Announcements
** July Nap's Competition Result : 1st Rainbow, 2nd Trainmad091, 3rd Zidane123, KO Cup Bathtime For Rupert, Most Winners Alastair, Goodwood Comp: Glavintoby**
**July Poker League Result : 1st Craggwood £75, 2nd Like2Fish £45, 3rd Rivrd £30**
Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

Super Lig Predictions > Jul 3rd - 6th

Kayserispor vs Besiktas

Our weekly Turkish Super Lig preview is coming up a bit earlier this week because I've managed to free up some time today to get it in early. The match at the centre of our preview focus is the Monday night clash between Kayserispor and Besiktas that is set to take place at 7pm BST from the Kadir Has Stadium. These two sides are battling at opposite ends of the table but both will want to take all 3 points.

Kayserispor find themselves down in 16th place and 1 point from safety. The good news for Robert Prosinecki's men is that they have this game in hand at home to try and climb out of the bottom three. Time is running short though. Only 4 league games remain after this so a win is key. Back-to-back league wins and 3 wins from their last 4 league games has helped to lift them from almost certain relegation to give them some hope of survival. Considering where they are in the table, their home record isn't too shabby either. They have the 11th best home record having only lost 4 of their 14 home league games this season.

Besiktas know the tough challenge that faces them. An in-form opponent that is fighting for their lives at the bottom of the table and experiencing some fine home form. Sergen Yalcin has led his team to 5th place and just 3 points off the pace of the Champions League qualification spots. That's a situation that has been helped by 2nd placed Trabzonspor being banned from European competition for two seasons due to breaches of UEFA financial fair play regulations. The team has lost just 1 of their last 8 league matches and that includes convincing back-to-back wins over Konyaspor and Denizlispor. One sticking point is the fact that Besiktas don't travel too well with just 6 wins from their 14 away league games so far.

The odds on an away win are uncomfortably low and given Kayserispor's recent form I wouldn't blame anyone for taking them at the odds listed. I just feel as well as the home side are playing it's always worth backing Besiktas to get a win. It's not going to be pretty but I think the fact they are so close to the Champions League qualification spots will be all the motivation they need.

Besiktas to Win @ 1.79 with VBet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.60 with William Hill

I have this game live on my Tv and I plan to watch it 

I bet small stake on Kayserispor +1  because they play on Relegation but I might be wrong , No idea about this Crazy league :)  Maybe Im wrong here