbet) confidence 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vitoria Setubal -Famalicao  21:15h

This will be a game where only the three points will interest both teams. The team of Vitória de Setúbal will have in their favor the fact of playing on their field to try to break the long fast of victories, but ahead they will have a Famalicão motivated by the possibility of exceeding even more expectations in a year that is already extremely positive. Therefore, a well-played game is expected, in which the two teams approach the match with a positive mentality and play to win.

over 0,5 goals halftime  @1.42 (1xbet) confidence 4

over 1 goal halftime  @1.89 (1xbet) confidence 4

 

over 2 goals @1.47 (1xbet) confidence 4

over 2,5 goals @1.97 (1xbet) confidence 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, buga00 said:

 

Maritimo - Rio Ave 19:00h

With safe maintenance, a Marítimo team will now look for or the best possible record and will have here ahead on Rio Ave obliged to win to keep the 5th place at the entrance for the next round. Therefore, a well-disputed game is expected, with some situations and emotions, but where the city condenses has a stronger word to say, due to its superior objective, but also of the higher quality than its available items in the various moments of the game.

 RIO AVE NOT TO LOSE AND TOTAL > 1.5 - YES  @1.72 (1xbet) confidence 4

   0-0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, buga00 said:

Vitoria Setubal -Famalicao  21:15h

This will be a game where only the three points will interest both teams. The team of Vitória de Setúbal will have in their favor the fact of playing on their field to try to break the long fast of victories, but ahead they will have a Famalicão motivated by the possibility of exceeding even more expectations in a year that is already extremely positive. Therefore, a well-played game is expected, in which the two teams approach the match with a positive mentality and play to win.

over 0,5 goals halftime  @1.42 (1xbet) confidence 4    ✔️  1-1

over 1 goal halftime  @1.89 (1xbet) confidence 4         ✔️  1-1

 

over 2 goals @1.47 (1xbet) confidence 4                      ✔️  1-2

over 2,5 goals @1.97 (1xbet) confidence 3                   ✔️  1-2

 

:nana

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this