** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Jul 3rd - 5th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Wigan have kept a clean sheet in their last 7 matches in Championship.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Barnsley’s last 7 games in Championship.
Nottingham Forest have kept a clean sheet in their last 5 matches against Derby in all competitions.
Derby have won their last 5 matches in Championship.
Birmingham have drawn their last 3 away matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 56 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 04.07.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-04-07-2020-19571

I think today´s Game between Charlton and Milwall should end with the Draw. Milwall not in there best Shape and on other Side after Break Charlton take some important Points against Reletation. So i can see here a 1:1 or maybe even 0:0.

Derby County vs Nottingham F.

Derby County

Doubtful: Jayden Bogle (31/1 d)

Out (injuries/other): Andre Wisdom (18/0 d), Jack Marriott (29/2 f), Krystian Bielik (20/0 m)

Suspended: Thomas Lawrence (34/10 m, 2nd top scorer)

Nottingham F.

Doubtful: Joe Lolley (38/8 f, 2nd top scorer, probably in)

Out (injuries/other): -

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Overall Stats
Derby County
20 home games
Nottingham F.
20 away games
1.5 Goals scored per game 1.4
0.7 Goals conceded per game 1.0
40% Clean sheets 30%
90% Team scored 90%
40% Team scored twice 40%
35% Scored in both halves 35%
55% Goal in both halves 55%

Derby vs Nottingham Forest

The Championship has a packed schedule this weekend and we have a big game coming up today when Derby host Nottingham Forest in the East Midlands Derby at 12:30pm BST set to take place at Pride Park. Both sides are right in the mix for the battle to reach the play-offs and whoever can take the victory here will give themselves a huge boost as the season enters its final days.

Derby are the team to watch right now in the second tier of English football. Phillip Cocu's side moved up to 7th in the table and 1 point behind 6th placed Cardiff after their win over Preston in midweek. That victory made it 5 wins on the bounce in the league as the Rams continued their charge up the table. A fine blend of experience and youth has been a key factor in the club's recent success with veteran player/coach Wayne Rooney earning key goals in the past couple of games and the arrival of 18-year old Louie Sibley providing some excitement for the fans. Scoring goals certainly isn't a problem for Derby having scored in every single one of their previous 17 league matches.

Nottingham Forest head to their rivals knowing they can deliver a big hammer blow to their play-off hopes. However, Sabri Lamouchi will also understand how much is at risk with the Tricky Trees just 7 points ahead of Derby in the table in 4th place. Automatic promotion still isn't off the menu with 2nd placed West Brom 7 points ahead but it's more realistically looking like the play-offs for Forest. Just 1 loss in their last 8 league games is decent form including back-to-back wins against Huddersfield and Bristol City. This is also a Forest team that knows how to score on the road having done so in each of their last 11 away league games.

Everything seems to be pointing towards a draw in this one. The bookies can't pick a winner, the ELO ratings are slightly favouring the home side, and with Derby seeing a 1-1 draw in 6 league games at home already and Forest drawing 9 of their league games on the road it kind of feels a 1-1 draw is the way to go. Having watched these two sides recently I can't separate them and even though there's a temptation to follow the ELO ratings by backing Derby I think the draw is probably a better option.

Draw @ 3.25 with Bet365

BTTS @ 1.91 with William Hill

Bristol City vs Cardiff

It's a derby game fiesta in the Championship today! After the lunchtime carnage of the East Midlands Derby we have the Severnside Derby between Bristol City and Cardiff scheduled to kick-off at 3pm BST at Ashton Gate. The two sides are experiencing contrasting form with the home team needing a win to keep their play-off hopes alive against an away side that have gatecrashed the play-off spots with a fine run of results.

Bristol City have earned a reputation for being feast or famine under Lee Johnson. Their results are either very poor for a period or very decent for an extended run. Right now, the Robins are struggling down in 12th place and 6 points off the play-off pace. It's now 8 league games without a win for the Bristolians and a leaky defence has been blamed for these results with defender Ashley Williams coming under intense scrutiny for his recent performances and ill discipline. City have conceded in each one of their last 10 league games and when you're not getting clean sheets you're expecting a lot from your attackers. Losing 7 of their last 10 games isn't ideal but the lack of a win since a return from suspension is even more concerning for the impact that will have on squad mentality.

Cardiff are a complete contrast. Neil Harris has got the Bluebirds flying at the moment on a run of 5 league games unbeaten and just 2 defeats in their previous 14 league games. The club is now in 6th place and 1 point inside the play-offs. The 0-0 draw with Charlton in midweek was disappointing but not exactly surprising against an Addicks side that look very resilient since the restart. A key message from that game was that the unbeaten record remained in tact. One aspect that Harris has improved for Cardiff is their away form. It's 4 wins from their last 5 away league matches and he'll be hoping that can be extended here.

As a Cardiff fan, I'm always fearing the worst. I wasn't surprised by the draw to Charlton in midweek when I saw Harris making some changes to keep the squad fresh. I have absolutely no faith in Marlon Pack in the middle of the park. The dynamism and energy we've cultivated in the centre of midfield with Leandro Bacuna, Joe Ralls, and Will Vaulks got destroyed by Pack in a single game and that can have such a knock-on effect. I'm expecting that midfield trio to be back for this game and I think we stand every chance of getting the win against a Bristol City side that looks very vulnerable at the back right now. My heart says Cardiff win but I'm still wary that the derby nature of this game could see us held to a draw. It pains me to say it but I'll recommend the draw.

Draw @ 3.40 with BetVictor

BTTS @ 1.80 with Betfair