** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England Vs West Indies Test Series

Fader

It feels like forever since we had some cricket and I've actually come to miss it abit. Tomorrow, England host West Indies in what should be a refreshing 3-day series. I'm not going to go too mad in this series as both sides have been away for a long time with Covid restrictions ofcourse. I think West Indies are a huge price but i'm still not too tempted in the winner or winner of the series.

I will take a couple though and the first is Pope to be England's top batsman of the series. No Root ofcourse here, I really rate Pope and when you look through the list, only Stokes looks a more likely but he will hit 100 or 5 and with Pope I think abit more consistency will be in play.

The other I like is Bess to be England's top series bowler. The price of 7/1 looks large to me. 

2pts O. Pope to be England's Series top batsman 7/1 paddypower
2pts D. Bess to be England's series top bowler 7/1 ladbrokes
0.5pts England win series / Pope most series runs / Hope most Windies runs / Roach most Windies wickets 40/1 paddypower

• 2 weeks later...

West Indies are 3/1 to win the 2nd test here which is again quite tempting but England are normally a much more solid team after a defeat and I think that England will level the series here. One bit of bad news for them will be that Archer will be missing after breaking Covid rules. England may find more issues with removing players but hopefully it allows Bess to shine. I'm going to take a boosted price of 3/1 on Gabriel being Windies most wickets in the 1st innings.

4pts S.Gabriel to be Windies wicket taker 1st innings 3/1 paddypower

• 2 weeks later...

The third and final test gets underway in just over an hour with the scores level at 1-1. I've not been too lucky with bets through this series and so I'm going to take England to win here. I think the price is actually better than I thought it would be.

5pts England to beat W.Indies (Third test) 4/5 betvictor 
0.5pts England win, 350+ runs 1st innings, Stokes 50+ runs in each innings. Broad 3+ wickets in each innings & Buttler 2+ catches in each innings 100/1 paddypower