** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Jul 4th - 6th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Chelsea have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 9 home matches against Watford in all competitions.
Man Utd have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 home matches in Premier League.
Wolves have kept a clean sheet in 7 of their last 8 matches in Premier League.
Brighton have drawn their last 4 away matches in Premier League.
Bournemouth have lost their last 7 away matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 56 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 04.07.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-04-07-2020-19571

Wolverhampton vs Arsenal

Wolverhampton

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): -

Suspended: -

Arsenal

Doubtful: Mesut Ozil (18/1 m)

Out (injuries/other): Bernd Leno (30/0 first goalkeeper), Gabriel Martinelli (14/3 f), Calum Chambers (14/1 d), Pablo Mari (2/0 d)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Over/Under Goals
Wolverhampton
16 home games
Arsenal
16 away games
81% Over 1.5 goals 75%
38% Over 2.5 goals 44%
13% Over 3.5 goals 31%
13% Over 4.5 goals 0%
6% Over 5.5 goals 0%
19% Under 1.5 goals 25%
63% Under 2.5 goals 56%
75% Over 0.5 goals at half-time 69%
19% Over 1.5 goals at half-time 13%
6% Over 2.5 goals at half-time 6%

Manchester United vs Bournemouth

The Premier League is edging closer to its season end and as the games tick by the importance of games is growing for teams at the top and the bottom of the table. That's certainly the case in this game where Manchester United will look to give their Champions League qualification hopes a boost against a relegation-threatened Bournemouth side in this 3pm BST kick-off on Saturday afternoon at Old Trafford.

Manchester United have been in fine form since the restart of the top flight of English football. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has seen his United side move to 5th in the table having gone 8 league games unbeaten and 15 games in all competitions. This has included back-to-back 3-0 wins against Sheffield United and Brighton. Influential central midfielder Bruno Fernandes is quickly proving his worth with a number of dazzling displays in the middle of the park. One of the most surprising statistics from this run has been the fact that the Red Devils have kept six clean sheets from those matches.

Bournemouth are in a dark place right now. I'm not sure what's gone wrong for Eddie Howe's side but this season has been a difficult one. The Cherries are down in 19th place and could potentially be 4 points adrift of safety if results go against them this weekend. The heady days of just 3 defeats from their opening 11 league games seem a world away. The team has drawn 1 and lost 6 of their last 7 league games having lost every game since the return from lockdown suspension. Just 2 goals scored and 9 goals conceded in their last 4 league games shows you that the problems are at both ends of the pitch and with just 6 league games to go that's a very worrying state of affairs.

Every single bit of information tells us that this could be a painful experience for Bournemouth against a Manchester United side that are really stretching their legs right now. You'd simply be a fool to bet against United right now to the same degree that you'd be foolish to consider backing the away side in their current plight. I think a clean sheet United win seems to best option for this one.

Manchester United to Win to Nil @ 1.85 with Sportingbet

Manchester United HT/FT @ 1.80 with Coral

I´ve take the Both2Score in the Norwich-Brighton Game. Norwich i think can play without any Pressure, they know that they will be relegated and so i think they will play a open Game. There Defensive personal for me are not good enough for PL-Football so that is the Chance for Brighton who had the Pressure on his Side. Think a win will made a big Boost for Brighton and maybe it can be the Win to secure PL-Football next Season. So i think both Teams will play as long as it stand´s 0-0 much more Offensive Football. So for me the Both2Score is the best Bet here.

2 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Manchester United vs Bournemouth

The Premier League is edging closer to its season end and as the games tick by the importance of games is growing for teams at the top and the bottom of the table. That's certainly the case in this game where Manchester United will look to give their Champions League qualification hopes a boost against a relegation-threatened Bournemouth side in this 3pm BST kick-off on Saturday afternoon at Old Trafford.

Manchester United have been in fine form since the restart of the top flight of English football. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has seen his United side move to 5th in the table having gone 8 league games unbeaten and 15 games in all competitions. This has included back-to-back 3-0 wins against Sheffield United and Brighton. Influential central midfielder Bruno Fernandes is quickly proving his worth with a number of dazzling displays in the middle of the park. One of the most surprising statistics from this run has been the fact that the Red Devils have kept six clean sheets from those matches.

Bournemouth are in a dark place right now. I'm not sure what's gone wrong for Eddie Howe's side but this season has been a difficult one. The Cherries are down in 19th place and could potentially be 4 points adrift of safety if results go against them this weekend. The heady days of just 3 defeats from their opening 11 league games seem a world away. The team has drawn 1 and lost 6 of their last 7 league games having lost every game since the return from lockdown suspension. Just 2 goals scored and 9 goals conceded in their last 4 league games shows you that the problems are at both ends of the pitch and with just 6 league games to go that's a very worrying state of affairs.

Every single bit of information tells us that this could be a painful experience for Bournemouth against a Manchester United side that are really stretching their legs right now. You'd simply be a fool to bet against United right now to the same degree that you'd be foolish to consider backing the away side in their current plight. I think a clean sheet United win seems to best option for this one.

Manchester United to Win to Nil @ 1.85 with Sportingbet

Manchester United HT/FT @ 1.80 with Coral

Man Utd ht/ft looks the bet of the day to me Stevie, clear improvement from them recently, Bournemouth look hopeless at the moment.

10 hours ago, Teodore said:

Guys, what about WHU @ Newcastle? Any opinions?

WHU have quite easy next matches (Burnley and Norwich) so they should avoid relegation. 

Newcastle and Burnley nów have nothing to play so maybe x2??? 

I´ve got West Ham DNB - for sure they have on paper easy Matches next 2 Games - but the Pressure is still on in these 2 Games. Also look on last 2 WestHam Games in Season - away to ManU who i think at this Time are still fighting for CL-Spot and then last Game against Aston Villa who are also fight against Relegation. I think WestHam want´s to secure his Premier League Place for next Season before these 2 Games. So i think they must win todays Game and also next 2. Win against Chelsea also should give a boost for them.

Southampton vs Manchester City

The Premier League games keep on coming and the next preview for us to cover is the 7pm BST kick-off this Sunday night when mid-table Southampton host high-flying Manchester City at St Mary's Stadium. Both sides come into this game with very little to play for in the remaining matches this league season. The home side look certain to stay up and the away side are expelled from European competition next season so that's redundant.

Southampton will be pleased that they appear to be realistically safe with 6 league games left to play. Ralph Hasenhuttl's men are 14th in the table and 13 points clear of the relegation zone. It would take something quite extraordinary to see the Saints sucked back into the relegation dog fight now. Form has been inconsistent recently but the key has been that they've been picking up the odd win to keep the points tally ticking over. 6 defeats from their last 10 games isn't great but winning the other 4 matches has ensured they've kept their head above water. The goals from star striker Danny Ings have been a major factor in those points being earned. Winning just 1 of their last 6 home matches isn't ideal though.

Manchester City sent a huge message in midweek when they battered champions Liverpool by a 4-0 score-line at home. The result was too little, too late in terms of this season's league title but it has dealt a psychological blow ahead of next season. Pep Guardiola's side might not be eligible for next season's Champions League but they'll finish in 2nd place it seems. The Citizens are now 8 points clear of 3rd placed Leicester but that could be extended to 11 points with just 5 games remaining if they win here. 9 wins from their last 11 games in all competitions shows they've found their stride again.

Fans of Southampton might want to look away now because Manchester City have won all 7 of the previous meetings between these two teams. The Saints have bagged a goal in each of those matches but that's small consolation. I have a feeling we'll see a further example of City in full flow here and I can see them winning by at least 2-3 goals come the final whistle.

Manchester City HT/FT @ 2.00 with Coral

Manchester City -1 @ 1.95 with SpreadEx

Tottenham have scored in each of their last 9 matches in Premier League.
Everton have scored 62% of their goals in the first half in Premier League.
Tottenham conceded at least 1 goal in 75% of their home matches in Premier League.
Everton have scored in 75% of their away matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 36 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 06.07.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-06-07-2020-19605

Chelsea have won their last 4 matches against Crystal Palace in all competitions.
Arsenal have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches in Premier League.
Crystal Palace have failed to score in their last 3 matches in Premier League.
Norwich have lost their last 5 matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 53 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 07.07.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-07-2020-19661