Announcements
** November Poker League Result : 1st ian309, 2nd muttley, 3rd Burnley Joe **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MrJol, 2nd buga00, 3rd glavintoby, 4th Boulder5111, 5th bobsyerunkle **
** November Nap's Competition Result: 1st andellio, 2nd Saddlesore, 3rd bymatrix, 4th MrJol KO Cup: DonnyFlyer, Most Winners: Astleavista**

Premier League Predictions > Jul 3rd - 5th

belarusratings.jpg

Here are the odds and ratings for this weekend's Belarus Premier League matches. Apologies for not getting them up yesterday. The intensity of the European leagues effectively playing a game every day combined with my children still being off school has restricted my ability to get the leagues such as this one up to date as quickly as I'd like. Anyway, check it out and tell us your bets! :ok

Gorodeya v Vitebsk.

Not exactly a glamour game here but I like the away side to get the 3 points today. Gorodeya are pretty hopeless at the back and I feel the away side can take advantage, ELO ratings suggest the same.

Vitebsk @ 2.20 - 1pt.

In the other games, BATE can get back to winning ways I think but the odds are too small to get involved, can they beat a handicap? Maybe, but after recent results I'm not going to risk it (They'll probably win 5-0 now!!).

Neman v Isloch looks too close to call, the home side are on a great winning streak but Isloch are a difficult side on their day, if I was forced I'd be calling a draw.

Did anyone see the Slavia v Slutsk game yesterday, total farce in the conditions, huge puddles everywhere and the ball just not running in all the water, players just punting the ball forwards and falling over all the time.

FC Minsk vs Belshina

The Belarus Premier League enters its next week of action here and I'm keen to add to @allyhibs in taking a deeper look at things. It's FC Minsk versus Belshina in a 2pm BST kick-off at the Traktar Stadium. The home side will be keen to start getting points on the board and climb out of the relegation play-off zone before their games in hand run out against an away side that find their situation fast becoming more desperate.

FC Minsk are still reeling from the outbreak of coronavirus within the team that blighted their early season preparations. Manager Andrey Razin has witnessed his side struggle so far this season with the club currently sitting in 14th place. However, they do hold a two game advantage over the teams around them and remain 3 points clear of the automatic relegation spots. It's now no win in their last 4 league games and that includes failing to win their last 2 home league matches. Win this game and both of their games in hand and they can rise up to a comfortable mid-table position.

Belshina continue to find the top flight of Belarusian football a tough environment. Manager Eduard Gradoboyev is doing as well as he can but his side appear to simply lack the quality needed. The team is sitting bottom of the league table and have only picked up 6 points all season with just 1 league win to their name. A 1-0 win away to Energetik-BGU a couple of weeks back showed a glimpse of what they can achieve when things go their way but the back-to-back defeats suggest that was more an exception to the rule than a sign of change.

It's almost impossible to have any confidence in Belshina to get anything from their league games given how they've done so far. FC Minsk are still a side I feel who should finish outside the bottom three and they just need to pick up a couple of wins to build their confidence after a disrupted campaign. The odds on a home win are too good to turn down so I'll be backing that.

FC Minsk to Win @ 1.80 with Bet365

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.65 with Bet365

Just looking over the other games, I think I'm going to chuck some money on a mini-acca for the matches still to play. I'll probably look at...

Vitebsk to win (agree with you, Ally!)

Neman Grodno and Isloch to draw

Torpedo Zhodino and Shakhtyor Soligorsk to draw (simply because the away side are awful odds given their stuttering form)

Dinamo Minsk to win (my boys! I'll never not back them! :loon)

Posted (edited)

With a bit of luck your acca could've been running onto the second day Stevie, Vitebsk looked like they had the 3 points in the bag until their goalie had a bit of a shocker to gift Gorodeya a late equaliser, then an even later Neman goal breaks the deadlock in the other game, one of those days when you're reminded of the fine margins of football betting. Man Utd Ht/ Ft lands easily though to give a small profit for the day.

I like your shout on Minsk to beat Belshina today, their draw last week with Shakhtyor suggests they're coming back to form after the disruption they had, they should have too much for Belshina, 1pt on @ 1.80 :ok

Edited by allyhibs
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.