** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Jul 7th - 9th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Blackburn have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 away matches in Championship.
Brentford have won their last 5 matches in Championship.
Cardiff are undefeated in their last 10 matches against Blackburn in all competitions.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Charlton’s last 5 games in Championship.

You can find interesting 53 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 07.07.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-07-2020-19661

Luton Town vs Barnsley

Luton Town

Doubtful: Glen Rea (13/0 d), Kazenga LuaLua (25/2 m)

Out (injuries/other): Brendan Galloway (3/0 d), Eunan O’Kane (0/0 m)

Suspended: -

Barnsley

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Romal Palmer (3/0 m)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Over/Under Goals
Luton Town
20 home games
Barnsley
20 away games
85% Over 1.5 goals 65%
70% Over 2.5 goals 50%
20% Over 3.5 goals 25%
20% Over 4.5 goals 15%
10% Over 5.5 goals 5%
15% Under 1.5 goals 35%
30% Under 2.5 goals 50%
55% Over 0.5 goals at half-time 70%
25% Over 1.5 goals at half-time 25%
15% Over 2.5 goals at half-time 5%

Cardiff vs Blackburn

Midweek Championship action is coming up tonight when Cardiff play Blackburn in a 7:45pm BST kick-off at the Cardiff City Stadium. The play-off picture needs addressing in this game with the feeling that the home side could really strengthen their position in the top six with a win here but it could open the door of possibility for the away side if they get the 3 points.

Cardiff are currently sat in 6th place and 3 points clear ahead of 7th placed Derby. The Bluebirds are now unbeaten in their last 6 league games and haven't lost since the restart. However, home form has been steady but not prolific with Neil Harris's side only winning 1 of their last 6 league matches at home. It can't be ignored though that Cardiff have won 4 of their last 5 league games and have only conceded 1 goal during those matches. It shows how vital the defensive line has become. There to remain concerns that the team are still not potent enough in front of goal.

Blackburn had looked like potential play-off contenders this season and even though results have fizzled out slightly they're still in with an outside chance. Tony Mowbray's men are in 11th position and 8 points behind Cardiff who occupy the last play-off spot. Only 5 league games remain so it kind of feels like it's now or never for Rovers who cannot afford to lose this match if they want to gate crash the play-offs. Just 1 win from their last 8 league games has damaged their play-off aspirations and 4 defeats from their last 5 league matches have only added more problems. Conceding 11 goals in their last 5 league games shows you where the main issue lies.

As I say every week, I'm quite a pessimistic Cardiff fan but this is a game I really feel we should be winning given our current form. We were fortunate to grab that single goal against Bristol City late on over the weekend but we really should have been 3 or 4 goals up by half-time. I do feel Harris has a much better idea of what works for us now and provided we keep Will Vaulks, Joe Ralls, and Leandro Bacuna in the middle of the park I think we can give most teams a hard time. I've naively going to back us to win and maintain our push on the play-offs.

Cardiff to Win @ 2.13 with VBet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.75 with BetVictor

I agree with you @StevieDay1983 by the win of Cardiff. They fight for PlayOff Spot and that´s why you must now win you´re HomeGames. Also there form is quite good at the Moment.

I´m also today on over 2.5 Goals in Luton-Barnsely Game. Both with maybe the last Chance to make a Come-Back in fight for Relegation. Both Teams also with many Goals against them. So Luton also must win there Home Games and then they have it in the own Hand. Because they play in last 4 Games against Hull and Huddersfield - so with 2 direct Opponents for Relegation Battle. On other Side this is one of Barnsley´s easiest Game in last Games, because they have to play against Leeds, Nottingham, Brentford. So tough Opponents. Both can´t be satisfied with a Draw here.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Wigan have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 home matches in Championship.
Birmingham have conceded at least 3 goals in their last 4 home matches in Championship.
Bristol City have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Championship.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Millwall’s last 12 games in Championship.
Millwall have drawn their last 3 matches against Middlesbrough in all competitions.

You can find interesting 42 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 08.07.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-08-07-2020-19664

I watched Fulham against Birmingham and they were pretty toothless without Mitrovic, had all the possession but never looked like scoring (I switched off just before they did!).

So I don't think they should be slight favs to beat us. Derby was one of our best performances of the season, we looked solid and created several chances with Grabban having a rare off day. Small bet on us @ 19/10 and some on Grabban to score 1st @ 9/2. (5pm KO).

11 hours ago, Neubs said:

I agree with you @StevieDay1983 by the win of Cardiff. They fight for PlayOff Spot and that´s why you must now win you´re HomeGames. Also there form is quite good at the Moment.

I´m also today on over 2.5 Goals in Luton-Barnsely Game. Both with maybe the last Chance to make a Come-Back in fight for Relegation. Both Teams also with many Goals against them. So Luton also must win there Home Games and then they have it in the own Hand. Because they play in last 4 Games against Hull and Huddersfield - so with 2 direct Opponents for Relegation Battle. On other Side this is one of Barnsley´s easiest Game in last Games, because they have to play against Leeds, Nottingham, Brentford. So tough Opponents. Both can´t be satisfied with a Draw here.

Such an annoying performance. We gifted Blackburn three goals tonight. Their third was the worst of the slot with Bacuna giving the ball away with such a loose pass and Smithies being caught too far off his line. I'll give the lads that one because they've been superb recently but let's hope it's not the start of a capitulation.

On paper Wigan vs QPR may seem like a pointless game but the hosts have actually everything to play for tonight. Their future in the Championship is under threat with a 12-point deduction for calling in the administrators last week looming ahead. The Latics have lost just one of their last ten matches and that came against Brentford side last weekend.  QPR ended a poor run of form with a 1-0 win over Middlesbrough at the weekend but that came after the Hoops had been defeated by Barnsley, Charlton and Fulham.Rangers are safely placed in mid-table and have little to play for while Wigan’s financial worries have made the need for points in the final few games of the season all the more greater.

Wigan @2.19 (at my local)